Life on the streets.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Life on the streets.

Post by Foxesrule »

In this roleplay, you play as an animal that lives on the streets-Stray cats, dogs, rats, foxes and pigeons are auto-accepted. Any other animal must be accepted by me first.

Locations. (During the roleplay, you can make up as many other places in the city as you wish.)

The butcher's-Great place to get some meat, however, it is dangerous.
The park-Has squirrels and mice to hunt, and shelter, however, the prey is fast and the park is full of humans. Also has a source of water. Also, for pigeons and rats it is a good place to scavenge.
The alley-Has few humans and food. However, rats often come here and the few humans are likely to throw things. Also, you can get injured by sharp things in bins.
The dumpster-No humans, with a little food an shelter. Also has seagulls. However, the food is often rotting and you may get injured, and the seagulls might mob you if you try and hunt them.

Rules.
1. Don't bob mod.
2. Puncuation is a must.
3. You character must have atleast one flaw.
4. Have as many characters as you like.
5. Have fun. Or else...

Form.

Code: Select all

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Flaw(s):
You can add to the form if you wish.

And here's mine!

Name: Dusk.
Species: Roof rat.
Personality: Dusk is mysterious-He is often considered a loner. However, he is aggressive towards cats.
Appearance: Image
Flaw(s): He is larger than the average roof rat, even slightly bigger than Norway rats, (Norway rats are the most common type of rat.) which can be a huge disadvantage when he wants to get away or go into a small hole.

Name: Emerald.
Species: Pigeon.
Personality: Will RP.
Flaw(s): Emerald doesn't have a great sense of hearing.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Life on the streets.

Post by hoopyscoop »

Name: Nina
Species: Fancy Rat (<3 I saw fancy rats at the local petsmart, THEIR SO CUTE!)
Personality: Nina has spunk and a attitude. She is extremely territorial and will usually not let another rat cross her path.
Flaw(s): She has a very bad sense of smell, she almost lost it in a fight with a dog, she fled soon after.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(I know! Fancy rats are adorbs! <3 Also, I'm assuming that Nina is an escaped fancy rat/got released?)
Dusk

Dusk yawned sleepily. The grass underneath his paws was soft and springy. He loved the park. Although it did have it's dangers, it was a wonderful place to be-Much better than the dark, cold streets made completely of stone. Dusk shivered at the thought of trying to sleep in the alley. He trotted off, and, finding a small part of some bread, he gobbled it up greedily. It was stale, but Dusk didn't care-In the end, food was food. Besides, he had been living off scraps of garbage which Furlesses had threw away. Although garbage filled his belly, it was disgusting, and he could get poisoned from it if he wasn't careful-Mind you, all rats could taste the tiniest amounts of poison in food. However, this poison was different. Dusk stretched out, and, finding a medium-sized hole, he curled up and went to sleep.

Emerald.

Emerald let out a soft coo noise, as she perched on the oak tree's branch. It was rather amusing watching the Two-leg chicks playing about. They chased each other, and let out an odd, but loud, noise when they touched each other-Then the chick that had been touched chased the rest of them. Emerald cocked her head as she saw their strange beaks moving-They were saying something she couldn't hear-Although Emerald wouldn't be able to understand it anyway. One if the twoleg chicks pointed at her, and then picked up a stone. Emerald suddenly saw some grey object fly towards her and Emerald felt a sharp pain in her right wing. She let out a cry of anguish and pain as she felt herself tumbling to the ground, before she lost conciousness.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Nina escaped from an abusive family, her cage wasn't right and they were feeding her rabbit food, and she had many close calls with being stepped on, so she escaped her cage and ran out the door when her family had company.)
Nina
The female rat wandered through the park, keeping an eye out for dangers, she was nervous, but tried not to show it. She ran over to a park bench and climbed up to the top and jumped into the garbage can that was near it, she nosed her way around inside the garbage, and only found newspapers, and old candy wrappers, this made her angry, and she climbed out of the can, starving.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Oh, okay!)

