Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Re: Lion RP

Post by WildLife »

(Sorry for not posting too soon.)

Ashai smiled "It was no trouble." Aslan hissed "Now, leave my territory before i make you wish you were never born.." before falling over to a tree nearby and resting.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Jahi and GoldenSun continued digging into their meal, not realizing that another lion was near, (Kyoya? I just guessed that Kyoya was near my charries. :P Hope that’s right.) and was a threat to their ‘pride’. Finally GoldenSun lifted his head and looked at Jahi, "So... Would you like to start a pride-- With me?” GoldenSun said firmly, but inside he was nervous. Jahi perked her ears, she had been waiting for this. "Well... Hmm... Yes, you did a good job to impress.” She said with a swish of the tail, "I amused YOU?! Now, Jahi, I think it was the other way around!” He said jokingly, then he walked away and laid down in the shade of the tree that was near their kill.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kyoya watched the couple carefully. So they were creating a pride. No matter. He would have to break it up somehow. Besides, he was in a selfish mood. He wanted to claim this land for his own. The kill too. He would have to kill the male. A female would be no match for an adult lion like himself. He decided on a plan. He would sneak down to the tree, hiding in the tall grass. If all went well, he would jump out, dash around the tree, and go for the surprised prey's throat. If he was discovered while coming down the hill, he would emerge from the grass and try to scare them away. If the male was ready for an ambush and decided to run or counter-attack, well, the fight was on. So, slowly he crept down the hill, hoping to remain undiscovered.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

That was the last straw for Mage! She tore away from Azteca with a furious roar, leaping at the male and trying to scratch his nose and face area. "Leave us now or I'll rip you to shreds!" Mage roared. She WAS NOT going to put up with anymore lions pushing her sister and her around. "Mage..." Azteca began to say, "No! We've been running to long sister!" Mage said turning.
Last edited by mistyfang on Fri May 31, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

mistyfang wrote:She tore away from Azteca with a furious roar, leaping at the male and scratching his nose and face area.
That is considered bob-modding, unless you guys worked something out... If not and you guys work with it then no harm done. Just thought I would point it out. :wink: ))
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

GoldenSun quietly dozed off, he was content. Jahi was still ripping away at the carcass, then she smelt something, so she went over to GoldenSun and nudged him awake, "Huh...?" GoldenSun said sleepily, "Get up." Jahi said firmly, "I will NOT let a lioness MAKE me get up." GoldenSun argued with closed eyes, Jahi said once again, "Get up," "I smell something..." Finally she growled and attempted to bite GoldenSun's tail, the male quickly got up and away from the lioness' jaws. "WHAT do you think your doing!?" He roared at Jahi. "Trying to wake you up." She said with her head turned away, "I smell something... And it does not smell good." GoldenSun lifted his head as far as it would go, and looked in all directions, suddenly he saw grass moving, he wasn't sure what it was, he suddenly ran away from Jahi without warning, he was curious and wanted to see what it was, he stopped right in his tracks, it was another lion. He bared his teeth and growled at the other lion, "And just, who are you?"He roared, Jahi was confused with her pridemate's sudden run, but she followed and stopped behind GoldenSun and saw it was another lion. "Who is that?" She whispered into GoldenSun's ear.

