|| Survivors || Wolf RP||

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

Re: || Survivors || Wolf RP||

Post by WesternWolfWarrior »

Chayton sighed and glanced over at Daisy, then back to the Alphas. "I don't think it's worth the risk to bring her," he said in a voice just soft enough so that Daisy couldn't hear, "She may alert the prey, yes, but I'm more concerned that she may get hurt... or worse. I hadn't had my first hunt until I was eight months old, and even then I got kicked in the shoulder by a deer. I couldn't put any weight on my foreleg for a week. Just think of what might happen to a small pup like her-" he stopped as he saw Daisy trotting over to them.
"What's wrong? Are you sad?" The pup asked.
Chayton looked at the Alphas, not knowing how to answer her.
I'll mostly be playing as a Fox in this game. If I die, I'll reincarnate into just about anything XD

Avatar and character (Zeborah) made by me.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Daisy was confused, no one answered her questions, so she said, "Are you guys scared about the hunt? I can protect you! Cause I'm a strong wolf! Watch!" She said, before bounding off growling at Myah's tail, she crouched down and then pounced on it, then she opened her mouth wide and nipped it gently. "See! I'm really strong!"
"Hey!" Myah growled playfully, something she also usually didn't do, then she looked at the others, then at Daisy, she sighed, "Daisy, maybe I should stay with you while the other grown-ups hunt. We don't want you getting hurt." Daisy looked at her, confused, "What? But I've practiced! I hunted a mouse just the other day...it got away but I did!" Daisy argued. "Daisy, your too young, you'll be hurt. It isn't just rabbits and mice out there... There's bears, and deer, we don't want you to get hurt." Myah said firmly. Daisy was quiet, she wanted to help the adults in their hunt. "Okay... If you say so... Can I still hunt mice here though!?" Daisy finally said, "Of course you can. But you'll have to wait until your older if you wanna hunt the big ones though." She said with a smile, Daisy was sad, but then saw her sticks and ran off to play. Myah felt bad, but someone had to break it to Daisy eventuallym "Alright Mark, I'll stay here with Daisy. You go hunt." She told him, before walking over to Daisy to keep watch.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

It broke marks heart to see such a poor little pup be so disappointed. After all, he was a pup once. He remembered what it felt like to be left out. He remembered wanting to hunt with the others. He remembered... Gah! What was he doing! Mark snapped back into the real world, leaving the past in the dust. Someone had to break the ice with this pup. That somebody was going to be him. Daisy had started to nip the Co-Alpha's tail, attempting to prove how 'strong' she was. A grin creeped upon his face. A little bit of adventure is all she wants, but she had to be starved of that craving until she was old enough to chew and swallow it. Finally, Myah confronted Daisy, telling her that she wouldn't be on the hunt. Mark silently guessed that because it was spring, the yet-to-become wolf would have the privilege of hunting. That wasn't so. By the end of the conversation, Myah had volunteered herself to stay out of the hunt. Mark, not having many other choices, let her back out.
"Well, that's taken care of. So, should we head out?"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

"Yes, Alpha Mark," Chayton answered. He sniffed the air again and found that the scent was coming from the east, toward the rising sun. "Ready when you are, Alpha" Chayton said, anticipating the hunt.

Wow. short post...
I'll mostly be playing as a Fox in this game. If I die, I'll reincarnate into just about anything XD

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Back from vacation, may as well hop in somewhere!)

