Zoo RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Re: Zoo RP

Post by Shadow Wolf »

"yes, well i sorta escape every day now" Athena bragged " anyway, i'd love to have wings, i could fly around and be free, you could be free as well, with the good brains"
" and yes my coat is kinda glossy isn't it? i clean it every day, what do you think of the food here? i hate it its like mud compared to what i ate in the wild!" she complained "if i was free and had a chance to get it, i would swipe the poacher who killed my family!" she shouted and to demonstrate how she felt swiped at the nearby tree and caused a terrible crunching noise, she did not even flinch ...
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"Im very sorry" Strixa said sympathetically" And anytime you don't want to eat muck i could spare a mouse or vole which is really good and on special occasions they let me kill it on my own even though i would like to kill my prey all the time" Strixa said in a longing voice "Oh wait here" Strixa flew up to her hollow and picked up a large rabbit that had been given to her only ten minutes ago" If you want you can have this rabbit. i don't know what they were thinking giving something this big to me, but sometimes humans just don't understand"then strixa thought for a moment and then it hit her "were two smart species of animal and humans know that so it wouldn't be unusual for you to spell"
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Athena was shocked nobody was as nice to Athena!, probably because everything to her is prey..."why thank you!" she said thankfully " why, nobody has been so nice to me!, this is going to be a feast! you may come and join me!, and we will discuss our plans to escape!", and she turned around and pushed the mesh apart so Strixa can get through to Athena's cage whenever she wishes without getting her feathers dirty" are you coming? " she asks " i'll be in my tree if you want me" she says slyly.. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
ImageImage

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Strixa jumped through the mesh and went to eat with Athena"So i was thinking, until we escaped you could write the word meat on the floor and when the keepers came in you could sit in front of it and push the mesh away and make a yuck face" Strixa said trying to demonstrate but her beak wouldn't allow her to make a face so she just moved her head in an impossible position that other creatures could not do." And as for escape i think we should leave in the night because i can fly unseen and unheard and scout ahead so that you-obviously unseen because of your night colored fur-can sneak out without any discovery. If there are guards then i will distract them while you make a run for it and then i will rendezvous with you out side. I hear misty calling me wait here."strixa flew back to her enclosure but before she could do anything she felt a sharp pain and then drowsiness. Misty was suddenly carrying her toward the release center. She was going to be released she was drowsy but not drowsy enough. she wriggled out of misty's hold and flew to a tree and yelled to Athena"we escape tonight"before going to sleep
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Athena started to wonder where Strixa went to when, suddenly she heard her cry "we escape tonight!" she saw her fly to the tree and fall a sleep, so? we escape tonight? i await to run free and catch my own prey. she thought...

The Next Day,
Athena went through the hole she dug the day before,great! my furs dirty!! she growled but of course she had no time to clean it, she finally got to the release center "Strixa!"she called " where are you?"...
ImageImage

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(do you want to know how to post attachments or how to post pictures?)
"I'm up here"Strixa called softly flying down from the tree. "I woke up about mid day and scouted the area and found a tunnel that's leads away from the city and into the forest behind the zoo. Its small but its large enough for you to crawl through with no problems"Strixa said excitedly
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(no i dont- sorry)
brilliant shall we escape now??? :D :D :D
ImageImage

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

(Should we go to some other role play after we have escaped or should we make one up)"Yes lets go"Strixa said leading the way to a tunnel and walking through" We should get there about morning"Strixa called back
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(ok i will make 1 ok- called the escaped animals)
"ok but can we rest? im starving and my fur is dirty!"Athena said.
ImageImage

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Name: Wolf Paw
Species: Grey wolf
Description/Picture: Image
History: Wolf Paw was born with the wind in his fur and the wilderness in his blood, living with a family pack in the Lamar Valley of Yellowstone. It was peaceful until park rangers took him away because the WEO zoo had ran short of wolves. He still misses the wild today...
Family: No one he knows here...
Other: Nope.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Jaws snapped his teeth just for the steak hanging on the tree. No matter what happened, Jaws couldn't reach lunch.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Name: Jasmine Of Red Rock Mine (Jasmine)
Species: Grey wolf
Description/Picture: A shining grey with white specks.
History: Was born and raised in Jasper until she was 7 months. She was taken and brought to many zoos, none quite appealing. They were looking for the right zoo where she could one day raise a family (She isn't quite fond of this idea). Finally she was brought to WEO zoo.
Family: King Of The White Mountains (King/Alpha/Father) Snowy Fields of Jasper (Snow/Alpha/Mother) Smallear (Brother/Dead)
Other:
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online