There's no escape... (Fox, deer, wolf and dog RP.)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: There's no escape... (Fox, deer, wolf and dog RP.)

Post by Alexander »

Name: Xefo (Zeh-foe)
Species: Piebald deer
Appearance:
Personality: Incredibly docile and quiet. Xefo enjoys company around those he knows and is open to befriending others.
Other: His horns are very flexible, always swinging around while he walks or turns his head. Xefo was adopted by Milton after losing his mother a few months before his adulthood.

Name: Milton
Species: Coyote
Appearance:
Personality: Absolutely crazy, usually makes no sense. Milton will talk to anything and anyone that looks interesting or even scary. It's usually Xefo that has to shut him up when he gets into trouble. Milton helps Xefo open up to others.
Other: Xefo and him are best friends. Milton was trapped during his early adulthood, and while being successful at escaping, he also received nasty blows to the head by the human he attacked. This is what likely made him go crazy.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Both characters accepted, Alex! ^^)

Soren
"I don't know," Soren grunted, before bending down to eat some grass stalks, and then his ears pricked up. "I'm pretty sure I smelt two wolves here just before... They must have had some sense, which is rare, and avoided us."

Dusk
Dusk scented the air, and, smelling something similar to Dawn's scent, flicked his ear. Dawn understood, walked a few pawsteps closer and then jumped back, hissing under her breath,
"Get down! It's a wolf pack...They aren't friendly either-They're confronting that loner." Dusk whined, for he had never met a wolf other than his mate.

(Yes, that is your pack, Wildlife. ^^)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Warrior heard foot steps, smelt another wolf, two to be exact, and Fawn worriedly put her tail down and whined. "Shut UP Fawn!" Snarled Storm. Fawn yelped and attempted not to whine what so ever. Warrior scented it again but weaker, meaning other wolves, trying to hide.. Warrior growled. "Fawn, go find Wind and meet up with those Wolves." before fawn quickly rank through the forest and in five minutes, came back with wind AND badger. "I don't want a coyote to eat him..." Warrior glared, before telling wind to put down badger near storm. "Fawn, Wind, and Storm. Go meet up with those wolves. And storm?" "Yes?" growled Storm. "Keep your Snout shut till' they threaten you in any way." Fawn worriedly went closer to wind, as she never talked to any wolves besides her pack. Storm went up to the wolves, So did wind, and Fawn, she stayed next to Storm and wind. Wind looked at the Wolf and 'Dog'. Then he growled. "Why are you on our territory?" before waiting for a response.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Dusk
Dusk was about to open his mouth to speak, but then Dawn shut him up with a flick of her tail, and whispered, "Be quiet, Dusk. Let me handle this one. You have absolutely no experience of wolves...Other than myself!" He growled, swishing his tail, but stayed silent. Dawn, meanwhile, put on her 'Oh I'm so obedient and quiet' act.
"W-we're sorry..." she whined. Dusk had to marvel at the way her eyes shined with fear, just as if she was a pathetic little lost pup. "W-we didn't k-know.. Y-you see.. W-we d-don't have a-any sense of s-smell.." before rolling onto her back.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila heard Soren say ‘wolves’ and instantly turned her ears backward in fear, she eventually calmed herself down and said very quietly, "Atleast we didn’t lose anybody...” She took a deep breath and stayed close to Soren for safety, alert for wolves and other predators.

(Wanted to make a second charrie- because I just prefer it that way. ;P
Name: Erica (Another one of my most used names. xD)
Species: Fox (Because Foxes is ALOOONE! D:)
Appearance: Image
Personality: Erica is a very kind fox, only serious when needed, and she loves to help other foxes, especially if it means she won’t be alone.
Other: Picture DOES NOT belong to me.)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted! Haha, Foxesrule-Forever alone. XD)

Soren
"Well, when I think about it..." Soren said thoughtfully, "There was one wolf...And something like a wolf but not a wolf. More wolf-like than those hounds belonging to the humans. Fortunately for them, they know two canines can't take down an elk..." before adding, "Especially a herd with a fully grown bull elk!" Soren then looked up, towards the more 'foresty' part of the land, ears pricked up, then his head went back down to munch on some weeds.

Ruby
Ruby lay down silently, head in her dainty black paws. Her empty stomach was howling for food like a wolf and her legs ached from running all that way. But most of all, her heart ached heavily, for she would never rest after her family had been killed by the Hunt. Velvet rolled onto her back to look at the sky sorrowfully. "Oh..." Ruby whispered, eyes watering, "This world has thrown so much at me...Can't it just stop and let us all be happy with no death? And to punish those evil dogs and their owners..."

I'm going to make a hunting dog character, seeing as nobody else has!

Name: Thrasher
Species: Bloodhound
Appearance: Image
Personality: Thrasher is violent, cruel and takes enjoyment from watching others suffer. He had a hatred for foxes, wolves, deer and other forest animals.
Other: Thrasher is evil. :twisted:
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila
Mila was confused as Soren said, "like a wolf but not a wolf," so she just nodded and lowered her head and continued grazing.

