Canada Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Re: Canada Rp

Post by DarkWolf »

(yup xD and no problem about detail)

Dyami watched onyx go with a glare, happy that he has left but uncertain if he would cause trouble.
Hearing nixie take a sigh of relief behind him, dyami turned with a smile.
"No need to apoligise, what was said was needed. In fact, I am greatfully sorry. I must have scared you at some point during that confrontation, and for that i am deeply sorry." Dyami said kindly with his head bowed to show his respect.
He stepped closer to nixie to check how bad onyx had attacked her, seeing none visable he decided to ask her.
"are you ok? Were you hit? I tried to prevent you gettig hurt..." He trailed off, embarresment evident in his voice as he looked away.

(You can tell what i was heading for in this... XD cute and protective... :). )
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Nixie smiled as Dyami dipped his head, "it's okay. I think I'm fine, though I seriously think someone has mind control on him." She said, noticing his embarrassment. "I really am fine. Don't worry about it." She added, just before laying down on the cold cave ground. "I really hope he never comes back...Even if he is...was... my brother." She said, flattening her ears, "I think I need a nap." She said, and tried to sleep but couldn't so she just laid there.

(short post...)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(dont worry :). )

Dyami smiled at nixie as she lay there, enjoying her company. He knew nixie was not asleep, he could sense it.
"I bid you a dream-filled night, nixie" he said, knowing she could hear him. He too decided that he should rest, it had been an eventful afternoon afterall. He went to the far side of the cave and lay on the ledge, giving nixie lots of space.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

“Thanks...” she whispered, before finally turning her head and looking at him, “What happened to your pack? If you had one...Please don’t take that the wrong way.. I’m just wondering.” She said, with a worried tone just towards the end of her speech, she patiently waited for him to answer.

(This is even shorter...)
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(xD its just a filler then i guess no problem :). )

Dyami lifter to look at nixie, staring at her blankly before laying his head down.
"I was born in some type of human park, my mother regected me so i lived and grew alone. Once i was a teen i decided i should leave, finding another pack in the reserve. However, when i joined the things i heard and saw sickened me. Females were treated as slaves and the males were pigs" dyami said with a small snarl at the end. Taking a deep breath, he continued.
" i defended the females who were beaten, getting the punishment myself for doing so. After a while another new coyote had had enough and took over the pack, and made all males respectful towards females. Once the new alpha was set i decided to live alone, not used to all the crowds and glarea from coyotes that still follow the old decree. So i left, finding this little cave and i settled in, until we get to present day and here we are today." Dyami finished telling his long story with a smale, looking at nixie warmly.
"Did i answer your question? I prehaps answered any thoughts you had about me, considering my agressive behaviour towards your brother?" He said with a small, playful smirk.

(ta da :) )
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

“Wow...I can’t believe that..um...Yeah I guess you did answer my thoughts about Onyx...” She said, surprised at first, and then started to sigh, “I grew up in a pack of only my brother, Onyx, my sister, Xena, and my mom and dad, we could never find any food. And usually when we did, it was just scraps that had been picked off of by birds of prey and bears...” She explained, “one day, I was playing with my brother, this was after Xena had disappeared.. Me and Onyx were playing...He suddenly bit my chest, and it was no playful bite. He bit REALLY hard, so I ran away as fast as I could go, without saying goodbye. I stopped and looked over my shoulder, there was Onyx, standing there with a smirk on his face.. I think he must’ve done the same to Xena...Because maybe he wanted our parents to himself. I don’t know... I never really got a chance to ask him. And I don’t want to, either.” She said, “And that’s my story.” She added, and laid her head back down on the cold ground, she shivered just thinking about what could’ve happened to Xena.. “I can’t sleep.” She finally said, she knew it was pretty obvious, considering she just talked her head off. But talking about it made it feel better.

(That was mostly dialogue. xD)
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(no problem)

Dyami growled at what onyx had done and started to shake, anger becoming out of control. hearing Nixie say she couldn't sleep, he stood abruptly and turned to her.
"excuse me for leaving so suddenly, but i must go for a run. it uh... helps me sleep?" he stated, almost a question "Anyway, the are some herbs in the entrance of the cave which i find help with sleep, take them." he smiled then leaped out of the entrance, running as fast as he could. Dyami ran so fast through the woods, that when he jumped over logs he felt like he was flying. As he dodged the trees as he ran, a dangerous scent hit his nose...
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Trotting along in the snow, Star heard shuffling coming from ahead. Perking her ears, she quickly made her way to the bracken that bordered a small clearing. She could see the features of a furious coyote, which appeared to had just failed at becoming the most dominant of the pack. "Seems like he is a rouge now.." she smirked, ready to take advantage of the loner's fury and confusion.
As the miniature wolf passed her plant, she bolted. As she passed the already mad canine, nipped the back of his leg before charging into the cover of the ferns. Snickering, she waited for another time to strike.