Emerald

After about an hour, Emerald woke up. She could feel nothing except pain. She opened her eyelids carefully, for even they hurt. She saw a creamy-coloured rat nearby (Nina.) and let out a pathetic coo for help, for she could not manage any words.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name: Nami. Nami means ocean in japanese.
Species: Raccoon.
Personality: Agressive to anyone, and prefers meat before anything else. She can speak japanese, she learned it from Zurui. She also LOVES the water.
Flaw(s): She is larger than any average raccoon, and is attacked a lot more by anything. But because of her large size, she is friends with a male fox, Zurui.

Name: Zurui (Means Sly/Cunning in japanese.)
Species: Fox.
Personality: Just like his name means, Sly or cunning. But most just call him Zurui.
Appearance:Image
Flaw(s): He is normaly attacked on sight at the butchers, as he is large, and he is usauly caught fighting with a lone dog or a pampered dog to get a piece of fresh meat.

(Ile wait for Nami to get accepted, but ile roleplay with Zurui.)

Zurui.
Zurui walked over to the butchers hungrily and growled quietly to himself "Damu ningen" which means 'Dumb Humans' in japanese. He learned this from a human that was talking to a young girl saying "Say 'Nami' " and he kept going there until he completely learned japanese. He walked over to the park, as Nami said "Meet me at the park" but all he heard was "Kōen de watashi o mitashite" He walked passed the butchers place and he saw a dog, eating as much meat off of a chicken leg as quickly as he could and then he saw Zurui. The dog barked and tackled him but he dodged to the side and bit down on the dogs leg before letting it run off. "Goodbye, Sayōnara." He chuckled. He ate the chicken leg and walked over to the park nearby. He saw water and it was empty but a rat and a pidgeon, and Nami. He let her be and walked over to the pidgeon and wondered if it was a free meal, but he didn't touch the pidgeon as he already ate. He took a look at the fancy rat and ignored her, and talked to the pidgeon. He picked up the grey bird, and walked over to it, picked it up as lightly as he could and placed her down on the grass as gently as he could before saying "What is wrong, strange grey bird?" and sat down, waiting for a response.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Nami is accepted! ^^)

Emerald

Emerald panicked, and tried to struggle but she could not get away. She screeched with fear as the fox stared down at her, and although she could hear the fox was saying something, she couldn't tell what, for often when she panicked her sense of hearing got worse. Emerald could not tell whether it was meant to be comforting or threatening.

Dusk

Dusk awoke to the sound of a terrified pigeon screeching in terror. He put his head to one side, but went to look out of his den, and spotted a large fox and a raccoon-However, he did also see another rat.
"Rather attractive," Dusk smiled to himself, "If I say so myself!" however, he decided not to cross the rat's path for it was coloured like cream, which he knew meant a 'Fancy rat', kept by Furlesses as pets. Although Dusk had never met one, he knew they were in very good condition, therefore could easily win a fight-If they knew how to fight like a street rat, that was. Dusk ignored it and crept closer to the fox, to try and get a glimpse of the action.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Nina
Nina heard the nervous coo's of e pigeon but then a fox came closer, she ran off, running past a sort of grey rat, she left it alone and ran for a tree, trying to avoid an attack from the fox.
(I'm on my iPad so if there's any grammar mistakes, I didn't mean to make those. :p)
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Nami and Zurui.
Nami looked at Zurui and glared as she stared at the pidgeon. She walked up to Zurui and striked him in the face, screaming "Dono yō ni sono hato o dainashi ni aete!" Zurui barked. "How dare I mess with a pigeon? Please, you taunt your food before eating it, Niwatori buresu" "Well, Badger face, at least my breath smells of chicken and not no-fur waste!" He snarled and picked up the pigeon once more, and walked away from the park and into a place he liked to call 'Kaiyō wa hyōji' or "Oceans view". Nami followed him, and said "Well, if your going to dig a hole let me help. I love it here in Oceans view, near the twoleg place they like to call a Harbor." Zurui snarled and said "Fine" before digging a hole with help. Soon the den was finished and he plopped the pigeon down, and said "Please do calm down." Nami said "Well, I must be going if I'm ever to be catching up to the daily fights with the ally cats!" and dashed off too the ally. She got there sooner than expected, and saw a large, strong, male cat. He hissed at her and struck her in the face. Nami bit down on his leg and, gave him rabies. He yowled and she didn't stop. She bit down on his underbelly and bit harder and harder down until blood streamed down the floor, and he was no longer moving. A twoleg said something along the lines of "My c_t! G_t _ack her_, Du_b _Acc_oon!" before chasing the raccoon to Oceans view, and she growled at the twoleg. Zurui looked down and left the den, and grabbed onto a nearby nut. He cracked it open, and took the seed out of it and nudged it close to the pigeon and napped.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Nina
The fancy rat started climbing the tree, then she started climbing down, she saw a bird and couldn't idenify what it was, so she decided to back off and find a nice burrow to sleep in, but first a meal, once she got to the ground she went through tons of garbage, finally finding a abandoned piece of donut, she quickly started eating it, and soon finished. "Now to find a place to stay..." Nina thought. She saw the grey rat again, but she left it alone as she was tired and would probably be injured if she got into a fight, she was fiesty, yes, but she was also smart.

