Canada Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Canada Rp

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Np.)
Onyx watched the larger coyote with his jaw dropped, (lol) while the other coyote was getting the roots, Onyx whispered in Nixie's ear, "Sorry sis... I gotta leave. It's getting late." Knowing she didn't hear him, he ran away as fast as he could go, without looking back.

Nixie woke up, she was staring at a wall, as she was now in a cave. "H-huh...?" She said weakly, "where...am I? And where's Onyx?" She looked around and saw Dyami, she tried getting up to run away, but failed and fell down again, "Please don't hurt me..." She pleaded. She looked up at the ceiling, and then whined, the pain in her neck was much worse now. All thanks to Onyx...

(Sorry short post.)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Post by DarkWolf »

Dyami saw that nixie was awakning and backed up against the wall to give her sone space, knowing that she will be scared and frightened when she realises where she was. When nixie whines and tries to run, clearly scared of him, hurt flashes in his eyes before he shakes it off.
"your safe, i've tended to your wounds. You muat rest now then you can leave. You were wounded on my territory so i felt the need to help you." Dyami says calmly and quietly, standing up and getting some water from the stream in he cave, taking some in a small root oer too nixie. He causiously nudges the root forward, not wanting to frighten her. Realising he hadn't answered nixie's plea he cleared his throat.
" i wont hurt you, i just want to help. If you dont like my presense then i can stand guard outside?" He trails off

(np about it being short, just happy that your enjoying the rp :). )
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

It is very very fun! :D)

“No, no... It’s okay... I think I recogni-Ow...- I mean, I think I recognize you...” Nixie whined, and lapped up some of the water in the root, “Nobody has really saved me before...When I sprained my paw once, my older sister, Xena, left me, we were being chased. My mom did come back for me... I never saw my sister since then... My family is pretty much broken apart, now.” Nixie said with a sigh, “I was the smallest in my litter, my sister was the biggest and Onyx was in between... I was always teased by Xena for that, though Onyx always stood up for me...I sure was surprised by the fact he almost killed me today..."

Onyx was pretty far away by the time Nixie had woken up, he was exploring a large hill, even though he was older than Nixie, he still acted like a pup. He found a dead snowshoe hare on the ground, something had eaten out of it already, but there was still some left, surprised someone would leave a meal like this, he picked it up and pranced over to a tree, and finished the rest of it. With a full belly he slowly dozed off.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

Dyami flinched when nixie whined, he never really liked the sound of pain but was confused when she said she recognised him.
"how do you recognise me?" He questioned with a friendly bark, to make the conversation. Dyami listened intently on what she was saying, prehaps he shouldnt have been harsh on the male... Seeing that nixie had finished the water he decided to hunt.
" i see you were thirsty, you must be hungry. Ill get you some food, its vitalfor the wound to heal." He said kindly as he stood, shaking his fur. Dyami was a rather good hunter and was a skilled tracker, he could how long ago a herd of elk had been around or how old a warren was. It was a good trait to have, it helped him when he hunted.
Dyami saw a small mound of rabbit droppings and smelt them, breaking the pile apart. not too old, prehaps a few hours? he thought casually as he stepped over them, continuing on with the trail. Dyami came across some footprints, spread out as if there had been a struggle. rabbit fight... he thought as two patches of fur clung to a small log not far from the flattened grass. Dyami continued but crawled along, staying low as he caught the smell of two rabbits. Not far ahead, he saw two male rabbits fighting each other near a small hole, the warren.

Dymi crawled forward, getting into an ambush position close to the non-observant males. Suddenly, he pounced, landing on the larger male killing it swiftly before giving chase with the other, pouncing on the male and quickly snapping his neck with dyami's large canines.
Dragging both males over to the warren, dyami ate the smaller one before picking up the larger and bringing it back to nixie.

(Ta da! How dyami tracks and hunts :) )
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(yay! You posted! I’ve been checking all morning!)

