Sριяιт of the cat (Realistic warriors roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Sριяιт of the cat (Realistic warriors roleplay)

Post by WildLife »

CloudClan Plot
Last thing you saw, you were driven out of the forest by your old clan. You wander closer, closer, and closer too a place you never knew any cat went. The sky above was covered in clouds, and the sky always was a bright blue. Just about when you were about the walk into the forest prarie like place, A cat pounces you and demands your name. You say "(Insert name here)" The cat growls when its leaders comes up. The leader is a bright silver, and her fur was as fluffy as clouds. She was larger than any other cat you seen, and she invites you to join her clan, CloudClan.
LakeClan Plot
You left your clan to seek out a new one, and wander off out of your old clan in the forest. A stream pushes through and it was clearly fast enough to drown a dog. You decide too try to fish here, but fall in the stream. A cat that has ___ fur and ___ eyes rescues you. You thank the cat, but he simply invites you too join. He tells you his rivals, Flameclan. You realize this must be lake clan
FlameClan Plot
A forest fire came purposely from an orange cat with darker orange spots and stripes. Following the cat, you realize the cat is no loner. The cat yowled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the ledge for a clan meeting!" That cat MUST be the leader. The surrounding area is away from water and trees, and more grass
The leader spots you, asks you your name, and then offers you too join their clan. They told you their rivals, LakeClan and DarkClan from a battle with both of them, won Lakeclan but many warriors were killed by DarkClan.
DarkClan Plot
You were chased by a badger into a deeper, darker, more shadows forest. All you hear is the call of a lone crow as it flutters away. You see a black cat shape pounce on you, clearly an apprentice but fights like a leader. He growls "State your buisnuess! Or those two little pretty ears of yours are going to be MINE!" You tell him that your just looking for prey, and he takes you too his leader. The leader is harsh and strong mustled, and even the she medicine cat was strong. The darkclan leader hisses and forces you to join, or he would take your life. He told you the clans rivals, All of them.

Okay, Hi :D This is my roleplay, warrior cats roleplay. I have rules, read the rules on the roleplay topic. So all of those rules apply. And also, You CAN mate just say 'Fades to black' and you must message me. There are four clans, each out of the forest. Extra note, you can neighter be born into the clan (put it in your forum) or just choose one of these plots and put in for history ___Clan plot.

This is the forum--

Name-
Age-
Rank-
Clan-
Mates/Kits (If any)-
History-
Rivals-

Mine
()
Name-CloudStar
Age-20 moons.
Rank-Leader
Clan- CloudClan
Mates/Kits (If any)- None.
History- As a kit, she was born in this clan and met with a Groundclan cat named LeafPaw. The cat always grew faster, but she was always stronger than the cat.
Rivals- DarkStar, The DarkClan leader. (Available for playabiliy)

CloudClan cats
Leader- WolfPawPrints(CloudStar)
Deputy-
Warriors-
Queens-
Kits-
Elders-
Apprentices-

LakeClan Cats
Leader-
Deputy-
Warriors-
Queens-
Kits-
Apprentices-
Elders-

FlameClan Cats
Leader-
Deputy-
Warriors
Queens-
Kits-
Apprentices-
Elders

Darkclan Cats
Leader-
Deputy-
Warriors-
Queens-
Apprentices-
Kits-
(No elders, All darkclan elders are killed or driven out if leader.)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.