Zoo RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Zoo RP

Post by streak »

"I suddenly feel peaceful as if a storm raging inside of me has subsided"said Strixa and then fell off her perch to the ground.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Strixa!" He sqeezed under the fence and flew up to her.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Strixa lay unconscious on the ground while the other owls stared down at her. Misty rushed in and picked her up and took her to the clinic. "I don't know whats wrong" said the vet "she seems alright and there's nothing broken she just fainted" So is it alright to take her back to her exhibit." "yes but put her in a nest on the ground""ok" misty put Strixa back in a nest and put her back in the exhibit."i hope your alright" by this point she was just asleep.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

The tiny owl hoped around the nest he even ignored his handlers call.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Strixa woke to see zel hopping around her worriedly."Hello"she said"whats the matter zel, and why am i on the ground?"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Ya fell out of the tree!" He siad his feathers pressed againts his sides.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Strixa cocked her head"I don't remember any of that, all i remember is not hearing that crow in the tree he usually is in and a lot of other crows moving with him and then going to sleep and waking up right here."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Well you fell from up there to the ground. Pionts his beak to the perch. "Does it hurt?" he asked.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"now that you mention it, my head does kind of hurt a little" Strixa said rubbing her head."nothing a little hooting at passing children that make faces wont cure, and i see one right over there she said and rushed at the chain link fence puffing her feathers and letting out a mighty hoot.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He sat glareing at misrable looking childe
ren causen them to laugh at his face. "I dont get why human chicks think im funny."
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

"because there human chicks"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He laughed. "True, true!"
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Name: None, when hatched name will be Smiley
Species: Unkown (Owl, but species of owl is unkown.)
Description/Picture: A silvery egg, when hatched will be dark black and look rather ugly. When will be a amazing silver color with black/brown spots, The rest will be RP'd
History: Found on the ground in a forest not far from the zoo. The zoologists think I'm some kind of mix or new species of owl!
Family: Mother: Wild owl, Father: wild owl.
Other: RP"D

"Hurry! Let's get it to a vet. It must be freezing if it was just lying on the ground." a vet said. "OKay, okay. I'm just a beginner!" replied a newbie. The egg pecked at it's shell, desperate to get out. It was too weak to even make a crack. He suddenly felt soothing voices. That's right, I'm feezing!" it said to itself. The zoologists placed the egg on a nest in a tree in the owl enclosure. It suddenly felt warmer...
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Strixa suddenly stopped laughing and looked in her tree"there's an egg in my nest" Strixa said with curiosity and then flew up and sat on it gently to keep it warm"look zel I'm a mother now" Strixa laughed.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He tilted his head curiosly. "Whos the dad?" he asked.