Zoo RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Zoo RP

Post by dinoman »

Somaha watched as an unknown species of what looked like a big cat growled at the girl, making her run off. "Uh...Thanks." He said to Monsoon.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Monsoon just nodded and climbed back up the tree, he sat down with a sad sigh, the pain was clear on his face, he was so unhappy, but no one noticed, no one ever noticed.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha watched the tiger climb up the tree. Pain was evident on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone, brushing the popcorn out of his exhibit with his tail.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Monsoon just pretended not to hear, he had been through this before, what was the point?
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha sighed at the tiger. He obviously wasn't brought to the zoo to save his life. But the images of losing his family were clear as crystal in his skull. He shook his head and walked back to his cave.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(My charries are boring now)

Name: Taerk
Species: Giant Panda
Personality: Friendly.
Description: Regular panda.
History: Unknown.
Other: He has no family.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Kodiak stood on his hindlegs and peered around at the people and there food.It all looked so good he walked over to the hard plastic dome veiwer window and looked at a small boy that had his hand one the glass.Kodiak placed his hand on the glass and watch the boy as he giggled .
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Couldn't help but chuckle as he watched his next door neighbor, the Alaskan Grizzly, Kodiak. "You all act like being in the zoo is bad.If you were in the wild, you'd have to chase down your food and could be risked getting shot by those hunters." He said. The cheetah liked the zoo, the others didn't seem to. He wondered if he was looked down upon for that.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Kodiak looked at the cheetah as he played with the boy.''This place is not so bad.Ijust dont like moving from zoo to zoo.''Kodiak sighed
~Des~
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha nodded. "I didn't know they moved you from zoo to zoo. But what would the reasons be? Trying to find a good one to stay in?" He asked the bear. Despite how weird Kodiak looked to him, he couldn't help but think that he was a good neighbor so far.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Kodiak watched as the boys mother grabbed his hand and took him away.''The zookeepers talk about breeding programs and going back to the wild.But I think I do want to settle but the wild is so nice."Kodiak watched as his Keeper that he new since he was found in the ditch put some live salmon in a swimming area for him then walked out.
~Des~
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha shrugged. "It may be nice where you lived. But I wasn't part of a species that was top of the food chain. My mother and siblings were killed by lions, and the ideal prey for my species is just as fast and has more endurance. Plus it's SCORCHING HOT there." He said.

"Not to mention, always losing kills because of jackals letting other predators know about it." He continued.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Taerk bumped and crashed in the darkness. He finally stopped growling and landed in a cage of some kind. Taerk read a sign saying "NEW ARRIVAL: Giant Panda". The panda noticed a door opening. He went outside and saw lots of people observing him.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Name: Utulivu Kifo
Species: Clouded leapord
Description/Picture: Image
History: When he was a cub his parents died and humans rescued him.
Family: Dead
Other: He has a scar on his face that he doesn't talk about.
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa yawned and licked her mouth waiting for meal time to come. She basked in the sun and rolled over onto here side. Soaking up the sun she, noticed another clouded leopard.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"