Pridelands **African RP O/A**

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Pridelands **African RP O/A**

Post by hoopyscoop »

Emerald watched as Koborid walked near her, she wagged her tail as a greeting and then stood up and walked away for water, she sniffed the ground while walking and ran into a small puddle of water, she drank her fill and then walked back to the tree she was at previously.

(Everyone here roleplays so well, and I have barely any detail in my posts. D;)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Shh you're perf no worries, I'm just, you know, writing stories. I'm used to writing more than I should.)
The unorganized pelted wild dog's face fixed into a brightened expression to her greeting, circular ears feeling rather hot. As soon as she turned he took a good chunk out of his prized possession. It was just enough to last him for a good while before he'd have to go out and hunt again. He left the rest for the others, a bone from the body of which he snapped off lagging loosely from his mouth while he paced after a comfortable spot of sand. He lay there and dropped the bone, a paw over it to hold it down while he crunched it down. He meant to pass the time with it, otherwise he'd likely be rolling around endlessly against the sand.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Imani decided she had enough and padded away, leaving very little for Shenzi to eat. Imani looked for a tree to lay under, as she was getting warmer by the second. Shenzi saw a tree with a puddle next to it, but there was a cheetah drinking from it. Imani growled and went over too the Cheetah, And attacked the cheetah until it was forced to leave. She began to drink from the puddle and went over to the the tree. Imani saw a cheetah cub and wasted no effort in even killing it. Soon, she ate, rested, ate some more. until there was nothing more than bones. By then Imani felt as fat as she did when she was a omega, still young. (Please note I WASN'T near emerald. This was like the same area, but at a diffrent place.)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

I apologize for not posting a roleplay yet, been busy these last couple days. ]

A lone figure, that of a dog-like creature--dressed in array of tanned and browned hues of spots, was silently rested in the shade nearby, under a scraggly tree weathered by the rays above. This was the Masi Mari, hot, scarce, large, and lacking in forgiveness. At least that's how it looked to this canine, how it always had throughout his life. His ear twitched as a fly buzzed across it, eager to feed on the precious blood coursing underneath the delicately arranged tissue and skin, that which coated his framework. The day had unfolded into the mid-day heat and the landscape before his eyes was empty, free of the various species that called the thoroughly dried land their home, as they too had went in search for shade to relieve their cooking skin of the harsh sun beating on them all. Chick panted, looking around quietly with no precise determination at all.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
W0lfeyez
Bluebird Chick

Post by W0lfeyez »

Shenzi ate the rest and growled. "Stupid Imani." She cursed under her breath and trotted to a large oasis. She took a couple of slow drinks and eyed the boars around her. She flashed her teeth and that's all it took, as the boar sprinted away grunting and squealing.

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

( I just realized Chick was put down as the beta female..o.o )

A gentle snoring could be picked by nearby ears upon the hyenas' territory as the dog napped in the comfort of the shade. He was deep in another dream, one that most likely had no particular meaning to it all but simply occupy the empty crevice of Chick's unconscious head. His feet twitched and jerked, soft whines slipping between his teeth, past those dog-like lips into the vicinity. Instinctively, his obedient ears staying perfectly errected ontop of his head while he slept, threatening to wake their owner below in any case of danger. The canine shifted as his drums caught the sounds of scattering feet, quickly drawing that mind of his back to the harsh reality. Chick lifted his large skull, two rings of copper hues sifting over the reach of his vision. He heard it well before his eyes had finally located the movement, hooves, that of a startled pig to be exact. He licked his dry lips, peering around once he'd lost any interest in the animal. He cursed the sun for the manditory need of more water, pushing from the ground with stiffened fores as he made the decision to quench his thirst. The canine already knew a staggering source of water lingered in the direction the pig originated from, and possibly where a pack mate or two of his currently resided as well, where Shenzi was. Bluntly shaking the dirt from his pelt, he made his way in the near distant direction promptly.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Imani saw the boar that Shenzi tried catching. Imani saw her chance, but missed and almost got hit by the boar. The boar backed up, rammed, did it again and then it hit Imani. The hyena barked and ran, hoping the boar wouldn't follow. Imani took a quick look at the boar, and saw it looking for Imani, as she was hiding in the bushes. Imani took a smile and dived at the boar, and ripped open its side as it fell. Imani bit out of it and began to eat until she was full, and soon anything that was left was for the vultures taking. Imani marked the borders of the territory to keep out the african wild dogs, and she liked to call them 'Mangy, no good, rotten, vulture scenting mutts.' and she saw a Wild dog, right by the border line and passing it! Imani ran to it, barked at it, and attempted to chase it off the territory, and did (These are not real people I'm chasing off.)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.