(Can't wait until the story goes along further! :) )
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kyoya wasn't surprised when he was sensed by the lioness- just concerned. It only went downhill from there. The lion had gotten up, with the help of the lioness. 'Thanks a lot..' he worded, silent as the light of the sun, shining down on the earth. Then he advanced by 5 miles per hour towards the stalking male. He stopped in a sudden manner and growled these words: "And just, who are you?"
These words confirmed his thoughts. He was discovered. Instead of answering the question, he bared his fangs and growled. "Leave now or it's your life."
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Jahi heard the words and leaned closer to GoldenSun, "Run." She mumbled, "Run!" She finally said aloud, GoldenSun stayed put, staring into the eyes of the other male, The lioness finally tried to bite GoldenSun's ear to knock some sense into him, "What are you doing now Jahi?!" He growled, "Just run!" "And leave you here? I don't think so," GoldenSun replied angrily, finally Jahi nipped him on the neck, "Do what I told you, NOW!" She roared at him, GoldenSun finally gave up and fled, leaving Jahi with the other male, GoldenSun thought she was going to follow behind, but she didn't. "If you want to kill me, then fine, but leave my mate- ...Friend, alone." She growled, she knew that the lion could kill her if he wanted, and she was willing to die if it was for someone she loved. GoldenSun stopped, his lioness was still over there, he raced back, half-way he collapsed of exhaustion, Jahi still stood there, and stared at the male in front of her, not realizing that GoldenSun was behind them, laying on the ground.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kyoya was entertained by the performance created by the two. He even put his growling to a halt to watch. The male was stubborn, though. It surprised him that he obeyed a lioness. To run from a fight and leave a lioness hanging was unheard of and very stupid. Especially if it was your only mate.
Finally, when he thought it was just him and the lioness, he put on a sly grin. The brute started to circle the lioness.
"So," he purred, "Jahli, is it?"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

GoldenSun was still laying in the sun, quite away from Jahi and the other male,
Jahi watched the males every move, "Jahi, yes....WAIT, how did you know?!" She growled. GoldenSun was breathing heavily laying in the hot sun. Suddenly Jahi forgot about GoldenSun, she knew she saw another male, but couldn't remember what he was doing or his name. She stopped growling, because she didnt know why she was, "So... What's your name?" Jahi asked curiously as if nothing ever happened.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Aslan glared as the scratch lied on his nose. His tail flicked, acting calmly. His nose bled harshly but he decided not to mind it, but soon.. everything around him became unclear, nothing was scented in the area. He growled slightly and than that simple growl became a roar. He roared loudly, a scar on his face AND his nose made him lose his left eyes vision, and his scents! How was he going to see Amani and his cubs now? He Roared loudly and said "GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY BEFORE I MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE A DEAD ZEBRA!" Before attempting to dive at Mage, and attempting to bite at her throat or neck. He didn't care about his eyes. In the distance, his young male cub was running over, but wouldn't catch up for a while.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

He didn't answer any of the questions that were asked first. Instead, he gave the answer to the question she seemed to say more politely.
"I am Kyoya," the sly lion informed. He waited for any more questions, before he decided what to do with the lioness.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Jahi swished her tail, "Do you have a pride?" She asked with a tilt of the head. GoldenSun finally 'woke' up, and saw his lioness with the other lion, he ran over, it took him a few minutes but he finally got there, "What are you doing with my lioness?!" GoldenSun roared, "Wait, what?" Jahi asked GoldenSun, "Don't you remember me, Jahi?" Jahi stepped back away from GoldenSun, she had forgotten him fully, her ears went back, "I don't know you? Who are you anyway?" Jahi curiously asked GoldenSun.

(If your wondering why she has a bad memory...:
hoopyscoop wrote: Personalty: Jahi is very kind and loving, but has a very bad memory, mainly because she pounced on a rock and hit her head when she was younger.

:wink: )
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

"Make me!!!!" Mage roared. Azteca hissed and stood wearily, "NOOOO!" She roared pushing her sister out the way.
ImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"No," he answered, "But I do not plan to keep it that way..." he purred and circled even closer. His sly grin turned to a mind with dirty thoughts. He wanted a pride., He wanted a life. Nothing less would satisfy his selfish needs.
Out of the corner of his eye he warily watched the other male. He was advancing fast, and he wanted Jahli back. Kyoya stopped circling his confused prey and started walking towards the other male.
"What are you doing with my lioness?!" GoldenSun roared, furious with Kyoya.
"Your lioness?!" he roared back, but was stopped from continuing by Jahli.
"Wait, what?" she asked, confused by all of this.
"Don't your remember me?"
"I don't know you. Who are you, anyway?"
Kyoya grinned. "See that? She doesn't even want to know you!" Kyoya knew this was brewing a fight, but he liked that. He wanted to get that lion out of his fur, and he was going to do so. After all, Kyoya was a muscular, experienced male. He had won fights with other lions as well, but they were rogues. He had never fought with a pride, as that would lead him to the dark, wretched ravines of death. He wasn't an idoit.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