Plague Dogs (Plot RP :: Semi literate)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Plague Dogs (Plot RP :: Semi literate)

Post by Zelda0909 »

She had a cut on her chest from were a low branch scratched her. Zula followed Delta back to the others. "Yo the hero returns." she licked the small cut on her chest that wasnt bleeding very much. "That was fun! I wonder if my ribs are still whole?" she thought aloud. "well whatever lets get going if you can." she nodded.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(May I please have a recap of the last 3 pages?)
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Lets see... we escaped then we found eachother now we have a sorta a pack thing going on and everyone but you is in it and we all got attacked by a bear who I lead away then I found delta and were walking back now were waiting untill tommorow to continou!)
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(♫-I'm am so lonely so lonely sleeping under a bush.-♫
I might not get on tomorrow so here is my post then,Btw if your all together what happens when Ayashe tells us who is infected?)

Rocco woke up from under the bush.How long was I asleep?He stumbled up and manged a wobbly stand.He peeked his head out of the push and saw the lab and the men who had poked and pribbed him.He shivered and began a sluggish walk into the woods.He stepped paw after paw into the woods.Once he was in he collapsed onto the ground snow starting to bury him.For once his head was not filled with the after affects of the shots.He could think clearly.He wanted his first clear thought to be about the old lady who died to protect him when they came to take him back into the lab.He let out a whimper was his eye sight went black and he drifted to sleep buried in snow.
~Des~
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Etsu crawled out of her cramped hiding place. Her nerves felt frayed; that single glimpse of the bear had made her want to puke. Cursed shoulder.. she thought to herself, wincing as some of the brambles caught on her injury. She saw Zulu had just come back from attacking the bear; the other two were nearby as well. Etsu glanced around, relieved that the sun had allowed enough light to enter so that her eyes would be unoticable unless someone else made direct eye contact. Or, something else. She muttered to herself, remembering seeing the bear with its clumped fur and ragged, torn skin hanging off its body for a brief moment. She thought she could smell another dog- a male in the distance, perhaps- but wasn't sure. The bear-smell was still hindering her smelling ability. Shaking her coat in a vain attempt to free it of dirt, she hesitantly walked over to the others. Are we a group now? That probably means I'm the weakest link... Blinking, she examined the others to be sure they weren't badly injured. Zulu seemed to have a few scratches, but nothing serious. "Should we start moving before it comes back?" Etsu asked nervously. If the bear managed to follow Zulu's scent, then it would probably go after the smell of blood, which just so happened to be herself.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: If it puts your mind to rest at all, I haven't chosen anyone. x3 I probably won't for a few more pages at least.))

Ayashe scrambled out from out the dying bush she had taken refuge under while Zulu had led the bear away. The collie clenched her teeth, fear still running rampant through her mind, causing her to shake. She barked at Zulu, still worried for her safety. "That was reckless and uncalled for!" she snapped, "You should have just..." Ayashe stopped herself and sighed, then shook her head. Zulu was fine. Everyone was fine. She didn't need to flip her lid for no reason, but having formed some kind of attachment to them all, she just wanted them to be okay.
Shaking her fur free of the twigs and burrs in her coat, Ayashe padded wearily over to Etsu who was dragging herself out of her own shelter. She saw her wince as the prickly bush caught on her shoulder. Had that been the thing that attacked Etsu last night? Ayashe eyed the cut, only able to think of how lucky Etsu was to have escaped further injury from such a massive animal. "That thing wasn't acting on instinct," she murmured quietly, half to herself. Aya stepped back to let Etsu stand and then sniffed the clearing. Her sensitive nose stung from the putrid smell of the bear. It was as if someone had dug a pit and thrown pounds of meat into it, then let it sit and rot for a month in the sun. Do normal bears smell like that? Probably not.
Etsu had asked something and Ayashe thought she heard 'start moving' in the sentence. "Yeah, we probably should be going before that thing finds it's way back here," Ayashe agreed, turning her gaze towards Zulu.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I ran around a bit soI dont think it will follow my scent but..." eyes the wound. "Anyway lets get out of here I feel like if we stay here there will be more of those un-dead freaks." she looked strong and bold but still had an evil air around her. Even whean she smiled if you looked deep into her eyes you could see hurting. She rememberd seeing her beloved owners and her mother dead. "I wont lose anyone ever again..." she mummbled to herself.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Rocco woke up from his slummer looking around at the dark that consumed him.Another day without Love.Rocco stuck his muzzle out of the snow and sniffed the air.It smelt fine except the distant smell of dog.Rocco stood up and shook the snow from his fur.He looked around a spotted a dead skinny squirrel.He walked over to it and ate what was still left on it.This will do for now.Rocco stood up and began walking towards the place where the towns where.
~Des~
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

(Sorry this isn't the best, I'm in a really awful mood right now...)