Erica
Erica's black paws seemed to fly across the plains, suddenly she stopped, she could smell the faint scent of wolves, and there were a lot, a pack. She backed away and then, crouched down, she walked away, problem was her fur didn't match the green grass. Though, the smell of wolf was faint, and she didn't know if she was on protected turf, she also didn't want to get injured, because she was alone, and a injury in her state, would be fatal.

(Helppp. I'm drowning in commas!)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"I need my stomach fillers!" Hyped the much older male, ears flopping almost angrily as he hopped impatiently just in front of the grazing face of the deer before him.
"Pipe down, you're scaring the prey away." Grumbled the piebald through busy teeth, taking a huge gulp before finally giving in to his friend's impatience.
"I need it though! I really do, like, it's in my system man. It's all over the frizzes of my fur!"
Xefo gave an awkward stare for a brief second before trotting forward suddenly, Milton lazying behind.
"Oh boy!" Yipped the coyote, his ears perking and stiffened as he met the eyes of a rabbit as soon as it turned to look at him. As soon as the eye contact was met, the hare raced for its life and Milton instantly dashed after the poor thing.
How bad of a hunter was this coyote? How he's survived this long was certainly what Xefo wondered about nearly every day. Eyes boredly met the still ground under him, ignoring the noisy wind passing by his loose ears and horns while he lowered his head for another graze. It took a while before Milton returned with something else in his mouth.
"Look! Look what I found!" He plopped down a ragged, spiky branch that looked old and mangled. "Food!" He exclaimed, obviously ecstatic over the whole ordeal of his supposed catch. Xefo held back a laugh as he watched as Milton desperately gnawed on the thing and watched his muzzle change from pleased to uncertain and disgusted. "I thought rabbits tasted better than this." He whimpered, a clear frown across his maw.
"Don't worry, friend. Everyone has bad luck sometimes. Here, let's go find some rushing water."
"Yes! Then I can get this rabbit flank off my teeth!" Milton gleamed with happiness as he hopped around endlessly while trying to catch up to Xefo's stretched out walks. "So why do you keep those weird bugs on your face?"
"I told you, Milton. They're my friends."
"But they don't talk. What's the point in that? Do they mean well? I want to meet them!"
"Well, they don't talk, but they sure do move a lot. They are pretty funny though. I guess you could say they help me look unique. They're awfully shy though. I doubt I could ever convince them to talk to you." Urged Xefo as gently as he could, always finding it a difficult time to convince Milton that it was a strange anomaly of his horns rather than bugs on his head.
Milton frowned once again. "That's too bad, I think they'd think I would be a really intelligible, handsome fellow." He grinned, Xefo obviously laughing on the inside.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Thrasher
Thrasher panted as he trotted along with the other baying hounds, led by the constant clip clop of the horse's hooves and the shouts of the men. Thrasher let out a low bark as he smelt a red fox. Thrasher grinned with excitement, amber eyes glowing with greed. He ran ahead of the other dogs to try and catch up with the orange, furry shape lying down in the grass. (Erica.)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

A very low, gurgling growl emitted from the coyote's throat. Xefo could already tell what was happening.
"Let's go to the left, Milton. Don't get into trouble again." He tried to reason with the older male, head motioning to the west.
"They ruined my appetite for rabbits. I'm not letting that slip down the catty mountain!"
"No, no. Milton, be the better one, all right? Don't get us both in trouble. The last time you tried to reason with them you were lucky they shoo'd you away."
"Yeah, but now I can't eat and they've muddied my mouth with their demon hide! I want to taste again."
"And how will you accomplish that?"
Milton slowed down in thought, his stature now neutral and less involved on his previous event. "Where's the river? I want to try eating that thing you stepped on a few days ago."
"But it was slimy and gross! Needless to say it didn't look tasty at all."
"Sure but you don't eat those things, ye wimp. You gorge yourself on these nasty bitter spikes while I have my fun with tasty pink flesh."
"And I eat a lot of it." Xefo grinned, swiping some grass while they turned to walk the other direction. "I thought I heard running water here anyways." He expressed mid-chew.
Milton let the voices of humans leave behind him and he instead turned with Xefo, catching up to him with small bounces in the air. "I've never tried those things! I should try to be one. Maybe then I'll lose all my fur and then I can snort water and eat all the critters in the river! You should try too. I think you'll get used to eating something different for once."
Xefo simply rolled his eyes, keeping a firm smirk while he trotted off to the rivers with his crazy little friend by his side.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Erica
Erica was focused on the wolf pack ahead but heard shouts, she turned her head, "Humans!" She started to run towards a forest, hoping to gain some coverage in the bushes and leaves.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Warrior growled louder. "Get OUT! And hurry up! And even if your smell is gone, you have eyes, don't you!?"
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.