“I mean I recognize your scent, I’ve smelled it before...” She replied, “Yes, I am hungry...But you don’t have to-“ Nixie started to say as Dyami ran out, soon he came back with a large rabbit in his mouth, once he dropped it on the ground she immediately dug in, as if she hadn’t eaten anything in years. After a few minutes, all that was left was bones, and a couple pieces of meat. She slowly fell asleep, her legs started to ‘run’ as she slept, something she’s done since she was a pup...She was dreaming,in the dream she was being chased, by something she couldn’t see clearly, until it got closer...it was Onyx.
She woke up with a frightened yelp and looked around nervously, until she finally realized it was just a dream. “Umm... Sorry, I had a nightmare..” She said, embarrassed.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Just then there was a sound coming from the bushes. Its leaves shaking eerily like someone... or even something was in it... watching the coyotes

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(btw animal guy, we are in my cave. Which the opening is a small crack :). )

Dyami watched her slowly fall asleep before he turned away and sat nearer to the entrance, so he would know if any danger was near.
As he sat staring into the jungle, dyami heard a soft sound of scratching on stone. He turned his head and saw nixie still lying down but with her paws moving. Dyami smiled and turned back to the forest looking up at the stars, as he had done years ago as a pup. Suddenly, a feightened yelp sounded behind dyami, he jumped up with a snarl, ready for a sudden attack. Looking around wildly, he saw nixie standing with a nervous expression which soon turned to embarresment.
As nixie explained that she had a nightmare, dyami smiled and sat back down with a reliefed sigh.
" i understand, what was the nightmare about? Talking about things tend to make them better" he said kindly as he smiled warmly at nixie, her presence reminding him of someone he once knew as a young coyote.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

"Uhhhhhhhh...well, it was...um. Onyx. Chasing me. I've always had those kind of dreams, sorry if its a little...pup-ish..."
She whined and laid back down on the cold cave floor. "Onyx has chased me before... I stole a tiny piece of his meat because my mother forgot to get meat for me. Her excuse was 'oh sweetie, your just so small and so cute I barely even notice you!' Whatever. Anyway, the piece I stole was the size of a small spider...He has a really bad temper... Even after I say sorry, he still holds it against me." She said, with an embarrassed tone in her voice. She stood up, "I feel better now. I can leave so I don't cause any more trouble." Her legs shook as she hasn't put weight on them in a while. She stretched, and held in a whine because her neck still did kind of hurt, she didnt exactly want to leave, but she also didnt want to cause any trouble. She very slowly walked towards the entrance, losing balance a couple of times. Onyx woke up, and did what he usually did when he woke up, and that is...howl. He lifted his head into the air, and took a deep breath, and let out a deep, squeak-ish howl out, and it echoed throughout the hills. Nixie perked her ears, she recognized the howl, she yelped and then ran behind a rock, she knew exactly who howled. Onyx heard something... He followed the sound until he came to where he attacked Nixie a few days before, he squeezed through the small opening, "Nixie! Are you alright?" He barked, "Go away, Onyx" Nixie growled, "don't you dare talk-" Onyx started to say, then remembered that Dyami was right there, behind him.

(Sorry onyx and nixie are in a mixed post again...)
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

Dyami listened carefully to what nixie was saying, holding back a growl here-and-there. After Nixie had finished her tale she got up and suggested she leave Dyami jumped up suddenly to help her as he knew all to well that she quite clearly was not healed completely. Dyami followed nixie toward the cave opening and watched her walk a few steps before turning back, knowing that if anything happened he would step in and attack whatever got in his way. Suddenly, a long, deep howl not far away. Dyami growled, not liking more coyotes on his land, he kept in the shadows of the opening. Dyami heard nixie yelp and saw her hide behind a rock before the male coyote called Onyx walked into the cave opening and asked if nixie was alright, I was about to growl and interrupt when nixie quickly responded with a growl. Onyx was about to snarl out an insult when dyami growled loudly, the sound echoing around the cave, making him sound a LOT larger then he really was.
"Don't you dare what?" he snarled from behind Onyx "How about, How DARE you enter my territory without permission. you know the laws of the territories, if you enter without permission, the sentence is either exile or death. i've allowed nixie because i won't turn down someone who is injured, but someone who caused that injury? i would happily kill them without a thought!" he snapped, stepping closer toward the coyote, standing in front of nixie so she will not get hurt if a fight broke out.
"i gave you the chance to leave when i was tending to your sister's wounds, but you have stayed all along. your lucky i dont follow the old laws..." he growled out

