Stray RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Stray RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

Mysit whinced at the pain in his sholder. He sighed trying not to move around.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(sorry >.< haven't been too active since school started.)

Jared stopped, Seeing Mystic and the pup. He gave a friendly smile before continuing on his way.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Im at school right now lol.)
Mysic ignored him pretending he was fine.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(haha, i'm home sick =P)

His eyes darted around, watching for danger. He quickly slipped into an alley and went to the other side of the block. He stopped infront of a small building. He peered at the large sign, it read, 'New York Orphanage', he made his way to the door. Climbing the cement steps he swallowed his fear, standing up and ringing the door bell with his cold dry nose. He sat down and waited patiently for someone to answer, perking his ears as he heard foot steps nearing the door. He wagged his tail softly as a older woman opened the big red door, a smile on her face. Jared gently tugged on her night gown and walked down the stairs before turning back around to look at her. He gave a small bark and walked to the end of the small yard, whining. He watched the woman slowly come down the stairs, he ran back up to her and licked her hand before running a few feet down the street. A few minutes later Austin was awoke to the soft rough tongue of her dog, a woman bending over her. Jared watched as the woman and Austin walked away, whining softly Jared laid in the old box he had lived in the past few months.Jared sat up seeing Austin run back into the alley, scooping up Jared in her arms for a big hug. "I'll come back for you boy. I promise." Austin had whispered in his ears before returning to the woman. "You have one special dog Austin." he heard the woman saying before they both disappeared around the corner of the alley. Jared gave a small whine as he laid his head between his paws.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Mystic had finnaly fallen asleep and Sweet drop decided to go adventureing. She walked through the streets and smelt Jonnahs scent. she followed it to him. "Your sad?" Sweet asked.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jonnah lifted his head to see the small pup come into the alley, he sat up. "Yes, but its a happy sad." he said softly, smiling at the small pup.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"My names sweet drop but everyone... erm... mystic calls me sweet. whats your name again?" She asked tilting her head.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

"Jared." he replied, "I like your name, Sweet Drop." he said repeating the name in his head. "Hows your brother doing? His shoulder looks pretty bad." he asked in a friendly tone.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"He still sleeping." she siad looking worried. "He wont let anyone help him. Hes not easy to get to trust you." she siad. "Were looking for mommy and daddy you know! Mystic siad that they ran away from back no-furs and we have to find them!" she barked.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jared flattened his ears, "They ran off, eh?" he said with a worried look. The male had probably lied to this pup to keep her sweet and innocent, smart move." Well sorry to hear that, I hope you find them." he smiled, wondering what had actually happened to their parents." I'll keep my ears open, in case they're around." he said winking. He laid back down, "Well best of luck to you, I need some sleep." he said yawning.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Ok I should get back before Mystic wakes up." she walked back the way she came and curled up next to mystic.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Jared began to stir, the bright sun peaking into the alley and shining in his eyes. He heard the sound of the the city all around, the cars whizzing by on the highway and the people walking carelessly down the street. He sat up and extended his long legs out in front of him and leaned forward into a large stretching motion. A lazy yawn parted his jaws before shaking himself and looking around. He sniffed the air, breakfast on his mind.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d