Plague Dogs (Plot RP :: Semi literate)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Plague Dogs (Plot RP :: Semi literate)

Post by Ayashe »

Ayashe sat up to listen to the male describe his sighting of a creature, then snorted as she was addressed. The collie stood and stalked over to stand beside Etsu, blue eyes hostile as she continued to look in the direction of Gesture.
"Yeah, nice to meet you to." she muttered, obviously not as relaxed as him. It was probably better that she didn't see that look he'd given her growling. A scowl rested on her snout as she sat down and licked the snow from her forepaws, but she was content to sit quietly and listen while Etsu and Gesture spoke. Ayashe was certain the thing Gesture had seen was the same animal that had attacked them.
Should I mention the wolf I saw? Looking up from a moment, she wished she could see Gesture. Right now he was just a scent and a voice. Ayashe turned her eyes to Etsu's, happy to have something to see. I'll tell her when we're alone, and she can tell Gesture if she'd like. I want nothing to do with him. She shook her head along with her thoughts.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Delta trotted along, following the path where Ayashe had walked. He wasn't eager to get separated again. He increased his pace upon catching a glimpse of the others through the trees. His tail wagged as he bounded up to greet them, until he noticed the unfamiliar male. He slowed his pace, looking slightly nervous. He approached the group and sat down off to the side a bit, near Ayashe and Etsu. He tossed about the thought of saying something, but he opted to stay silent instead. Instead, he raised ear to listen to whatever anyone else had to say. He had missed quite a bit of the conversation, he was sure. He shifted his paws to and fro, both from the chill of the snow that was starting to wear on his nerves and from slight nervousness at the stranger.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Gesture restrained a scowl at the female’s snort; and what a battle it was to keep his expressions civil in the presence of such a rude lass! He gave the collie the attention of his eyes for but a moment, admiring her ability to seemingly reach a level of immaturity he previously knew not to even exist, before turning his attention back to Etsu. The male didn’t bother to respond to Aya’s half-hearted muttering, and instead spent his time moving his grumblings to the confines of his mind. Young dogs. They think they know it all. Regardless, he remained completely content in his calmness, tail brushing the snow behind him with amusement at the thought. Grand lab cleared his old throat with a cough before saying, “Well, then. Do either of you know anything about the cause to this bear incident? I’ve seen a bear before, a truly living one mind you, and I know it must have taken something horrid to turn such a natural creature as that into the dead beast we witnessed." Ears flicked upwards at the sounds of another approaching dog, and he glanced at the two females in front of him with question, but neither seemed in any way bothered by it, and so he further relaxed. The new male didn’t seem as relaxed as he however, in fact he appeared a tad nervous. Gesture bobbed his heard curtly in the silent dog’s direction, issuing a friendly “Hello” As he did so.
"Always be present."
-?
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Rocco stood up and looked around at what was in his surroundings.Tree's Tree's Tree's and Snow.Rocco sighed and began walking around face towards the ground.He sniffed the air and caught the sent of a dog close by.He turned his head to the side and saw a couple of dogs.Theres that one dog from before!Plus a German Shepard! Rocco spyed on the from under a bush hiding his scent by staying down wind.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Etsu pondered for a moment, but she wasn't sure what could've made the creature she had seen look so dead. She shrugged after a moment, then settled down a bit and rested her head on her paws, closing her eyes and letting her senses wander. She had grown use to having her eyes closed; it became a second nature, and her other senses benefited from it as well. A win-win situation, indeed. No one would see her eyes, and she could focus on her surroundings alot better. She heard someone approaching, and lifted one eyelid and saw Delta cautiously approaching, before shutting it again. Her brief moment of talking had closed; now was the time to be quiet and simply listen. Etsu began to notice a slight tingling on her spine- like she was being watched. She couldn't smell anything, which meant whatever was watching her was attempting to hide. The dead creatures could hardly think... whatever this is, it probably won't be on of those. She quickly got on her paws again and surveyed the bushes downwind, narrowing her blue eyes to slits and pushing her ears forward in an atempt to catch the briefest of sounds.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Delta's ears raised upon the mention of the bear. Ah, that was what they were talking about. He briefly wondered what could cause that kind of transformation, and if perhaps it could be spread to dogs. He recalled the wolf from earlier, and shuddered a bit. He guessed it probably could. He jumped slightly at being addressed, being suddenly aware he was starting to trail off and space out. He tried to pull a smile onto his face and nodded his head slightly to return the greeting, feeling awkward. "The bear." He spoke quietly, unsure of himself. "Maybe the Whitecoats made it?" He suggested, suddenly worrying his idea was without merit. "That seems like something they'd do. And then maybe it escaped just like us?" He spoke a little faster, adding his latest idea to the end of his sentence.
He swung his head around to look as Etsu rose to her feet. She was staring off into the undergrowth. "What is it?" He inquired quietly.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(( Is it to late to join? o3o If not, then whats going on? ))
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((I don't think its too late.. but pretty much all of us are in the woods, with Desinee's character spying on them.))

Etsu shook her head, trying to figure out what was making her feel paranoid. "Don't know.. I feel like theres something watching us. But I don't think its one of those... things. Otherwise it wouldn't be smart enough to hide." She murmered quietly, trying to wonder how one of those undead creatures would think. You had to know what the predator was thinking, right? How ironic of me to be thinking of myself as the prey. She mused, then peered a bit harder at the bushes. Whatever it was, it was hiding quite well, and wasn't moving. She could smell dog- but then, there were dogs all around her, and the mystery thing was downwind anyways.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(( Im gonna say Jay just escaped if I can join. :3 ))

Name: Jay
*Alias(AKA): None
Breed: Akita Shepard (I just typed "German Shepard Mixes and fell in love with the picture.<3)
*History: -
*Other: What happend at the lab caused her to hate humans, and to stay as far away as possible. She also has a great sense of hearing, better then other dogs.. (I put the hearing thing since they were crossbred with the German Shepards and they inherit some features.She also loves water, but that kinda doesn't mean anything. xD)
Description(A brief description of the character.): Jay
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

((OOC: She is gorgeous!! ))

Rocco remained still and listened about the sick bear and the lab techs with one ear and using the other to listen if they got to close.Could there really be some kind of sickness?If so these dogs might have it!!Rocco's eyes diolated.Could I have it??Rocco moved the thought to the back of his head.After all this is all nonscenes.Or is it??
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(( Hehe, do we have to be acepted? ))
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Can someone tell me what happened whail I was gone? Dont just say were talking about the bear type with more detail please. what happened the last few pages not whats happening now. thank you.)
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(( Im just gonna start. >.> ))

Her body squeezed threw the small opening under the fence. She panted as her paws stomped the ground, on there way to freedom. The Sheperd stayed focus on the dirt trail, running from everything and anyone. 'Keep up Jay,' she encouraged herself as she continued.

(Fail :P)
maybellmay
Bluebird Chick

Post by maybellmay »

Mind if I join ouo;?
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Im sure that would be fine but everyone kinda... died or something because there never on.)