(Now, I can edit so that just a loud snap of Star's jaws occurred, and not her actually pinching the skin. :3 No cuts, no bruises, just a pinch to confuse Onyx.)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Nixie was confused as he suddenly stood up and left, she said there for a while... waiting, waiting and waiting. “I better go find him...” She said, squeezing through the small crack of Dyami’s cave. She lowered her head and took a deep breath, many smells went through her nose, but one stood out... She suddenly started running, “Dyami!” She called, “Dyami!” She repeated, with no answer she continued her search, with no luck. Suddenly, she heard bushes rustling, and a scent that she recognized, however, it was not Dyami or Onyx, nor was it a coyote...It was something MUCH MUCH larger... A large paw swiped at her, knocking her over with a yelp. Large teeth dug into her tail. “Get away from me, whoever you are!!”

Onyx was having a midnight stroll, and all of a sudden he was nipped in the leg, he yelped and started to run, thinking it was a much larger predator. “Whew. I’m safe now.” He said, laying down in the snow. (He is slightly dramatic. xD)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Giggling, Star followed the over-dramatic male. She easily kept pace, even though she needed to keep hidden. For her next move, she needed the scent of blood in the air. To her favor, this area was crawling with warrens. Carefully squeezing her nose into one of the larger ones, she pulled out a very frightened kit. She had little time to feel bad as she began to eat. The scent of the blood should put the coyote on edge.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(i missed alot xD)

Dyami's run came to a slow run, his ears perking as a loud noise of a fight met his ears. Curious, he trotted over to see what had caused the noise. To his shock, he saw a large bear was attacking a small coyote, Nixie. With a loud snarl, Dyami launched himself at the bear; he crawled up the brute's back towards his neck and bit it hard. The bear roared in protest and stood on its back legs, backing up into a tree. The grizzly smashed it's back against the tree, making dyami fall to the floor. Dodging the creature's lunge, Dyami jumped in front of the bear then to the back- he was confusing it. Dyami jumped up and hung from the bear's throat, making the bear growl in protest and swat at him. One of the claw-filled paw's struck Dyami, throwing him to the trunk of the tree with such force that he went limp.

(just a heads up, me and hoopy planned the bear attack out :D )
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Dat be true)

Nixie saw Dyami run at the bear and attack it, and then suddenly Dyami was on the ground, not moving, she backed away in fear. She had no idea what to do, the bear advancing towards her, she flattened her ears and whined, her body shaking in fear.

Onyx stood up right away as he smelled blood, "AHHHHHHH!" He yelped and ran, and then stopped on his tracks hearing a bear roar, he looked to his left and a couple yards away was nixie, Dyami, and a bear! He ran as fast as possible, and once he got there, he attempted to bite down at the bears side.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Loud roar boomed through the forest. Before Star could run to the scene herself, she found the bear in front of her. It whipped around to face something, but she didn't know what, yet. At least it was distracted from her. Red with fury, (or was it just her natural color?) She lunged at at the bear, but was careful to stop short. She opened her jaws, teeth sharped from the rabbit bones quickly dug straight into the bear's heel. Before the bear even realized it was hurt, she dashed off, picking her rabbit up on the way.
To her den she went. She hopped over multiple stones and sticks, and had to doge the many trees that barricaded her from the rest of the forest. It was finally in sight. Leaping into it, she dropped her rabbit at the entrance before falling into a pile of leaves. There she lay, falling asleep.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(blah i always miss at least two posts xD)

Dyami's eyes slowly opened as he shook his head, standing to see onyx fighting a grizzly bear and Nixie cowering not far behind. Dyami's back arched into a snarl before leaping towards the bears back, biting deep into its fur. The bear swung at him but Dyami dodged, circling the bear as onyx had it distracted by hanging onto it's neck. Dyami snapped at the grizzly's heels, biting into the deed fur towards the tough skin. Suddenly, the bear snarled in agony, giving a few more swipes towards Dyami and Onyx before running towards the trees.

(i didnt want to add too much cos i know onyx would want a part on what happens...)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(Alright second try for an introduction into the storyline in 3... 2.. 1...)

Thunder had Witnessed the battle between bear and coyote, From his perch high in a pine tree. he was eating a salmon that he stole from the bear in the first place.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...