Plague Dogs (Plot RP :: Semi literate)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Re: Plague Dogs (Plot RP :: Semi literate)

Post by Desinee »

Rocco turned around and dropped the rabbit to the ground and began eating it again.If she does not know how to hunt then more for me.Beside her instinct's will kick in sooner or later.Rocco took only one bite and stood up shaking his fur and started walking towards the opposite direction of where the other dog went hoping to find somewhere to sleep that was warm.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Tch." she watched him walk away. "Hes so rude!" she growled to herself. Zula ran off back to the others.
(Sorry its short im in a hurry.)
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: I apologize for not jumping right into this roleplay, I suddenly had to leave the computer for a couple days. In a minute I'm going to go back and read all the posts on the thread, and perhaps join the roleplay afterwards if characters can still be accepted? Apologies again!))

Edit:

Name: Gesture
*Alias(AKA): Gest
Breed: Labrador x Mutt Mix
*History: Gest was born on the streets, and for quite some time lived the life of a stray. He'd been abducted and taken into the laboratory for testing, only to be escaping now.
*Other: Gest is generally a peaceful boy. He is not physically weak, but much prefers his wisdom and knowledge to the "blunt force" type of technique he often observes in younger dogs.
Picture: Gesture
"Always be present."
-?
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: x.x I shouldn't be doing this but I checked in on my friend's phone to see how this was doing in my absence. You can ask Star, earlier I was like "BDFJDS WHERE IS ALRAI? >:C" when I saw you hadn't posted. I knew you had some reason though. x3 Anyways, Gesture's in. I'll edit the first post when I get another chance on the phone and I'll try to add some RP to this later. Right now I'm getting funny looks from a counselor, so I better put this away.))
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: Hehe, well at least I was well missed. c: Don't indanger yourself checking up on the RP when you're not supposed to, eh? Thanks though Aya~))

Gesture paused for a moment, standing stiff as he looked outwards at the wilderness. He lifted deep brown eyes, which sparkled in the glaring light of the scene before him. Snow had stolen away the ground and blanketed all the trees, turning everything to glittering blankness. Said snow also dug into his feet, on which exposed paw pads met winter’s full chill. They had long since cracked and painted dim crimson the whiteness on most steps he took. The male inhaled slowly, testing the tingling sensation of freezing air as it swelled into is nose. The sturdy male mainly picked up the aroma of crisp trees. The forest’s frozen smell almost managed to cloak a much smaller, more distant smell. Lab mix blinked, and focused on that covered scent, feeling clearly now it’s twisted nature. He involuntarily snorted, attempting to expel the sickening smell from his nose, but ultimately failing. It felt like death had found its way into his nasal cavities, and with every incoming breath refused to leave.

A scowl found itself on Gest’s charcoal lips before he padded of in the direction of the smell, curious to see what seemingly living creature could smell so badly of death. It was not hard to follow; for once he became aware of it the stench was the only thing he could focus on. The lab had become impossibly lost in the forest by the time his eyes finally came upon it. The maker of the smell was a bear corpse that had refused to lie on the ground and truly be dead, like all other corpses before it had. Gest stumbled backwards at the sight of it, taken aback by the unnatural appearance of a seemingly walking dead animal. He slammed his jaws shut, and let his breath escape through his nose with the speed of racing glaciers. The bear didn’t seem to notice him, for it appeared more preoccupied with the ice that coated the entirety of its rotting body. It must have had the misfortune of falling into water, only to freeze upon reentered the cold air. Its exposed bones creaked and twisted under the restraining ice. What muscle it had left seemed barely able to move under the ice’s hold. Try as he might, Gesture couldn’t summon any sympathy for the beast. It was rendered into something no longer alive, and thus no longer worth any effort. He slowly stepped backwards, panning the surrounding area for any other signs of actually living life, only to catch what appeared to be evidence of other canines in the distance. He continued to back until he was a respectable distance away, turning tail and running in the direction of the footprints just in time to see the massive beast break and fall to the ground, grunting in what might be perceived as agony. Gesture rationalized with himself: it couldn’t be true pain, right? The dead feel no pain.

