Lion RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Lion RP

Post by NatureHeart »

(It's okay hoopy, I understand. :3 You have been saving me actually.. Writer's Block must be contagious... xP)

Kyoya glanced behind him to check if Jahli was coming. The lioness had caught up, and so he continued walking. He gained enough speed to advance to a trot, with his large, powerful paws swiftly taking one step after another.His mane bobbed slightly and his tail flicked to keep flies away. The sun was warm, and it gave him pleasure to be walking in it. The savanna was plain. The only sign of life was a small watering hole and a stumpy baobab tree. The only noises to be heard was the leaves rattling in the baobab. Suddenly there was high-pitched squealing. Must be warthogs.
Hunting warthogs wasn't easy, as their size suggests. They are very fast, make very sharp turns, and have very powerful tusks. First you had to locate them unseen. Their small size helped them hide in the grassy terrain. Second, You have to make a game plan. How to catch it. Third is the best part. Killing the prey.

"Do you hear those warthogs?" he asked Jahli, hoping she was ready to hunt.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Leo had watched the lions for a little bit, before boredom quickly convinced her mind to find another thing to do. Her tail swayed as she walked along, no set destination in mind. The lioness was perfectly fine being alone, as she was roaming with other lions. A yawn separated her jaws, and soon after Leo plainly showed a distaste for the dryness of her mouth. Nose to the sky, she scented for water.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Lol, well then I guess your welcome! :D)
Jahi sniffed the air for a minute, stretching her neck as far as it would go, “Yes, I smell them... Should we hunt them?” She said with a smirk, she loved to hunt, and swished her tail back in excitement as she waited for Kyoya’s response.
(Meanwhile... GoldenSun is still being lazy not wanting to get water. xD)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

( Lions can survive only around a week without water, so he better stop being a couch potato and get his big butt up! xP)

Kyoya could tell Jahli wanted to hunt. "Okay then, let's go. We will circle them, the charge at whichever is largest. I feel like a challenge today." he said and grinned. He was ready.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

( Hope you too if Leo possibly decided to hunt the warthogs with you? )

The lioness had quickly located the scent of water on the air, and even a few warthogs as a bonus. "Cake." The lion muttered. She smiled, turning as she took off at a swift trot in her desired direction. A few minutes passed before she finally slowed to a walk and her mouth gaped open to allow her overheated body to pant in an attempt to cool off. Leo scented again and surprise littered her face in a new discovery. Water, warthogs, and...other lions. Hmm. This might get interesting, as she soon realized they could possibly be chasing off the easy meal as she thought this second. Wasting no time, her well placed steps quicken once more into a trot.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(That’s okay with me. :) And lol Nature! I also never knew that part about lions and water... You learn something new every day. ;) )

Jahi nodded and crouched down with a smirk, she slowly stalked through the grass, hoping that no warthogs would see her as she blended in with the Savannah’s tan grass.

GoldenSun’s instinct was telling him to get water, he knew he needed it, but he was really weak from not eating, he finally laid his ears back and stood up, he was wobbly at first then finally he got balance, he lifted his nose up to the air to see if there was any food he could eat, he most definitely couldn’t hunt in his current state, he would need to eat from an already dead carcass, which angered him because he didn’t like eating old meat. He decided he would push aside the goal for food and get water first, he traveled for what seemed like hours, when it was only minutes, he had to find water, and fast.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Mage rushed to her sister helping her up, "Hurry!" the lioness roared as Azteca weakly stood, Azteca began to trot very slowly as her sister followed. They both climbed up a short tree so the rhinos couldn't get they.

"I feel bad for that poor cub, seeing his father die right in front of his eyes.." Azteca managed to whisper to her sister, though her throat hurt "It will get over it." Mage said sternly, lying down. Azteca's eyes returned to their light blue, as she lay down also next to her sister.
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Zemar let his face get drenched with tears, his face hiding in a bush. "Zemar! get out of there," hissed Amani."I'm so bored!" she finished. Zemar yowled, "Go away! I need my time ALONE!" he said, before finishing it off with a roar. Imani never saw her own brother so stressed, and left him be.

"Imani!" purred Ashai. "Get your brother, I hunted a buffalo." She sighed and though to herself. Life is so harsh, especialy for this cub..Tomorrow I have to tell him about how his parents have died as quickly as they did..
then let her cub eat, and fell asleep. The next day, Zemar got out of the bush, and saw his mother look at him.

"Now, Dear cub I need to tell you a story before you were here." Zemar sat down and listened. "Young cub, when you were about a year old, your mother and father have went to the lake for a drink. Aslan decided to push them in because they were on our territory, although only on the borders. They drowned quickly, and after that saved you from hyenas.." Zemar looked up and his mouth looked happy, but his eyes sad.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.