There's no escape... (Fox, deer, wolf and dog RP.)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

There's no escape... (Fox, deer, wolf and dog RP.)

Post by Foxesrule »

Yes, you can play as a fox, wolf, deer or a dog. Alternatively, you can play as a rat, squirrel, mouse, or a different forest animal-Preferably with a fox, wolf, deer or hound but that is your choice.

Rules.
Use grammar.
Don't bob mod.
No fantasy creatures.

Name:
Species:
Personality:

Here's mine.

Name: Ruby
Species: Fox.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Will RP.
Other: Ruby's parents were killed by the hunt, and she had to run to save her own skin. Ruby is not yet at the age where a cub would leave their family.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: There's no escape... (Fox, deer, wolf and dog RP.)

Post by NatureHeart »

I am confused. There is no plot, time location, or goal in this role play. I have no clue when it is happening, where it is happening, what my goal is, or any of that! I just thought, since this is a Fox, deer, wolf and dog role-play, that there would be a goal. I just thought I would point that out so I could be informed on just what the point of the role-play is.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:I am confused. There is no plot, time location, or goal in this role play. I have no clue when it is happening, where it is happening, what my goal is, or any of that! I just thought, since this is a Fox, deer, wolf and dog role-play, that there would be a goal. I just thought I would point that out so I could be informed on just what the point of the role-play is.
What is happening? Well, it's survival and there is no set plot.
Location? North America.

So, there is one goal-Surviving. ;3 The plot is made up as you go along.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

]Name: Bella Thorn (Bella for short, Thorns' her last name
Species: Timber Wolf
Appearance:[attachment=0]download.jpg[/attachment
Personality: Bella is, well quite childish for her age. She hates being wrong and is, in fact almost all the time right.
Other: Bella is a loner 3:
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (9.09 KiB) Viewed 22222 times
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name:Warrior who is strong just as he is brave. (Warrior for short.)
Species:Gray wolf.
Appearance:Image
Personality:Smart, and swift. He hates most forest animals, just not his pups and pack.
Other: He is alpha male of his pack. His mate is Moon, and he has pups.

Name:Moon upon the rivers view. (Moon for short.)
Species:Gray wolf.
Personality: Unlike her mate, Warrior, she loves the usual fights. She fights female wolves in her pack everyday, and every hunt she insists going for the strongest elk, the main stallion, and even a bull elk!
Other: Her mate is warrior, she has pups, and is alpha female.

Name:Mouse in the open fields. (Mouse for short.)
Species: Gray wolf
Personality:Mysterious, strange, and appears to have a liking to anything that crawls and is creepy.
Other:She is beta female.

Name:Darkness lying in the lake. (Darkness For short.)
Species:Gray wolf
Personality:Dangerous, and always competes with Warrior.
Other:He is beta male, and wants the Alpha male to be killed early.

Name:Wind blowing through the trees. (Wind for short.)
Appearance:He is a dark brown male gray wolf with a bit of white on his tail, ears, and back.
Personality: Happy and play full, most of his pack-mates call him a 1 year old pup.
Other: He is a hunter.

Name:Storm flashing in the sky.
Appearance: A dark black, with a battle scar on his eye and his ear is torn, making it appear as a lightning bolt striking down.
Personality: Sharp, Stubborn, and calls most of his pack mates 'Idiots'
Other: He is a hunter.

Name:Fawn grazing slowly as a wolf stalks down. (Fawn for short.)
Appearance:She has the fur of a fawn, brown with white spots on her back.
Personality: Kind and fun loving. She is planning on becoming Alpha female with Wind as alpha male.
Other: She is a pup-raiser.

Name:Burning fire in the trees. (Burning for short.)
Appearance: A brown reddish, on a warm day if the sun shines of his pelt, it looks as if he is on fire.
Personality: Brave and strong and quick, he is in love with Fawn and plans on killing Wind as he knows that Fawn likes him.
Other:He is a scout, he watches out for any sort of predator near the territory.