(ta da xD)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Onyx growled back, “Yes, I have stayed all along, to make sure you did nothing to my sister! Especially since I, SHE has no idea who you are! I don’t trust you!”
Nixie backed away, “Please, Onyx...Don’t fight.” She said, pretending to not be afraid, even though she was.
“Sis, I can read you like a book... You want to get out of here, don’t you?” Onyx growled, “DON’T YOU?!”
Nixie gulped, “No, I want to stay, and plus, where would I go? Most definitely not with you!”
That was the last straw, Onyx grabbed the scruff of Nixie’s neck. “You, are coming with me whether you like it or not!"
“LET ME -Ow...- GO!” She snapped, quickly reacting by scratching his nose.
“You SERIOUSLY did not just do that...” Onyx growled, letting go, he then lunged for Nixie’s stomach.
“Get. Away. From me. NOW.” Nixie said, getting out of the way just in time.
“Fine then.” Onyx said, and started to walk out slowly, and then he whipped around and attempted to bite Dyami’s tail.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Name: Soro
Appearance: His fur is very dark brown, and his antlers have grown somewhat impressively this season. All the more reason for the predators to keep their distance.
Accent: Canadian. Beauty, eh?
Personality: A loner who likes to toss his weight around. If something messes with him, he'll make sure they know that was a mistake.
History: He's just a moose trying to survive, and nothing more.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(accepted :) )

Dyami's eyes blazed with fury as onyx spoke, his temper rising by the minute.
Suddenly, onyx lunged for nixie and grabbed her neck. Dyami's breath caught when nixie bairly missed onyx's secound lunge, this one aimed for her stomache. As onyx was walking out, he turned and snapped at dyami's tail.
"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, PUP!" Dyami barked out in an angry tone as he leaped around and pinned onyx to the ground, dyami's sharp canines close his neck.
"I suggest you leave now before i leave a mark that you will regret, PUP" dyami threatened with a snarl.
"let me give you a taste on what you will get if you DARE come here AGAIN" he snarled before biting into onyx's paw, leaving a small, shallow wound.

(i dont mean for dydami to be to overpowering and such, but i was trying to express his fury, power and protectfulness... Tell me if you want me to edit :) )

Edit: (ok, i've edited. Is it okey now? )
Last edited by DarkWolf on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

DarkWolf wrote:(accepted :) )

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, PUP!" Dyami barked out in an alpha-like tone as he leaped around and pinned onyx to the ground by hia neck, dyami's sharp canines diging into his neck.
"I suggest you leave now before i leave a mark that you will regret, PUP" dyami threatened with a snarl as he put more pressure on onyx's neck.
"let me give you a taste on what you will get if you DARE come here AGAIN" he snarled before biting into onyx's shoulder, leaving a not-so-deep wound.
(That breaks forum rules... o.o Bob-modding...)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(Oh, right. I apologise, i will edit.)

Edit: (i've edited...)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Wow...a lot happened while I was gone... o.o)

Onyx looked surprised, no one had really talked to him that way before. (He’s a bit spoiled.)
“I’m not leaving. Unless Nixie comes with me.” He said with his tail raised.
“I’ll just leave...I don’t want to, but I also don’t want to cause any more trouble.” Nixie said with a whine. “And for you, Onyx, you are definitely not my first choice to leave here with.” Onyx growled at Nixie’s statement. “I’m your brother, who would you want to leave with, then?” He replied, with an angry tone. “Either Xena, our sister, or Dyami. Or even by myself, but, NOT with you!” Nixie whimpered, her legs shaking, “Don’t you realize that I’m afraid of you? You are not the brother I left that day.”
“Whatever. I suddenly don’t want you as my traveling partner. Your too insulting, got me in a bad mood now. Goodbye.” Onyx finally said, squeezing through the small crack once again, he would not be coming back, not to get revenge, not to take Nixie, nothing. Nixie let out a sigh of relief. “I’m sorry, Dyami. I think Onyx has gone totally insane in the head.”

(Not as detailed as I wanted...But it works. I simply cannot write detail. =P)