( Hope you don't mind if I get another charrie? :3
She ran away from her home to become a street dog. I actually used to have a pug that looked like this and was named Izzy. xD I love pugs!
Name: Izzy
Species: Pug, not a purebred.
Personality: Izzy is a very soft dog, and usually tries to break fights up, she is very kind and will always help an animal in need.
Flaw(s): Her kindness usually doesn't go well with other dogs, and she gets into fights alot accidentally. She also has poor eyesight)
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(Well, Imma make a new animal.)
Name:Felder (Fields in german)
Species: Shetland Sheepdog (Stray dog)
Personality:Mean to humans, because her owners abandoned her at the pure age of 5 months. She doesen't like anybody what so ever, no matter how nice they can be.
Appearance:Image
Flaw(s): Extreme meanness leads to more meanness.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Have as many characters as you like. x3)

Emerald

Emerald was still terrified, but ate the seed. (Soooo descriptive!)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Nina
Nina found a small burrow just big enough for her to get in, she crawled down to the bottom, and tried to check the scent, "Oh... Right." She said, remembering her sense of smell wasn't very good and was getting worse as the days went by. She then curled up in a little ball, and rested, but she was ready to defend her burrow if a intruder came.

Izzy
Izzy wandered about the park in her usual happy mood. She sniffed around for some food, but couldn't find any... She whined because her stomach hurt as she hadn't eaten in days.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Nami & Zurui
Nami yawned as she padded over to a two-leg waste basket that has mostly garbage. She tipped it over and began to eat, she wasn't a picky eater. Nami scented a dog, but couldn't find one and rolled her eyes. She growled 'Saru, you dumb dog!' She saw a cat behind her, saying "Whatever does 'Zaru' mean, racconish creature?" Nami glared at the cat and said "It means go away, now.. SARU!" She said, running. She saw the butchers place and snuck in, saying 'What a tasty treat' and climbed upon the counter, and began to grab onto a large steak. People screamed and the butcher picked up his butcher and struck her on the leg, making a large opened gash. She yelped in pain and rain as quickly as she could, still with the steak and said, "Dono yō ni anata o aete, How dare you?" She fell down and soon, she felt the warm feel of a den, and the warm smell of Meat. She got up, and saw Zurui saying "Well, Someone woke up early!" she stared at Zurui and said "Well, thanks, I better get goin' before those pesky rats get my meat!" she felt her leg sting as she got up and she dropped with a small shriek. He glared "Dunderhead."

Felder
Felder heard the dog whine, and walked over to the dog in the park, and saw a pigeon fly down, letting out a soft 'Coo' before getting tackled and killed by the dog. Felder dragged the pigeon and said to the pug, saying 'Hallo' before dropping the pidgeon and waiting to be answered
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Izzy
Izzy looked at the dog, completely ignoring the pigeon it had just dropped. "Um... Hello." She replied to her.