Name:Badger sleeping under a large log. (Badger for short.)
Appearance:Small, and looks an awful lot like Burning.
Personality: He is play full and smart, he plays with with Wind lots.
Other: He is a pup, his sister died after Burning decided to go message something to a nearby pack, and a coyote pack killed all the pups and he is the only survivor.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

All accepted..And..Er..Wildlife.. As long as you can manage a whole pack.. XD Oh, yes, also, moose and elk are accepted as 'deer' too. Feel free to start roleplaying!

More forms..For myself. c:

Name: Soren
Species: Elk
Personality: Soren is clearly the 'big cheese' around. He lumbers around with a clear air of superiority, but he is fair. He is also very protective-Woe betide the wolf that dares to approach one of his does.
Other: N/A

Name: Dusk
Species: Tamaskan. (Dog.)
Personality: Dusk is a rebel, of a sort. He hated the idea of hunting for sport, and only believes in hunting if needed to survive. He was getting so enraged, he bit his owner's arm and then ran away. Other than that, Dusk is adventurous and friendly. Because Dusk was used as a hunting dog, he knows how to hunt-But he needs to find a pack, rather than just his mate.
Other: He is mates with Dawn.

Name: Dawn
Species: Grey wolf.
Personality: Dawn is quite feisty, and very defensive. She is a lone wolf and skilled at hunting.
Other: She is mates with Dusk.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Name: Mila (Yay for Mila! xD)
Species: Elk (Because I don't wanna be alone, and Foxes has a elk! xD)
Appearance: Average cow elk. (If you want I can attach a picture.)
Personality: Mila is a joker, she loves to laugh and play, even though she's pretty much a adult.
Other: Don't think there's anything else.

Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

βэ||â ŤΟΓΝ

Bella trotted briskly towards the river, her paws rarely seemed to touch the ground! Once she got there, she lowered her body, and lapped up the refreshing water. Her tail was held high, and ears flat as she did this, she lifted her head. Her brown eyes gazed around, and they stopped set a elk carcass, she grinned a and ran over digging into it.
ImageImageImage
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted! On 3ds now so can't rp. :( )
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Burning saw Bella thorn and snarled. With Wind right behind him, it was hard for him to concentrate. "Huh? Huh? Huh? do you like elk or horse? Elk or horse? Elk or horse Elk or h-!" "SHUT UP!" Snapped Burning. Bella thorn was on THEIR territory, and they could not afford to lose any more pups. Burning glared at Wind. "Wind, go get Storm, Moon, Mouse, Darkness, and Warrior. Tell them its about enemy wolves on territory.." Soon after, The wolves were here. Warrior pushed Burning back, and saw Bella eating the latest catch, but was forced to be abandoned because of a bear. "Burning, I told you to keep watch of that BEAR!" Burning snarled. "Well, main priority's. I had scouting duty around the territory, anyways. And looks like SOMEONE forgot to mark the territory!" Fawn saw Burnings eyes look into his and she looked frightened and began to cry. Wind came over and snarled. "Mouse brain! You KNOW Fawn is sensitive. Why did you yell at her?" Burning saw her tears and snapped "Well, I had it! You can pick a new scout, Because I'm LEAVING the territory! With fawn, of course.." Fawn stopped crying and sniffed, saying "Sh-shut up.. I'm not going with you.." Mouse stared at Burning. "Leave, Now, LEAVE!" her bright blue eyes looked at his deep, black foggy eyes. He barks, "I'm coming back. Just you wait.." Warrior stared.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila trotted through the long grass, her herd was a couple of feet behind her, so she knew she was safe, she stopped walking and then lowered her head to gobble up some of the blades of green.
(Short post. D:)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Ruby
Ruby let out a yelp of excitement as the bird let out a high-pitched squawk, fluttering to the safety of it's nest. Ruby then whined, because now it had gone she was bored. And hungry. And cold. She decided to carefully lift a rock over, and then found lots of ants scurrying out of it's shadow. Ruby crunched a few ants up, but then got bored again. Oh, if only she still had a family, then she would never go hungry, cold or bored again. She scented the air carefully and then trotted along, following an odd smell which lead to a herd of elk. One of them was grazing, but she turned to stare at the huge bull elk.
The antlers on his head reminded Ruby of a crown, and she personally thought he was superior to the rest. The elk turned his head to stare at her, and Ruby whined, lowering to the ground as she heard a gruff, but proud, voice,
"And may I ask what you are doing here... Little cub..?" the elk moved closer until he bent down his head to Ruby's level. She shivered, whining-It was terrifying for a young fox pup.
"I-I...W-wanted t-t-to... F-follow t-the s-scent trail.." the elk grunted in response, nostrils flaring. He wasn't amused, Ruby thought, probably because he thought she had ran away. The elk, however, walked to graze with one of the does. Ruby then ran away as fast as her little legs could carry her, to the lake.
(Yes, the 'bull elk' is my character, Soren.)