Lab arrived at the snowy place where it appeared many dogs had just gathered. He dipped his nose to the ground, and took in their scents, finding a faded smell of laboratory about them. They must be some of the younger dogs that had run off in haste. Their tracks were visible in the snow still, and he lumbered off after them, mind still lingering back in confusion with the rotten bear.
"Always be present."
-?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Etsu scanned the trees, sniffing for anything odd. She managed to pick up the scent of another dog, but she wasn't sure if he'd be friendly. She quietly stepped forward anyways; her eyes might attract more enemies, and she had no right to do that to her new comrades. She could smell the male off in the distance, and once she was sure she was as close as she dared to go, she decided to track him by smell. If the others followed her, maybe they could all travel together. More travelers meant the chances of being surprised were low. If they didn't follow, she would follow them at a distance, since she had no idea of where to go. Her insticts told her far away, but which direction was totally different.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Zula walked softly through the woods towards her friends. she lissiond to the sound of her paws crunching of leaves and snow. She smelt the cool crisp air that stung her nose. she heard her stomaque growl but decided she wouldnt eat untill her friends got to. Zula bent her head to the ground and sniffed but used to being a gaurd dog since her entire family before her she had no idea how to hunt. she sighed and continoud walking. Zula saw etsus eyes before etsu. she smiled at etsu as she walked up to her friend. "Yo, that male can hunt but he was very rude." she huffed looking back in that direction.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((OOC: Lol I just noticed the thing by Etsu's gedner.. and YES I AM HAPPY, AYA. X3))
Etsu pricked her ears at Zula's comment, then frowned and sniffed again. She stiffened; there were two others. What if they're together and would attack me? What then? She thought frantically, wondering if that would be an excuse to not find out who they were. One of the scents was close- he smelled like a lab almost. The other smelled like herself- a German Shepard. I wonder which she is talking about... She thought to herself, before voicing aloud, "There are two scents.. Which are you talking about, Zula?" Her voice was still quiet and rough from missuse, and Zula's name sounded weird as she spoke it.

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Rocco sat down under a tree and looked around.I should back for the rest of my rabbit.I should not have wasted it.Rocco stood up and walked towards the sweet smell of rabbit meat and dog.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Gesture continued slowly along the trail the group of dogs had laid into the snow with their paws. He was in no rush to meet them. Chilling winter winds ruffled his fur, and carried with them dim whispers of words. Her perked his ears, unable to distinguish any proper language from the speaking which was hushed by distance, but knew they sounded of dog. Lab kept walking till small blobs of color appeared in his previously whitewashed world. Both were tan, like that of a Sheppard and Mastiff. He approached them with a very calm walk, and a dim smile. He stopped a few good feet away, speaking with his old deep voice, “Have you dogs escaped from the laboratory too?” The male eyed them up slowly, inspecting their conditions and familiarizing himself with their forms. They did look like animals he’d gotten a glimpse of once or twice back at the lab, but he had never properly met them before.
"Always be present."
-?
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Sorry to randomly pop up from nowhere and spoil the roleplay, but when this plot ends(Possibly because of everyone becoming infected.) will we start again? Because I was too busy to join before. )

Edit: I read all the pages, so I might as well join.

Name: Ava
*Alias(AKA): Ava
Breed: She is a mix between a Brindle and a Dalmation, and it caused her to have strangely arranged spots, which make her look like Zebra. (Allowed? I'd just like to be different because some people do have glowing eyes, lots of scars and weird coats.)
*History: She was abandoned as soon as she could eat solid food, so was taken into the labs, and because she was tested with strange ingredients, she became rather insane and it would be hard to see the difference to her behaviour and an infected dog, if it wasn't for the fact she's always say weird things.
*Other: Ava means River, I think.
Description(A brief description of the character.): A white dog with spots arranged in a stripe like fashion, though she still has spots here and there so most dogs know she's a dalmation straight away.
or
Picture(Put your dog's picture in this code Name of dog):

Absolute random spawn of spam above this.
For science!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Lol look at Ayamutt and her raccoon tail. x3 Markings aren't that big a deal as long it's not neon green stripes and pink polka-dots *cough*sparkledog*cough*. Ava is accepted. I'll go ahead and add her and Gest on the first page. Oh and yeah guys, back on the 28th. Kind of unfortunately, but I'm glad to be back to the internet I guess.))

