Willow Pond Farm

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Willow Pond Farm

Post by Zelda0909 »

The goose decided to visit the chickens to she weant to the chicken coop. she saw a small croud around it and walked inside. "Who did this?" none of them seemed to know. She looked at the blood and feathers. She let out an alarm honk.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Sarge swung his head around at the sound of the honk. That wasn't good. "We can chat later, sorry!" He spoke apologetically and made a dash for the chicken coop.

"What's going on?" He inquired, but his question was answered when he saw the mess of feathers and blood left behind. His face nearly turned white. He froze for several long moments, before looking around at the others, taking count, checking to see who was missing. He saw everyone was here, except for the little white hen. He had never gotten to know her, and he didn't even know her name, but he was still shaken. He turned and looked at the goose with a solemn expression on his face. "Fox." He couldn't be sure, but he'd seen similar signs before... The way the feathers trailed off into the woods. He sighed, feeling useless. What kind of rooster was he, if he hadn't even sounded the alarm?
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Marco sniffed the ground with the other dogs.There was 3 beagle's(Gilligan,Sofie,Mortiz),1 Border collie(Chris(running out of names)),1 sheep dog(Tosh),and 1 blood hound(Barney).He was fond of the dogs but more of the Collie.In the back ground he heard Owen talking to his friend that owned the Beagle's.''Look at that dog it could not even catch a turtle with those stub legs!Look at Marco!He has long legs.Just look!'' Marco looked sniffed the ground with a smirk looking at Gilligan.He picked up the scent of a fox and followed the scent.As the smell got strong he put his head in the air and let out a loud bowl and starts to run after the trail the other dogs following him and Owen and his friend's horse's not far behind.Marco followed the trail to a den with a Adult male and female and pups.Barney stayed at one and Marco ran to the other opening as Mortiz the smallest dog wiggled it the hole scaring the fozed into Marco's jaws who took care of the job quickly.The the took out about a dozen put that Mortiz took out one by one.Owen handed one to each of his 4 friends and and put the other 8 inside his bag to take home.''Well I got to get home by guys!Marco come on.'' Owen said hoping on the horse and riding away.Marco winked at Chris and grabbed the fox parents and ran behind Owen to the farm house.Owen put the kits in a cage and skinned the Parents and hung them on the Barn wall and took the pups to his room.Marco walked up to the bar and looked at his catch.

ImageChris
ImageBarney
ImageTosh
ImageGilligan
ImageSofie
ImageMortiz
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Why yes i live here do you?" mini replied. She stopped chasing the butterfly and sat in front of the chicken. Swinging her tail around, she licks her paws, cleaning them.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(The chikens gone.) she honks trying to alert the farmer of this disterbance. she waddles over to the kitten and picks it up protectivly. "I wont let no mean fox get you. nope. Ill bite it the minite it gets close." she siad bravely.
(Did ya know geese have teeth! there small but sharp! I got chased by a canadian goose as a kid. lol)
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Mini looks around. "Hey! What's going on!" She waves her paws in the air. "Why are you carrying me?"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She smiled. "Theres an evil fox on the loose and im going to protect you. Lets play hide in the hay in the barn." she waddled off into the barn.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Mini sighs. "Ok. I guess I could chase and kill the mice..."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"whean were sure the fox is gone you can play outside again. Im sure the dogs will catch it." she peered outside hopeing the dogs would notice the comotion at the coop.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Marco turned his head to the commotion and walked to the Hen house.''Whats going on?!'' Marco snarled.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"It was a fox just look at the B-L-O-O-D" she spelt out the word blood so the kitten wouldnt understand. "Theres a kit in here I dont want to frighten it."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Mini looks up. "I cant get scared!" she said in the toughest voice she had.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"oh no was that a rat in the straw over there! save us brave Mini! save us from the rat!" she siad as dramiticall as possible.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Mini smiled and ran into the barn. "Ill get that rat!" She jumps behind a hay bale and watches the center of the barn waiting for the rat to come. She sniffs the air with her little pink nose waiting, ready to pounce.
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

This seems nice.May I join?))
Name:Alice
Animal:Cow
Picture:http://www.joe-andersen.com/art/thumb/calf.jpg
Description:Like the picture but she has an all pink nose.
History?:nope
Bought at farmers market?:no
If so were you bought as a baby or adult:im a calf
Personality:shy,tries not to fight

Mate:no
Offspring:no
Siblings:she's an only child
Crush:no one yet (not old enough)