Canada Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Canada Rp

Post by hoopyscoop »

Onyx tried to bite the bear a few times, then was swatted at. He gave a low warning growl to the bear and then attempted to bite the bears paw, but then it ran away. He wanted to chase after it, but he had some apologies to say. “Look, I’m sorry for trying to attack you...” He said to Dyami with flattened ears. He looked at Nixie, “Don’t talk to me...” Nixie said in reply to his look. “Why not? I just wanted to say I’m sorry.” Onyx said, trying to keep control of his temper. “Fine. I forgive you.” Nixie said reluctantly.
“So...” Onyx started to say, “Are you guys going to make a pack?” He added, “If you are, I would like to join, I won’t attack anyone I promise.” He stated. “I somehow don’t believe you..” Nixie replied, still mad at him for attacking her.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Post by DarkWolf »

(Life has been... Blah.)

Dyami bared his teeth at onyx, about to remark about why he was here but stopped. If it wasn't for him, i could quite possibly be dead. And for this, i owe him. Dyami thought as his mouth stretched into a grimce. With a sigh, he acceped he apoligy.
"i accept your appoligy, if it were not for you- nixie and myself could quite possibly be dead. I am grateful" he said with a thin smile as dyami relaxed out of his aggressive stance. Dyami stood stunned as onyx asked if we were making a pack and if he could join.
"well... I..." Dyami trailed off as he looked away, a little embaressed "you... Um... Realise that in a pack, you need an alpha male and um... Female pair..." He added, explaining his embarressment.

(hooopppyyyy i need to spweak wuth yuuu :D)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Same here. I've been sick foreverrrrrr ;-;)

Onyx flashed a look of embarrassment for a minute, he had totally forgotten that part... "Oh...umm...well...I mean, I guess..." Nixie rolled her eyes, "Spit it out." She said with perked ears. "Ugh, fine... You guys could be...the pair...cause I mean obviously I can't." He said nervously.

(Yesss? :3 in pm or in rp? I can do either.)
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(Great Minds Think alike eh hoopy? xD)

Dyami's head snapped towards onyx, startled. He didn't know if he liked the idea of Nixie and Him together, or the fact that he would be an alpha with them. Was he ready for that responsibility? Dyami's eyes darted to Nixie to see her reaction but quickly looked back, afraid she would see him looking. I guess i will have to wait for her reaction... if she is up to it, i'll gladly accept. but i dont want to make a pack if she doesn't want to... he thought to himself before deciding to break the tense atmosphere around the group.
"I-" He coughed " i think it would be an OK idea... but i want to know what nixie thinks" Turning towards Nixie, he continued. "I dont want us to make a pack when she is uncomfortable with the idea of us...um... being the alpha pair." Dyami ended shyly

(blah couldnt think of anything to write without nixie's input xD)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Nixie looked at Onyx, then Dyami, “Uhh... I..Could...Want...” She said quietly, trying to find the right words to say, finally she just gave up, it took a few minutes, but she finally said: “Yes. I would like that..” And after saying it, her mouth grew a shy smile. Onyx was surprised his sister reacted that way, but all the while was happy for her. “Uh, congrats, Sis.” He said with a slow wag of the tail and a smile, he didn’t want to be alpha anyway, so he was glad she replied ‘yes’, he walked off and let out a sigh of relief and laid down under a tree in the cold snow, which felt as hard as ice. Nixie looked at Dyami and smiled, “So...What do alphas do? I’ve never been one before.” She said nervously, hoping she would be a good leader, of course one does not do this alone, but she was still nervous.
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(yayyayayyayay xD)

Dyami's face lit up as nixie agreed to onyx's suggestion, his tail wagging excitedly. He turned to her with a smile and started to explain what an alpha does; after all, he knew what was right and what was wrong.
"An Alpha- as you know- leads the pack with his alpha female. both have equal power over pack members and should be shown with respect, if an alpha says run- you better run. The alpha pair run the pack with ease, setting rules, ranks and jobs. the alpha pair have um... pups which will be the next-in-line for the title. However, they can be challenged by others for the title, either by killing the alpha or simply by beating him/her in a fight. On average, the alpha male is the one who is challenged and killed for the title and the winner gets the alpha female for their mate. but that's an old law, not many people kill for the title." Dyami finished his explanation with a sigh and looked at Nixie with curiosity, to see if she had understood his speech.

(idk what the pack should be called.... something to do with nature.... MidnightSong Pack? um... EasternSong Pack? im thinking something ending in song as coyotes howl n' stuff... xD)
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

This is what Dyami's cave would look like :D
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z3-KQ2JPV_Q/U ... hWoods.JPG
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

How about Ravensong pack?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

O.O that would be EPIC!
but, it would be dyami and Nixie's pack so hoopy's input is important :D)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(eh what the hey... Name suggestion for you guys! The song of earth pack...)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(I like both of those names! :D)

Nixie listened to Dyami’s explanation, waiting until the end to ask a question, “Will we ever want pups? I mean obviously it won’t happen if we don’t want it to. I want them but I don’t think I would be a good mom.” She asked curiously, wondering about the future, if the pack would grow and such.

(Short post and I was bored so I made nixie ask about puppies. xD)
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by DarkWolf »

(aaaaaannnnndddd im back!)

Dyami sat startled by nixie's question; his eye's glinting a little before regaining his position.
"well... I dont know... I mean, if you want to?" He said, making it sound more like a question than a statement. " if we did, i'm sure you would treat the pups with such kindness and compassion that iy shall reflect onto the rest of the pack. You will be the perfect alpha female" he finished with a smile before standing, brushing off the dust on his fur.
"now, i'm going to go ask your brother if he wishes to hunt some elk with me, i have not had a meal as big as that since i was a pup. Now if you will excuse me" he said we a smile before walking toward where onyx had gone with long brisk strides.

Ik its short... Sorrryyyy! Anyway, anyone here joining the writing contest? You all have potential of the prize!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Yay!! :D)

Nixie nodded, “Go ahead.” She said while wagging her tail, she went inside the den, her mind full of questions, and she was going to find answers.
Onyx looked up at the sky, “What a beautiful day...” He said, and then looked over as Dyami walked over, sensing he had a question, Onyx said, “Hi, what is it?”

(Mine was shorter, xD Don’t worry about it. I’m kinda out of words. o-o

I submitted a story for the contest.)