Ayashe's breath curled into a small cloud in from of her snout, fading and reappearing with each breath. She shook herself in the evening light, ridding her soft fur of the debris clinging to her flanks. It bugged her to be in such silence. It made anything that managed to break it seem hostile and untrustworthy. Something in the tree made the collie turn her head upward, and there her eyes landed on the first raven she'd ever seen. For a moment she was intimidated by it and is cawed and screeched horrible noises down at her. If it spoke canine, I'm sure it'd be cussing me out, she thought with a light amused smile. The bird lost interest in Ayashe and hopped towards another branch, then spread it's wings and was gone.
Suddenly in a good mood, the dog quickly decided to seek out her new friends. Etsu and Zula were no where in sight, and but she instantly picked up their scent and continued on with her nose to the air. Despite the bear incident, everything was going well. They were free of that hellhole, they had each other, and now they had a life to live.
"What could-" Ayashe started to ask herself, but was cut off as she felt herself tumbling downwards. A vile stench filled her nose and she gagged while still trying to scramble to her feet. Finally she stopped rolling and was able to look around. Behind her was an overhang of dirt, probably no more than four feet up. I must have slipped in. She snorted, calling herself a clumsy mutt and turned her head. Ayashe's blood ran cold, and she stopped breathing. [Gore warning? I'll remove it if Kenya thinks it's too bad.] Something dead, rotten, mangled, and mutilated lay in front of her. The sight was horrendous. A very large wolf lay splayed out across the ground in front of her, his lower jaw broken and all of his teeth grated down to ragged stubs. Where his eyes should have been, empty bleeding sockets of darkness were showing. Ayashe shoved herself backwards when she saw the jumble of intestines at her feet, spilling from the wolf's body. As she scrambled to get up the overhang, she heard a noise behind her and she gasped and heaved herself from the pit.
As soon as she turned, she wished to Bob she hadn't. The wolf was moving, twitching uncontrollably as it struggled to sit up. It grunted and wheezed as it tried to stand, but the hind legs both seemed to be broken. Instead it drug itself toward her, determined to get the lively mutt. Only moments passed before it stopped, moaned once, and fell. Ayashe stared, eyes glazed in fear and her legs shaking. The collie slowly picked herself up and then padded away from the dead canine, staring blankly at the forest in front of her. What could possibly go wrong?
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Ava walked along the forest floor, her paws, which were repetitively getting reburied in a white blanket, were cold. Icecream! The thought randomly popped up in her brain, as she began licking the ground. "No! It's my worst nightmare! It doesn't taste like anything! I'm doomed!" She barked, then sneezed. She cursed to herself as her stomach reminded her of how hungry she was. She then stood there, her eyes unfocused and staring into the distance as if she was thinking of what to eat while completely ignoring the scents of many other dogs. She then began to concentrate on the real world and pawed at the snow, bored. "I don't know what to eat..." She spoke to herself, half insane and lonely.

(Fail.)
For science!
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Delta whimpered slightly for no reason in particular, just general anxiety. He glanced around, realizing his new-found friends seemed to be a distance away, leaving him in eerie silence. He considered barking, in an effort to get the attention of someone, but thoughts flashed through his head of the other creatures that might be drawn towards him. His hackles raised and bristled as he thought about the bear, before shaking the thought out of his head.

He lowered his nose to the ground and, catching a friendly scent, began trotting after it. After walking a bit, he suddenly skidded to a stop, there was a snowy overhang that was hard to see. There was fresh dirt peppered over the snow in some areas, so he assumed someone had not noticed and slid down. He was about to follow the scent down when he saw something that made his stomach turn. A body laying down in the ravine, torn and broken. The scent was nauseating, and made him recoil in horror rather quickly. He thought back to the bear. He had been inclined to think that was something very unusual, but he was beginning to rethink that now. He didn't stick around to find out if it was animated, he was soon galloping into the woods, tail tucked between his legs. His feet kicked up a dusting of snow as he ran.
Luckily, he soon rediscovered the scent he had been following. He realized it was Ayashe's, and wondered if she had seen the... thing, back there. He attempted to catch up to her to ask.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Etsu's fur bristled and she jumped from surprise at the deep, rough voice that was unfamiliar to her ears. Spinning around, she saw a large male standing behind her. He was larger then her, and smelled like one of the scents she had smelled earlier. He must've been alot closer than I thought... Suddenly, her insticts caught up to her, and she averted her eyes and head so he couldn't see her eyes and their peculiar glow, and nodded mutely, hoping for and excuse to dissapear. She could smell the Akita that had been fascinated by her eyes in the distance, coming closer most likely, as well as the stench of death and sickness. I'll only start to worry if bears start coming at us with glowing blue eyes... she thought to herself, shuddering in fear of contracting whatever had made that bear so... so dead, but alive. Something worse then death itself.