Knero bounded after an old, mangled carcass. There was no indication of anyone being nearby, so he broke off a rib and slipped behind a tree to gnaw on it. Despite the long morning without a fish, the dark male always seemed to find a way to bring his hopes up for something better to happen later. Eating bones may have been his second best thing to keep him going besides a little bit of company being in first place. It also helps to stop a growling stomach. Suddenly a hefty step of a paw spooked him into dashing away, not wanting to risk what was out there that could kill him easily for being alone. Whatever it was, it rang a good jolt to his heart and a big shadowy figure in his head as his instincts took over and he was out of there. Shaking the fear from his fur, Knero hopped back after the river to see how it was doing in terms of fish population. It seemed slim to none as usual, which made his ears drop for a second. Great, now he'll have to force himself further down the river and in newer territory he has yet to explore. He didn't want to have to do it, but he didn't want to take a chance with whatever spooked him earlier. It could have been a bear, but whatever it was, he didn't want to have to compete with it for that carcass he played with earlier. Just the shake of the earth that came with the step of that animal made him cringe again. Holding a firm frown, Knero scoped the area the best he could with eyes and nose before he continued forward.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Awww man! Mook! C'mon! You can't keep disappearing! D: )
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Myah was laying by the den, watching Daisy's every movement, she had wanted to go on the hunt, but right now Daisy was more important than food. Myah started to doze off until something suddenly jumped onto her back without warning, Myah yelped and looked over her shoulder and sure enough it was Daisy. Myah let out a big sigh of relief. Daisy started to run in circles around Myah until she was so dizzy that she had to sit down. Myah heard grass crackle, she looked around and saw nothing, she kept her ears perked for even the slightest of sounds, she heard the sound again and a growl escaped her lips, a small figure appeared out of the long grass, it was a mouse, Myah sighed, "Same old... same old..." and then chased it, but it quickly went down a deep hole, with Myah unable to get in, the female turned around and yelped in shock as Daisy was right behind her, "Hi!" Daisy yipped, "What's wrong?" Daisy questioned the alpha, "Nothing... Just a little on edge is all." And with that Myah grabbed the pup and gently set her down near the den.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Mark turned towards Chayton. It seemed the two wolves were making due with the fact that they had to stay. The canine sighed and let a dim smile sit on his face. Reality was lost. He went back into the day of when he was a mere pup. He was adventurous, and was very outgoing. He loved to hunt and play with the other wolves. His heart was full of kindness and he had no care in the world. Until the first winter he ever had. The winds blew harder than imaginable. You could hear the whines and yelps of the others as it cleared the ground of all snow. The blizzard during the storm was terrible. Despite the fact it was snowing crazily, there was none on the ground, It was all blown away by winter's breath. The storm lasted days/ Hunting was no option. The pack starved even more so to the fact they hadn't eaten for days before. Few survived. Those who went on a hunt never returned. They would have been blown off their paws into the thin ice on the pond where they were supposedly hunting. All the pups died. He was just nearing a year went it came. He was supposed to be able to hunt, but his mother couldn't bear to see him go. The wind was picking up, and as mothers are, told him to stay put. He was obedient, and saved his life by being so.
"Ready when you are, Alpha."
"Alpha?" he asked, barely above a whisper. An alpha already? He was just a year! How could this have happened? Had mother died, along with father? How could this have happened? Father, he had to be alive! So what if he never returned? He was alive! And mother? She was right over there, with- oh. That's right. He was not only a year of age. He was 5 years. And he was truly an alpha. Mother and father were dead.
It was all coming back to Mark as he zoned back into the real world.
"Ah! Yes," he responded after thinking long and hard, "I am ready." He started off, but turned around just before he descended off of the hill, to look at the alpha female. She wasn't dead. That was good. He chuckled at himself, wondering what the heck he was doing, and started to walk again, hoping Chayton and Ariella would follow.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

As soon as he heard the Alpha's response, Chayton trotted down the hill alongside his packmates. He couldn't help but notice that Mark seemed a bit distant. What was going through the wolf's mind? He wanted to ask the Alpha if he was alright but a strong scent distracted him. The same scent they smelled before. He put his nose to the ground and followed the trail. The smell became stronger and stronger as the pack followed it through the forest. It was large prey, something the pack hadn't had in a long time. If they could catch it, it could feed the whole pack for days, but if not, it would be a large amount of energy gone to waste. Chayton followed the Alpha and Beta down to the lake which was little more than a small pool as it had been drying up over the past years. The scent was strong. The animal must have come for a drink. It wouldn't be long before the pack found their target.

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Knero's eyes gleamed as he furthered down the river. Was it for real? Strong tongue wet his lips hungrily as the dark furred male bounded after the shore, stopping just before he hit the water. On the other side were a lot of smaller fish, not fully matured, but still something edible. The water was very shallow here, which was perfect for him. The ice here has melted just enough and some of the smaller fish were reachable because of it. Preparing himself, he searched for a decently sized rock. He sniffed the air, loving how it was more clear here than where he was before. The trees seemed to be more lively as well. Swiping a rock with his large paw, sheer disgust hit him and he yelped, twisting his body around as quickly as he could to hop away from the revolting, tiny worm. Ears peaked, body ridged, and right paw up in fear, Knero stared at its tail wiggling out of the dirt as it tried to hide itself from the glaring Sun. Keeping his eyes wide, the male ran right past the river, no longer caring for his potential food and now only getting farther into territory he's never searched before. The shallow water splashed around his paws, scattering fish just under him and one failing to not get stepped on in time. It died instantly, of course, and while Knero was still in the "run away" mode, he made a quick turnabout to pick the fish up bravely and then continued on away from the wretched worm. If there was anything he valued more than his fears, it was food.

Cadeigha slowly rolled her eyes open, remembering how hard it was for her to sleep last night. Her eyes still fell heavy, however her only worries related to Kilu at the moment. He was snuggled tightly against his mother, head up and tail wagging instantly as soon as he saw the opening of her eyes.
"You're awake! Hey, let's go stretch our legs!" He smiled, pressing the side of his face against her belly before hopping up and watching her slowly stand. The two stretched in almost the same animations, him always copying and learning from her. She was the only one he could really learn from until now, anyways. They walked together, in sync, however the mother always being one step ahead while they hanged around campus. She felt it necessary to keep walking so she didn't look like some helpless canine and to keep her features nearly as sharp as she was before the incident back during Winter. The thought cleared when she saw Kilu holding a berry in his mouth, eyes shining with excitement.
"Where'd you find that?"
Kilu ate the small, juicy fruit first. "It was on the ground! Do you think a bird dropped it or something?"
"Maybe, Kilu. You're smarter than you think, you know that? I told you you should be a Hunter."
"But mom, I told you I'm scared to be one of those." He whined, frowning.
"You'll be fine, son. Maybe you should talk to a Hunter sometime. You can ask for a story or something, see if it's as scary as you think. It might actually be exciting!"
"I guess so."
"Just try, you never know."
"Okay... Cady." He yipped playfully, hopping just high enough to nip at her ear and then turning to run away. Cadeigha rolled her eyes at him before slowly running after him, finding it nice to be able to run without danger.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!