Life on the streets.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Re: Life on the streets.

Post by WildLife »

She replied "entschuldigen Sie mich für mein schlechtes Englisch" and then she realized this pug was from america and scowled. She said "Well, Excuseiff me for my bad..English i it?" She talked on. "I come from germany, A nice place, Indeed nice." Before saying in German "Wenn ich nur nicht aufgegeben .." and then stared at the pug before saying. "Wait, It was the AMERICANS who started that war.. YOU were the cause, Ugly pug!" before tackling the young cub and attempting to bite into its neck.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Dusk

Noticing the commotion happening between two dogs, Dusk frowned. He was not a fan of either Germans or Americans, and he was entirely British. Well, mostly. His ancestors were from Asia, he was told, but that was thousands of years ago. Feeling confident, he scurried towards the fighting dogs and piped up,
"Oh, yes, you blame the Furless war on all animals that happen to speak English, mmh? Well... Before you assume where I come from, let me tell you, it is not America, for Glaux's sake!" before launching himself onto the German sheepdog.

(Also, if you didn't know the difference between roof rats like Dusk and Norway Rats, here it is.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... EN.svg.png
However, Dusk is larger than Norway rats for some odd reason.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Izzy
Izzy frowned at the dog's insult, and became surprised as she was tumbled over. She whined as the dog bit her neck, then she heard the roof rat start to talk and then it jumped onto the dog who had pinned her, "What war?! I promise you, I didn't do anything!" She yelped, before closing her eyes out of fear.

Nina
Once Nina heard the commotion she started to run out of the small, cramped burrow she was in. Then she stopped "Wow, that seemed a lot bigger before..." She said and then she started to run out of the burrow to see what was happening, she climbed up a park bench and watched the fight go on, she sat on the arm of the bench, and had no intention of helping, but there was that rat she saw earlier... And a couple of dogs she had never seen, ever.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Felder attempted to kick off the rat and attempted to take a deep bite into its neck. Felders fur was turning a bit red from the rat tackle, but she didn't mind it too much, as long as it didn't scar her too much. And anyways, she survived several years without owners and as a puppy, what makes you think she couldn't survive a rat attack? "Get off of me, disgusting BOAR!" Before attempting to bite the rat. She began to speak german. "meine Besitzer mich verlassen! i nie weggelaufen, du widerlich tick wolverine gefüllt!" and began to talk in english, translating what she just said. "My owners abandoned me, I never ran away you disgusting tick filled wolverine!" "I never merely weakly ran away, not ready for a single fight!, stay and fight and you may, but if your not smart,this will be your DEATH DAY!" before attempting to tackle the pug once more.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Dusk hissed at the insult, but as he felt himself fall, he quickly repositioned himself to land on his feet, like a cat, before quickly dodging the dog's sharp teeth, and then leaping for her stomach. If Dusk was succesful, he would be able to hang on to the skin, causing as much damage in that area as he could to an active animal-Simply tearing off some fur and maybe some skin-Not much, but better than a tiny nip on the dog's paw!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Can I dodge the tackle that Felder was attempting to do on Izzy or would that be power playing?)
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(You can, Just don't "Dodges all of the dogs attacks before killing it off")
Felder felt her skin slowly rip, and she howled. She attempted to smash it down before biting it. A raccoon and a fox came, and the fox and the raccoon were Zurui and Nami.
Nami stared at Zurui and said "Shall we get a free meal, Sly?" "Why not, Ocean?" said Sly and attempted a bite at the rat. Ocean attempted to bite at the rat as well, and waited.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(You must be getting Nami and Surui mixed up with some other characters?)

Dusk felt some of the skin on his tail be ripped off, and although it still hurt, it had happened many times, so he was used to it. Dusk quickly leaped towards the fox, hoping to tear some of it's black ear.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Name: Barniver ( Aka: Barney, Niv, Barn )
Species: Stray dog, Akita x German Shepherd mix
Personality: Barniver knows his way around the block. Having lived on the streets for around six years, this dog is blocked thick with street smarts. Socially, the male is often friendly to other strays when he comes in contact with one, although he often likes to roam on his own. He's a one man guy. Tough, and ready to face anything that he must over-come, he's ready.
Appearance: Image
Flaw(s): From birth, Barniver has had to overcome a large disadvantage most dogs never face. His front right paw is twisted, and the dog often has balance issues. It constantly aches when he walks, and disrupts his stride. Some days he limps on it. And obviously, his running isn't the best.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(Nope, Nami means ocean In japanese. Surui means sly/cunning in japanese.)
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Izzy
Izzy decided to make a run for it when the other dog howled, she ran as fast as she could, but her neck still hurt from the attack. All she wanted to do was hide.

Nina
Nina saw a fox and raccoon approach so she ran back to the burrow she was in earlier and curled up into a ball, but she couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to that other rat, the one she had seen in the park, she got up and ran back to the scene, she climbed up to the very top of a park bench and shouted, "What are you doing?!"
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Felder stared at the rat, and growled slightly "You are not my time, ugly rat. Rot in ally if you please, but this not over." before walking off. "Hmph, dumb rat." Nami and Zurui attempted bite to the neck on the rat, if they hit, would attempt a killing blow, IF the rat doesen't move.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Whose rat? Mine or Foxes?)
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(Foxes)
I am.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(Waiting for my character to be accepted..)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d