Zoo RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Zoo RP

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa looks over at the cheetah and gives it a look. "I don't plan on anything like that..." She swims out of the pond and shakes splashing water onto the cheetah and smirks.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu pops out his muscles and says jokingly "Are you sure?"
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha shrugged. "You never know, they could be waiting until you mature." He said nonchalantly. "What other reason would there be? I'll go out on a limb and say your a weird leopard, leopards are loners. If you are adolescent, you two will start fighting when you mature." He said as he started on his meat. But then shook his pelt when he got wet. He glares and swipes and swipes a rock at her, trying to hit her with it. "Say what you will." He said as he grabbed the bowl and took it into his cave.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa steps to the side as the rock comes out at her and shrugs. "Maybe he was just rescued... Ever thought of that?"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha froze when he heard that, remembering his family being killed. "No..." He said in a quiet voice and dissapeared into his cave.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu stares at the cheetah and snaps. He yells at it "I was rescued! See this scar on my face you can thank a lion for that! They tried to kill me! You know nothing about me!" He goes into the corner and whimpers.
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa looks over at Utulivu and walks over to him slowly. She sits by him and looks down at him. "It's ok..."
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Taerk saw two leopards together. This was awkward. Why would leopards be social? He walked over to the edge and said "hello.".
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa looks over here shoulder. "Hello." she lays down and picks here paws. "How may I help you?"
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha laughed. "A lion that doesn't live in Africa. GOOD ONE!" He snapped. He could read the fact file for the species from where he sat. "Clouded Leopard, an asian, mountain dwelling leopard related to the African and Snow Leopard." He read aloud. "A lion. He just WANTS to live in Africa." The said as he lay down.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu jumps up "Those peice of flower human took me to Africa trying to make a population of clouded leapords in Africa! Leave me alone! I have proof I kept it always and always will, MY SCAR!"
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa looks up at Utulivu. "Calm your storm.' She flicks her tail slightly and nudges his leg.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu growls low and says "Give me three seconds in your cage and all that would be left is fur. I went to the Masi Mara in Kenya! That place is a living nightmare."
ImageImageImageImage
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha was furious now. "Sure, you have a little scar. I LOST MY WHOLE FAMILY!!!! MY MOTHER AND SIBLINGS WERE KILLED IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!! I WOULD'VE DIED IF I WASN'T FOUND BY A GROUP OF HUMANS AND GIVEN TO THE ZOO!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu yells "ARE YOU BLIND THE SCAR GOES FROM MY HEAD TO MY CHIN! AND MY MOM AND SISTER WHERE GORED INFRONT OF ME!" He growls and goes up a tree.
ImageImageImageImage