Dinosaur Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Dinosaur Park RP

Post by Hope »

"Oh alright!" she walked up to the zookeeper. The keeper tried rub her fur, she allowed it this time. She purred and rubbed against the keepers leg. "This isn't bad." The keeper put something in the meat he was holding and gave the meat to her. The keeper walked away and patted Saber on the way out. "No fighting you two." He said before leaving.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Dinosaur Park RP

Post by streak »

Name:titan
Species:titanosaur
Personality:friendly and a little stubborn. can be aggressive and protective sometimes.kinda loud
Description:huge and camouflage green and brown with three claw marks across his skin
What's your exhibit like?:a wide open are with lots of trees and a lake. surrounding it is a tall titanium fence like thing
Family:was part of a herd until captured
New to the park?:yes just arrived
History:none
Other: catch phrase is mess. example: your standing on my tail. well mess i didn't know..sorry

titan looked around, well this is somewhat nice i don't have to worry about predators anymore and im separated from those raptors over there (not to mention my herd). i wonder what those furry things are over there.HEY FURRY THINGS WHAT ARE YOU.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.