Lion RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Lion RP

Post by mistyfang »

You are wild lion in Africa, roaming free. But you must watch for hunters and other predators that live around your pride.

Same old rules for any rp
Form-
Name:
Pride:
Parents:
Siblings:
Partner:
Crush:
Offspring:
Personalty:

My Form-
Name: Azteca
Personalty: Azteca is skilled huntress. She has a sweet temper and almost always finds a way out of sticky situations.
Apperance: http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe ... o25989.htm
Pride: No pride yet
Parents: Dark Scar (father died) Zela (mother also died)
Siblings: Sister Mage
Partner:None yet
Crush:None yet
Offspring:None yet

Form-
Name: Mage
Apperance:http://twistedsifter.com/2012/09/liones ... ring-hole/ (She is on the left and, Azteca on the right)
Pride: No pride yet
Parents: Dark Scar (father died) Zela (mother also died)
Siblings: Sister Azteca
Partner: None yet
Crush:None yet
Offspring:None yet
Personalty: Mage, not a skilled huntress like her sister, has a quick temper. She is brave and strong. But deep down she has a secret...
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Re: Lion RP

Post by WildLife »

Name:Aslan
Pride:Runners of the savannah
Parents:Dead.
Siblings:Nope
Partner:Ashai (Say Ah-Shay)
Crush:Nope
Offspring:Imani, Zemar
Personalty:Mean, even around his own cubs.

Name:Ashai
Parents:Nope
Siblings:Nope
Partner:Aslan
Crush:Nope
Offspring:Imani,Zemar.
Personalty:Kind around her cubs, but when hunting sneaky and secretive.

Name:Imani
Parents:Ashai(Mother) Aslan(Father)
Siblings:Zemar
Partner:Too young.
Crush:Too young.
Offspring:Too young.
Personalty:Playfull, happy, and she is gullible.

Name:Zemar
Parents:Ashai(Mother) Aslan(Father)
Siblings:Imani
Partner:Nope
Crush:Too young.
Offspring:Nope
Personalty:Happy to be alive, because he was rescued by Aslan when a hyena attacked him, and now he is just happy to be alive and always wants to be like Aslan.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Accepted
ImageImageImage
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

(I'm going to start to rp)

Mage gazed up at her sister, yawning "What?" She asked standing. They hadn't eaten for over 2 and a half days. "What!? We haven't eaten for ages that's what!" Azteca roared , she was tired of her sister being lazy! "Help me hunt a zebra" Azteca growled storming off into the brush, her white coat now, with brown mud spots. Mage rolled her eyes and stood, stretching and growling, before trotting after her sister. Finally, they had successfully hunted in 2 days.
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Aslan looked at the lions on his territory. The two caught something, and he decided HE wanted it. He wanted everything on his territory, from the smallest peice of prey, to the smallest blades of grass. He growled at the lionesses and and growled with a roar saying "Ashai! We have lionesses on our territory!" Ashai looked at Aslan and said "Oh, Aslan. How come you can't just le-!" Aslan interupted her. "Shut up! You two lionesses, join, or fight. Your choice. But.." he said, flexing his paws. "I don't think you would WANT to!" he said, digging his claws into the ground and his dark red eyes glowed under the sun. He waited for a response, just waited. In the distance. Imani, and Zemar were playing. Zemar tackled Imani and said "Ha ha! I win! Now, gimme the meat!" Imani smiled and said "Okay..But your gonna have to catch me first!" She said, running. Zemar caught up and tackled her. "Gimme it!" "No!" said Imani. Ashai came up, groomed her cubs, and said "Ile be back, Im hunting the buffalo herd today." Ashai said,running. She stalked in the grass and her fur allowed her to hide. Slowly, she crept up to a bull and tackled it, sinking her claws and teeth into it. The buffalo shreiked and fell, not dead. He was sick, and Ashai saw her chance and bit into its underbelly, with the clattering of hooves in front of her. "Cubs, meat! Save some for your father, he will come after reasoning with the Lionesses." Zemar and Imani ran to the carcass and began to eat. The cubs napped in the shade, and so did their mother but Aslan was no where to be found, maybe he would win, maybe he wouldn't. The cubs would just have to find out.
I am.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Mage and Azteca looked at the huge lion that stood before them, Mage stood infront of Azteca "Bring it!" She hissed, her ears flat on her head and her claws extended. "No sister", Azteca tugged on Mages tail softly, "It is they're territory" She gestured toward the small lion cubs and the other lioness. Mage hissed once more before turning toward her sister, they took they're last bites of the kill, before looking for new hunting grounds. As they walked Mage asked, " Why are you letting all the lions everywhere we go, push us around" she started to trot, keeping a close eye on the lion not far away, "Because, we are invading they're territory" Azteca replied, troting up to her sister. Mage, growled and pushed her sister a bit, Azteca laughed and pushed back. Mage tackled Azteca, rolling around like cubs, before a pack of hyenas surrounded them. They hissed and sped away, "Great, right back to that mean lion" Mage growled. "He's not mean!' Azteca complained, in full run. They ran right back into the territory they were in earlier, Mage sped in frount of Azteca, Her sister triped on a buffalo carcass. "Azteca!" Mage cried. Mage halted, but was to far away to help, being surrounded by the hyenas. Maybe, the other lions would help.
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Aslan saw the hyenas attack the lionesses and snarled, saying "Dumb hyenas." before calling over Ashai and they walked over to the hyenas. Aslan used his huge paw and smacked it down on one of the hyenas head, making it flee instantly. Ashai growled and attacked the hyenas and bit down deeply in there bodys, while Aslan lazily used his weakest paw attacks, that normally one of his attacks resulted in death. He snarled, and fighted more.
I am.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Mage swirled around smacking and snarling at the hyenas surrounding her, they finally left laughing as tho it was all a game, it wasn't to her. She ran up to her sister crouching down slowly licking her sisters wounds. She turned quickly "LEAVE US!!" She yelled tears welled up in her eyes as she snarled, hissing. Azteca's eyes fluttered open softly she said, "W-w-wwwhat happened?" She sat up with a squint before lying back down, "Thank you.." She said in a muffled whisper to the other lions. She smiled weakly, her wounds were deep, and quite painful.
ImageImageImage
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Yay! Lions! :D
Form-
Name: GoldenSun
Pride: None yet.
Parents: Sunlight (mother) Storm (father)
Siblings: none
Partner: none yet. ;)
Crush: nope.
Offspring: none.
Personalty: GoldenSun is a very caring lion, but he will attack if you hurt his friends emotionally or physically. He also loves cubs.

