Lion RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Lion RP

Post by hoopyscoop »

GoldenSun looked at the male angrily, wanting to pounce and holding back a growl, "You know what? I'm leaving, I'm not going to fight over this..." GoldenSun glanced at Jahi then walked off, hoping to never see them again. Jahi tilted her head at this, "What...?" She was confused, but nonetheless stood clinging to Kyoya, she didnt know who GoldenSun was at all at this point. Once GoldenSun finally left them alone... Jahi asked Kyoya curiously, "Would you like to start a pride with me?"
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kyoya watched as the lion walked away in anger.
"Smart boy.." he tried taunting, but seeing it had no effect, he turned back to Jahli.
"I would love to." he simply replied.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

GoldenSun walked for what felt like hours, them ploped down under a tree.
Jahi was happy at that responce. She rubbed her head under his chin while purring. "So... Wanna hunt?"
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Aslan tasted blood on his tongue, and bit down harder. His cub growled at his father, as he already caught up. "Father! Father! Rhinos! Rhinos!" but Aslan wasn't listening. He was only tasting blood, and than he realized, this wasn't Mages blood shed.. It was Azteckas. He didn't let go, it was good enough to kill her sister. His cub kept saying, "Rhinos,Father! Rhinos! You know how dangerous they are!"
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mage leaped on the male lion, biting his spine and digging her claws into his side. Azteca gasped for breath but she could not, she scratched out at the lion with as much power as she could mustard up. Hopefully it was enough....

((Writer's block :p))
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

It affected him very much, but still didn't let go. He bit down deeper until the point the lion could not breath, than go in for the killing blow. "Father! Father! Rhinos!" the cub squealed.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kyoya purred as the lionesses head ran smoothly across the underside of his chin.
"Wanna hunt?"
Kyoya, confused, asked, "Who hunted that animal over there?"
As he looked at the previous kill.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

"I... Don't know?" Jahi looked confused, she didnt remember who did it. "We could find a territory. If you want?"
(Writers block... D:)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"Uh, sure" he said. He started to prance off, but stopped. He couldn't forget the one thing he came here for.
"Comin'?"

(I hate that...)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Mage stopped biting the lion "What!? Rhinos...? RHINOS!!" The lioness bellowed leaping out the way as one almost ran her over. Azteca eyes went glazed with grey as her head drooped, she somehow knew how to make her eye grey as it seemed she was dead. ((Another writer's blcok!))
ImageImageImage
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

FORM
Name:: Leo
Pride:: N/A - Nomad Lion
Parents:: Two lions of unknown origin or identification.
Siblings:: Leo knows she has siblings, although she is unsure of where exactly they have chosen to roam in the Savannah. Two brothers, Sylice and Lyd, and a sister, Tamara. (All three are open for the taking to roleplay. PM me for info.)
Crush/Partner:: N/A
Offspring:: Six years of life have surely brought kin into her life. Leo has birthed four litters in her time, which have all grown and left long ago.
Personalty:: As a young lion, Leo was full of curiosity and spent her days wandering the plains with her pride. Eyes keen of detail, observing is one of her favorite things to do. Other lions, other animals, whatever catches her vision. After years on the African continent, she's still a cub at heart even though age has awarded her with patience and a wide range of knowledge. If you've got questions, almost always she'll have an answer.

No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

((Accepted))
ImageImageImage
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(( Woot! ^^ ))

Widely spread feet guided the big cat across the Savannah, her pair of gold ringed eyes apparently scanning the scene ahead. She has just wandered into the area, as she had no set destination to where she had been going. Leo could plainly see two lions across the land, a distance away of course, and it appeared to be a young male and a lioness not far off from him. She stopped, scented, and obviously worked through her mind on if to approach them or not. Or possibly...stalk around. Those sun-colored irises danced over their existence as her tongue glided over her dry nose, before it quickly returned to the safety of her mandibles. Seconds passed before her mind was quickly made up and the lioness resumed her gait in the lions' direction.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Sorry Nature, for being inactive. I had a talent show yesterday, and I haven't been feeling good.)
Jahi heard the male and started to run towards him, slowing down to a walk once she was closer.

GoldenSun walked through the savannah, panting, he hadn't had any water or food in a while, and was incredibly exhausted. He finally fell to the ground, unconscious.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Aslan growled under his breath. "Rhinos." He hissed. He turned to run, but he was far to weak. A rhino flung him up with its horn, and another did the same. Another one rammed up to him, felling the horn going through a part of his leg and dropping down. "Run, son, run!" he roared. The cub ran, and escaped. He wasn't sure if the rhino was attacking the lionesses. A rhino did a final blow to his underbelly, by using its sharp horns to go through it. He yowled in pain and soon died off.
I am.