The Greatest Roleplay Of Web Earth Online!

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

The Greatest Roleplay Of Web Earth Online!

Post by Alpha Ridley »

The title will be changed later.

So I've decided to create this. I read the posts about dying roleplays and stuff, and I've wanted to just focus on a perfect roleplay that never dies. One we all can enjoy. But what will it be like? What is the form? The plot? The location? That.. is up to us.

Type in Your Username in your first post to be a part of making the best WEO roleplay ever! We can do it, I'm sure of it.

~Alpha Ridley
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Re: The Greatest Roleplay Of Web Earth Online!

Post by mistyfang »

Username: mistyfang

I think you should make a horse/pony rp, like survival. Or a dog rp thing I was thinking like, all humans die and all thats left are wild/domestic animals.

--------MistyFang--------
ImageImageImage
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

I hate to break it to you, but I doubt it is possible to have an 'endless' roleplay. I've roleplayed for years, on many sites, many plots, and many styles. Every single one has died. Not trying to be the bare of bad news, although it is highly unlikely to have a roleplay that never ends.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Well, for as long as possible. Some RPs on WEO have lasted for a day, and then, suddenly, poof. Over a month would be a record. :lol:
How about, like what Mistyfang said, a Survival RP? However, if you want me interested, I'll have to be able to be a rat, or atleast a fox. .-. I am a good roleplayer, if I say so myself, when I do not have writer's block... (Which is often!) Anyway, other people will only be interested if they can be a wolf. So maybe a multi-species roleplay. Perhaps somewhere in North America, as I know that has many of people's favourite animals.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

:)
mistyfang wrote:Username: mistyfang

I think you should make a horse/pony rp, like survival. Or a dog rp thing I was thinking like, all humans die and all thats left are wild/domestic animals.

--------MistyFang--------
I agree with Foxesrule, make it all animal rp so people can be what ever they wish
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Agreed.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

So from what I've gathered, majority of posts have leaned onto a more of an apoctalyptic\end-of-the-world-humans-have-died-out setting with several species. Maybe lay a nicely devised plot over it and things could get quite interesting. Maybe...some kind of zoo/lab/shelter that an array of animals have escaped and are fighting to survive as the land beneath their feet is shifting into one continent? Something like that.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Since this sounds more like a suggestion/request, please continue the discussion here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77

Thanks!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.