And another character, if you don’t mind. :)

Form-
Name: Jahi (Pronounced Jah-He)
Pride: None yet.
Parents: Cant remember them.
Siblings: cant remember
Partner: none
Crush: not yet.
Offspring: nope.
Personalty: Jahi is very kind and loving, but has a very bad memory, mainly because she pounced on a rock and hit her head when she was younger.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Accpted! :D
ImageImageImage
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

A male lion stalked through the Savannah, in front of him was a gazelle, he silently crept up to it. He licked his lips and attempted to pounce on the gazelle he was pursuing, he was able to get a small bite of it's leg, but it had started running. "And this would be why I wish I had a pride!" He mumbled before running after the gazelle, he eventually caught up just enough to slightly scratch the same leg he had bitten, not enough to injure the gazelle though. Suddenly, he saw a lioness, and stopped right in his tracks. He walked over to her boldly, trying to impress her, he let out a loud roar, before greeting her with a swish of the tail.
Jahi was surprised as the male walked up to her, she ignored his attempt to impress her, and jumped onto a rock that was near her, "If your trying to make me join your pride, I'll decline that offer, thank you very much." GoldenSun wanted to swat at her, but resisted, instead he replied, "Well, I DON'T have a pride. I would like to start one however..." Jahi was short of words when he responded, he was just like her. She let out a growl-like sound of amusement, before jumping down to the male, then she nuzzled him on the neck, "I will join your pride, AS LONG as you let me get to know you first." GoldenSun nuzzled her back happily. "Now, wanna catch up to that gazelle?" GoldenSun questioned the lioness, "Way ahead of you." Jahi replied, and started running. The gazelle was far off, but they could smell it, the smell was faint, but it was there. They followed the scent until it got stronger... and stronger... and stronger, eventually, they caught up to it, when they saw it they both crouched down into the tan grass. "How should we do this?" Jahi asked, "Well, first off, we didn't have a very nice introduction, I'm GoldenSun." "Jahi's the name, and huntings my game." Jahi replied jokingly, "Now how are we going to do this?" "Just run at it, that's the best plan I have. I don't really have much ideas when I'm hungry." GoldenSun replied, before running at the injured gazelle, Jahi had her own plan, she ran to the right, and then circled around a big tree to the left, she was going to cut it off... She ran straight for the gazelles neck, and attempted to grab onto it with strong teeth, and was successful, soon the gazelle was dragged down, and died. "Wow... She IS a great hunter..." GoldenSun thought, before starting to eat the gazelle, Jahi followed his actions and ate aswell.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

(I'm just waiting for Wildlife to post lol)
ImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Kyoya
Pride: Rogue
Parents: Dead. Both of 'em.
Siblings: Probably in a pride somewhere.
Partner: Doesn't have one.
Crush: Just the wide open sky.
Offspring: None.
Personalty: Kyoya is a brute force kind of guy. He wants everything, from the elephants that roam the plains to the ants that walk on the blades of grass. He doesn't care much about other's well being. In fact, the only thing he cares about is himself. If he ever does have a pride, he will probably get chased off by the lioness who aren't exactly welcome to outside males.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

((accepted!))
ImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kyoya prowled about the vast African plains. His stomach was full, after bulling a pack of hyenas away from their kill. A herd of zebras ran about in the distance, whilst a flock of hornbills perched in the trees above. Kyoya could smell a very small pride of lions just up ahead. Blood was in the air as well.
The male started padding towards his shadow. The scent had grown after a few minutes, into an angry predator. He could turn and run, take no risks, or fight it. Whatever, or whoever, was causing that scent had a lioness with him. They probably were starting a pride. He did not want that to happen. There wasn't enough room on the savanna for more prides than there already was. More prides meant less land for him. He had to kill one of them. That, or just woo the female to him. Perhaps if he killed the male, the female would fall into his paws like rains falls from the sky once she sees how strong he is. Or maybe she will be a sour-puss and try to kill him while he is injured.
As he drew closer, he slowed down and became silent as a (monkey xD) ninja. He came to the top of a small hill and crouched to the ground. 'Good,' he thought. The male was entertained with a carcass, as was the female. They were alone and unsuspecting. Perfect prey for a selfish lion.
Crouched at the top of the hill, Kyoya stalked the two, making final thoughts on what he was to do. Kill, scare, or run.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