Re: Dangerous Seven RP

Post by Desinee »

(Your Bothersome )
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Name: Sage
Species: Leopard
Description: A leopard with slightly Greyish-Blue spots and White rims around his deep turquoise eyes.
Personality: A strong and Stealthy Leopard, he does not like the company of others and only likes to be around Crocidiles and Other leopards, he likes to hunt at exactly midnight, when overpopulated zebras are asleep. He lives. In a tree close to the road and Rin's tree, even though he hasn't met Rin yet.
History: none
Other: he somewhat likes humans and let's them take pictures of him.

Hi.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Name: Hokan
Species: Lion
Description: An adult male lion, alone, looking to form a pride. Yet, due to decreased numbers in the population...its hard.
Personality: Not uber aggressive like most, but still strong and CAN and WILL defend himself.
History: When he was a cub, he was brought to the reserve due to his whole pride being killed and he having nothing to live on. Of course, he was taken care off until he could hunt and fend for himself. And ever since, he's lived a good life in the reserve
Other: Three scars across his face
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lerigo slept due to being bored. But he knew that if he slept too much crocs would get him. Yup, they had gone larger this time of year.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Hokan watched carefully for any rival predators as he approached the river. He had spent the day looking for a lion pride to take, or at least a lioness. But it was hopeless so far. He wondered if he was the last of his kind. He wouldn't be genuinely surprised, otherwise he would've probably found other lions by now.

He decided to leave it alone for now and started to drink the cold water.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lerigo saw a male lion drinking. He went underwater for a bit then would rest.

Name: Amara
Species: African Lion
Description: Regular lion.
Family: A leaderless pride, looking for a male.
Personality: A skillful hunter, she has killed a croc before.
History: Her leader died of a crocodile.
Other: None.

Amara had tracked down a wildebeest herd. When she found it, she commanded the pride to attack. The wildebeest ran off before they even knew it. They saw a leopard attacking a baby wildebeest. Her pride was now gonna starve to death unless they had a male.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Hokan heard a stampede off in the distance. This could be promising. He abandoned the water's edge and jogged in land to investigate, just as a crocodile came to snap him off the bank.

When he arrived, he saw a wildebeest herd running away, a leopard carrying a wildebeest calf up a tree, and...some lionesses! He wasn't sure how many, but that didn't matter now, they seemed starved, it was obvious they had no male either, or they would be trying harder to feed cubs. This could be his chance.

He started roaring, letting all, mostly the lionesses, know that he was there, and healthy, and of course, male.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Amara roared back, letting him know that if he could join the pride he would lead the pride too. The cubs and leader were dead now they knew. The prey were overpopulating, and the herds were more hard to find now.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The male walked out of the bushes and into plain view. It was proven that the darker the mane on a male, the more attention he got, well, his mane was the darkest color it could get for a lion. He wondered how the females would react just to that.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Amara commanded the lionesses to circle the male lion. "Who are you, and what do you want?" Amara said in Swahili.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Hokan began to feel worried as the lionesses surrounded him, sure, one on one was a snap. But a group of lionesses that he still hadn't been able to count, he was dead. "I am only a wanderer, my buisness is my own." He said in a worried tone. (How many lionesses are there so I can scale his worry? XD)
Last edited by dinoman on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Basically about 11, counting Amara.)
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Name: chandi
Species: african elephant
Description:large elephant with half a tusk
Personality:super protective over herd and will attack anyone who gets to close unless shes not in the mood
History:became the matriarch of 14 elephants (including herself) after her mother died.
Other:none

chandi saw a bunch of lioness circling something in the distance.come on lets go investigate.she and the herd set off at a threatening speed.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.