HTTYD RolePlay (if you view please join!)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

HTTYD RolePlay (if you view please join!)

Post by DarkWolf »

This is a How To Train Your Dragon role play, feel free to be any dragon from the series (Defenders of berk and riders of berk) and 1st and 2nd movie (Speaking of, who has seen the 2nd? no spoilers! :D)
note: You CAN be night furies but please can some of you be different dragons? i hate going on role plays to see everyone as a Night Fury -.-

Oh yeah, on this i will provide templates for certain dragons that i have either drawn from original pictures from the movie and or posters- feel free to insert in paint to edit for your dragon :D (keep in mind, I'm not amazing at drawing so you don't have to use them, but they are there for those that wish to use them) For all those people who don't know the dragons (i don't see why you shouldn't) I'll put some info underneath each dragon ;)

Also! if you wish to be a certain dragon, you can find a pic/ draw yourself/ or ask me- I'll try my best but i might not be able to draw :D

INFO:
You can either be a dragon of berk (in which case you home is of course on the isle of berk- you can explore everywhere with or without your rider.), a wild dragon (your home is dragon island near the isle of berk but you can become a dragon of berk if you want or you can just go everywhere xD) or a dragon captured or works for the Outcasts (from the series) if working, you live on the island and if captured its the same but you can escape to either berk or dragon island.

RULES:
- No large dragons (Beweilderbeast, Seadragonus Giganticus Maximus or Screaming Death [Sorry guys!])
-Riders allowed but no killing other riders without the other dragon's permission (follow role play rules if you attack)

Night Fury (drawn):
Night Furies are the fastest known dragon in the book of dragons, their small streamlined bodies help them slice through the air easily.
FIRE- Acetylene and Oxygen shaped charge (Plasma Blasts)
ABILITIES- Echo-location sonar, can split spikes for better maneuverability, Difficult to Spot at Night, a Plasma Effect
ATTACK- 15 SPEED- 20 ARMOUR- 18 FIREPOWER- 14 SHOT LIMIT- 6 STEALTH= 18

Whispering death (Drawn):
Whispering deaths are a dangerous dragon, able to shoot spines like a Deadly Nadder and dig deep tunnels. Whispering deaths are known to go back to their birthplace.
FIRE- Concentric rings of fire
ABILITIES- Tunneling
ATTACK- 16 SPEED- 8 ARMOUR- 20 FIREPOWER- 10 SHOT LIMIT- 8 STEALTH- 14

Gronckle (Drawn):
Gronckles are a tough yet slow dragon. making up for their speed, gronckles are able to hover and fly sideways (other dragons are unable to do so). Boulder Class dragon.
FIRE- Heptane, Oxygen and Rock= Lava
ABILITIES- Bump scatter blast
ATTACK- 8 SPEED- 4 ARMOUR- 20 FIREPOWER- 14 SHOT LIMIT- 6 STEALTH- 5

Deadly Nadder (Drawn)
Nadders are vain yet competitive dragons, usually using their speed and agility against their opponent.
FIRE- Magnesium Fire
ABILITIES- Enhanced Speed, Spine Shot and a incredible sense of smell.
ATTACK- 10 SPEED- 8 ARMOUR- 16 FIREPOWER- 18 SHOT LIMIT- 6 STEALTH- 10

Stormcutter (drawn)
Stormcutters are known for their set of 4 wings, giving them speed and agility in flight.
FIRE- Sustained, blazing Torus of Fire
ABILITIES- A set of 4 wings give Stormcutters exceptional maneuverability
ATTACK- 6 SPEED- 8 ARMOUR- 4 FIREPOWER- unknown SHOT LIMIT- 8 STEALTH- unknown

Skrill (drawn):
This elusive dragon stays in the clouds and are rarely seen, a viking has yet to tame one...
FIRE- lightning blasts
ABILITIES- Can stay frozen for decades, can Summon and Absorb Lightning, Difficult to Spot in Clouds.
ATTACK- 14 SPEED- 11/19 ARMOUR 10 FIREPOWER- 12 SHOT LIMIT- 4 (recharges quickly in storms)
STEALTH- 18

There :D i tried to do a Changewing but it didnt look right, sorry :( Statistics taken from the howtotrainyourdragon Wiki)

Name:
Trained? Rider name:
Rider appearance (drawn or written):
Dragon appearance (drawn or written):
Mate:
Crush:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Name: Axel
Species: Stormcutter
Status (Wild, trained, outcast dragon): Wild
Trained? Rider name: No rider
Rider appearance (drawn or written): no rider
Dragon appearance (drawn or written): Image (yup... painted this on Paint.net.it took 3 days! :roll:)
Mate: Nope
Crush: Nope
Personality: Sarcastic, un-trusting, loner, gentleman.
History: Axel escaped from outcast island when he was about to be tamed by Alvin the Treacherous (Outcast leader), his size and strength being misjudged. he flew high and far until he reached dragon island, living away from the other dragons in a high cave in the mountain.
Other: no family, rest in rp.

can someone please join? i spent forever doing those templates xD)
Last edited by DarkWolf on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Re: HTTYD RolePlay (if you view please join!)

Post by shadow-wolf »

Woah! these are actually good! i think i'll join... HTTYD fan at heart! ^.^

Name: Firenze
Species: Night Fury? (If thats okay? if not i'll change :D )
Status (Wild, Tamed, Outcast dragon): Tamed
Trained? Rider name: Rebekah
Rider appearance (drawn or written): Image
Rider Personality: Loner, Easily angered, Competitive, Cheeky, disregards rules. Rest in rp.
Rider History: Rebekah is the loner of the Hooligan tribe- usually keeping to herself and her dragon, Firenze. The tooth around her neck is a symbol of her unity with her nightfury.
Dragon appearance (drawn or written): Image
Mate: None yet
Crush: None yet
Dragon Personality: Almost equal with Rebekah, a sign that they are truly one.
Dragon History: Firenze was trapped in an old dragon trap when rebekah came across her and freed her. The nightfury wanted to keep the brace as a reminder of her past.
Other: rest in rp
Last edited by shadow-wolf on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Re: HTTYD RolePlay (if you view please join!)

Post by DarkWolf »

Nice drawing! And accepted!)

Axel surveyed the area around his den, rolling his eyes at the other wild dragons as they growled and fought amongst themselves. The stormcutter could never understand why they resolved to such primitive antics. Seeing no sight of his rival species, Axel went deeper into the laybrenth of the cave until he found his roost.

(Short I know... I'm on my phone xP)