Dusk.

"Come on, Dawn... We're nearly there!" Dusk yelped, tail wagging with excitement while his mate dragged along lazily.
"What is it, exactly, that we're going to see? A pretty little pony that wants to shower us with gifts?" she muttered. Ignoring her, Dusk trotted on, before lowering down and whispering to his mate,
"Shh.. There's a herd of elk! I was-"
"Are you mad?" Dawn snarled, ferociously but quietly. "That bull elk is huge, just look at those antlers! We'll get ourselves killed! Fine, if we were in a pack, but it's just us two."
"But we could go for that doe over there!"
"No! Sometimes bull elk often defend their does if they're strong enough... We can't go after one of them, come on! Lets go and find one of those deer...You know, the small and agile ones. They'll make do for now." Dusk whined and obediently trotted after his mate, before quickly adding,
"Can we go to the lake? I'm dying for a drink.." Dawn snorted at this but changed her direction.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

(I am so sorry I didn't post for a long time!! This post is gonna be long) Bella Thorn

Bella lifted her head at all the yelling wolves, and she took this advantage to sneak away. "Talk about loud!" Bella barked under her breath,
she shook her head briskly and continued to walk away, which turned into a easy lope. She was a little shocked at the whole pack of wolves fighting like that. She wondered if she would be in a pack someday, she stopped loping once she came upon a huge cave, which didn't smell like bear. "Weird but i'm tired" She said to herself and entered the dark unknown cave. She found nothing but large patches of moss and a small pond. She trotted over to the pond and drank it's crystal clear water, turning to lie on one green fuzzy moss patch. She crossed her paws and lowered her head on them, falling asleep.
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Warriors nose scented her leave, and growled. "You mouse brains! That wolf GOT AWAY! Fawn, go to that den over there. Everybody else, go patrol the territory. Wind not you. Go play with Badger." Wind grunted. "Hmph, But I like patrolling! Last patrol we took out a mean, bear!" Mouse snarled, and saw a black little spider with a red hourglass on its back, otherwise known as the deadly 'black widow' "Hey, Look, one of them poison spiders!" Wind shrieked. "GET IT AWAY FROM ME!," He growled at mouse. "How can you stand to be around SPIDERS!? Their creepy, and crawly, and ugly, oh wait, You ARE creepy and crawly and ugly!" he said before howling with laughter. Mouse snarled. Warrior stared into mouses eyes, before saying. "Mouse, go to the den with Fawn." Before walking to guard the main den." Fawn looked at Mouse. "Well, L-lets go." she said, before dashing across the grass. Her fur on the grass camouflaged quite a bit, and she the fastest of all of her pack mates. She made in the den in a minute flat, while Mouse got their in 20 minutes. "Slow poke." Fawn said. She walked in the den beside Mouse, while they saw Bella thorn. "Ile go get the nearest patrol, Mouse." said fawn before dashing out. Mouse didn't even get to respond, and she came back soon enough with a patrol. Some guarded the entrance of the den, and the others just growled at Bella. "Its over. Join or die.." Warrior went with that patrol that time, and badger and wind were howling with laughter and play. Warrior went up to Bella and growled. "Join, or die.." and went 5 paw steps closer, very close to her face, waiting for a response.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila turned around and saw a young fox cub run away from Soren, the toughest elk around, she then walked over, "Who was that?” She asked Soren, hoping for a reply.