Delta whined softly, still on high alert. "Getting out of here sounds like a good plan. But where to?" He furrowed his brows in thought. "I never saw a bear in all the days I lived as a stray. Maybe bears don't like towns?" He suggested. Mind wandered back in time, when things were good. He wondered if any of his old friends had escaped the nets of the catchers, then briefly wondered what his own life would be like if he had gotten away. Probably still living off garbage and scraps. His tail swayed, thinking of old memories.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I have killed five humans before!" she siad forgetting about the bear. she smiled evily. "One had a loud stick." what she calls guns. She giggled meneceingly. "Killing humans is fun untill they dart ya with sleepy sharp things." she shrugged. "Well lets head down the mountain we might get away." she sniffed the air smelling another dog. she hadnt noticed how hungry she was untill she heard a grumbling noise. "Wonder if all the food here is like that..."
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Rocco trudged threw the forest placing one foot in front of the other.It had been awhile since he had really feasted and his belly rumbled telling him that the squirrel was not good enough.He sniffed the air for a meal that could mean life or death in his weak state,but all he could smell was the snow and dogs.Would dog meat be could?He thought about it soon coming to the conclusion that it was a bad idea and moving it to the back of his head to only come back as a food crises.He thought about how the Merium's yard had rabbits holes in them that you could find under the snow if you fell in one.Rocco thought about the idea of actually trying to fall in one.He then thought about the dog's and sniffed the air once more.Its a group to big for me to take.He began walking about and using his legs a searching devise to find the holes.He walked around in an odd way for about 23 minutes then his hind leg was summurged in a hole.He lifted it up and turned around sniffing the hole and listening.He heard the faint sound of rabbits sturing in the hole.This was good enough reason to start digging.He dug at the hole in tell he saw a adult rabbit run from the area.Rocco winked and ran after it dodging almost every tree the rabbit ran by in tell he finally grabbed it sending him slidding across the ground and creating a storm of snow.He looked around and nothing.He sighed and looked at the ground.I did it!A smile came across his face as he laided down and enjoyed his meal,his belly making noise's as to say thank you and a voice inside his head saying "We might feel happy again soon"
~Des~
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I smell blood... rabbit blood!" she walked off towards the scent and it took her farther and farther from the group. Were is it? Is it injerd? she thought following the scent of blood. she noticed footprints... dog footprints. Zula followed the footprints whean she saw a dog. "Yo!" she called from a distance smileing. "How'd ya do that? my friends hurt but I dont know how to hunt." she licked one of the cuts that were bugging her.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Rocco looked up from his meal and turned his head towards the dog.This dog could be lying to get my food!Rocco looked at her alarmed by the dogs size.This rabbit might not be enough for her.What if she eats me after!Rocco finally stood up and picked up his rabbit."You have to show me your friend before I'll give you any." Rocco said threw a voice made by a body trying to rebuild strengh.

(Fail :D )
~Des~
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Etsu watched as Zulu walked off, before walking around aimlessly. There wasn't much to do in an empty forest; except admire the scenery. The snow and ice flickered with the sunlight, capturing her pale blue gaze. If only this could be a dream, and not a nightmare. If only it wasn't real, I might actually find this... calming. She tore her eyes away, looking for something to look at herself with. There was a frozen puddle at the edge of their temporary resting spot, and she briskly walked towards it. The sight that greeted her wasn't exactly pleasing, either. Blood and dirt had clumped into her fur, turning it from the pretty, pale creamy white to a dark and matted brown. Her eyes had stopped glowing completely, signalling it was probably around noon now. Within a few hours, they would be betraying them yet again. She sighed, and then went to work on cleaning her fur. It might not have much of a purpose, but I may as well do something to pass the time. She thought to herself, watched as her reachable areas slowly turned back to their original off-white color.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Tch." she looked up. "I dont want your rabbit! I want to catch one myself but I dont know how." she shrugged. "Oh well you probly just found the lying around so." she stood up and started walking away wondring if he would stop her. she had no idea how to catch a rabbit or anything so she hoped he would show her so she could provide her friends with food.