Prehistoric and modern animal survival RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Prehistoric and modern animal survival RP

Post by animalguy888 »

Plot:in the 25th centery (400 years from now and it is still before the roleplay is happening) an alien race comes to earth on a mission to steal recourses but humans refuse and a war starts. Both sides were completely wiped out of existance by eachother. The human claimed areas shatter and are littered with fallen briges,foumous landmarks,and buildings.
Out of the ashes animals start to gain some strength taking hold as the are the last living creatures on the planet other than a few areas of forest trees and such. Along with the animals the thought to be long lost dinousers and other creatures from other time periods come out of hidding. To make things worse a gamma-ray bust is heading this way and will hit in 24 hours. This could be earths last moments. But the animals may still cling to life as they have done before.

The players role
The player can play as creatures past and present. From the ancient but small jawless fish astrasphis to the sea scorpion or the straight shelled notoloid. Or from the terisoirs all the way to tyranisouris Rex all the way to mountain lions and elk and grey wolf all the way to the blue whale. Your goal: survival

Rules: your typical forum rules and keep the rating on the content G to PG please.

Form
Name:
Species:
Partner:
Crush:
Family:
Other:

Edit: I have been getting kind of bored of roleplaying lately,So I may not do much with this but if anyone wants to finally start this roleplay go ahead. Roleplay as much as you like.
Last edited by animalguy888 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Prehistoric and modern animal survival RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

Form
Name: Thorn
Species: tundra wolf (Fast white wolves a reletive of the grey wolf.)
Partner: none
Crush:none
Family:none
Other: was Ill since birth but his entire family died. Has a bright white pelt and is constantly tired.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Form
Name: MoonWater
Species: Chuman
Partner: no one
Crush: no one
Family: she does not know them
Other: http://www.lizaphoenix.com/encyclopedia/chuman.shtml that has a little info and a picture of some ones interpratation of a chimp/human hybrid, it's also a very good site for finding creatures
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

accepted go ahead and start Im still thinking of my own... and wildchild Thats a good idea for a character but I believe the website has rules about roleplaying as humans. Besides I was meaning for the creatures to be things we have touchable evidence of such as we know the dinosours are real because we have found fossels hidden in rocks and such. but a hybrid of two animals does sometimes happens but realisticly. Such as the blue whale/fin whale hybrod doscovered by a whaleing crew in 1986.

an article and a photo on this hybrid. Warning due to the fact the hybrid was accedently discovered in 1986 by whalers the pictures might be a little bloody but I do not think it is too horible,though I do not agree with whaleing and such it was 1986 and I do not think we were as animal aware in some points as we are now becomeing.
http://www.cetacea.de/artikel/feature/2 ... /index.php

http://www.cetacea.de/artikel/feature/2 ... /bild5.php

apearently these are the only photos of this hybrid since this rare blue/fin whale hybrid was seen for the first and pretty much the last time when a 1986 whaling vessel caught it only to later be identified as a hybrid.
Sorry if this was so long I got carried a way I guess...So yeah to put this all shortly yes a good idea wildchild but I think that charachter you created would fit better in a mythical creature roleplay which I believe I came across earlyer on the fourms.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn walked forward in this brocken city. it looked like the buildings might fall at any moment. "Those strange creatures from long ago built these right?" he wonderd aloud. "They didnt seem very smart." he coughed and looked very tired as always. he sqeezed into a large eangh space between two buildings were large eangh creatures couldnt reach him.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Form
Name: NorthernStar
Species: Quetzalcoatlus
Appearance: Image
Size: Image
Personality: Not particularly loving to strangers, but is very loyal to friends. She's hardy and bold, not the type to give up easily.
Partner: None
Crush: None
Family: None
Siblings: SouthernStar, WesternStar and EasternStar. (All but SouthernStar can be roleplayed.)
Other: I do not own the pictures.
For science!
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

It's not nececesarily mythical though, it wouldn't suprise me if there really are secret labs doing these sort of experiments, i believe ther are and that Chumans exist, anyway though, does that mean that I can or can't use this character?

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

wildchild wrote:It's not nececesarily mythical though, it wouldn't suprise me if there really are secret labs doing these sort of experiments, i believe ther are and that Chumans exist, anyway though, does that mean that I can or can't use this character?
Sorry no Besides there would be no humans to create one of these. Since the story in this roleplay is that humans blew themselves up during an intersteller war leaving animals and such to live off the remains of the planet. Not only that If your chacter is half human half chimp and exhibits human behavior Im not sure if that would fall under the no roleplaying as humans fourm rule. Sorry I just do not think that chacter belongs in here so the answer is no.

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

oh ok, i understand

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Name: Jag
Species: Saber toothed tiger
Appearance: Image
Size: 5 feet long and 4 feet tall to the shoulder
Personality: She is very aggressive. Doesnt play around.
Partner: None
Crush: none
Family:None
Siblings: none
Other: A black stripe of fur along her back.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"