Post by koolkid2424 »

Utilivu crouchs low and smiles and says "Hi. Im Utulivu. Whats your name?"
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Zoo RP

Post by nikikay »

She rolls back over laying down. "I'm Nicoa, nice to meet you." Nicoa licks here paws, cleaning them.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu smiles and says "So you want to play?" He springs on top of her and smiles at her.
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa smiles and jumps at him playfully. She swiftly pounces on his tail then darts up a tree and looks down at Utulivu. "Catch me if you can!"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu climbs up the tree like nobodys business and says "I just did." He blicks at her and then licks the scar on his face that goes down his eyes then he cleans himself.
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa smiles and sits on a branch. She swings here tail happily and looks at Utuliu's scar. "How did you get that?"
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu looks down and says "I don't like talking about it." His face drops and his eyes tear up.
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa looks down. "Oh i'm sorry... I didn't know..." She nuzzles his face gently. "Cheer up." She smiles slightly.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha watched the two clouded leopards that were his other next door neighbors playing with each other. "I believe I see cubs in the future." He teased as he walked back to his small shady place.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu smiles and licks her face and bolts down the tree and sees a human cub. He runs up to it and licks its hand and the human cub grans his tounge and he freaks out and whimpers then he lets out a loud growl and scares the human cub away. He snarls and says "Pathetic human cub. Need to keep there paws off of me next time."
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa laughs and sees a zoo keeper open a door and walk into the exhibit, setting down two bowls of meat. She licks her mouth and jumps down swiftly next to one of the bowls and quickly devours the meat. She sits down and licks her face face and stretches.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu goes up to his meat bowl and then feels a thump on his side and looks over to see the same human cubs throw rock at him! He charges up to the human cub and leaps at it and growling fircely at the human cub "Stupid peice of flower." He goes up to his meat and seemingly inhales the meat.
ImageImageImageImage
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa hisses at the human cub. "Humans are not very intelligent..." She walks over to the small pond and swims about in it.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Somaha watched the two clouded leopards. "Don't you two feel like you were put in the same exhibit for a REASON?" The cheetah asked as he was also given his meat. "A very CERTAIN REASON?" He asked. He figured clouded leopards were endangered, though he didn't know they were clouded leopards, he didn't know the species. He sighed and just turned to his food.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Utulivu says "No those things are as stupid as a gazlle that just got a concussion. Maybe even dumber." He looks at the cheetah and just bust out laughing and says "Im too young! Im only 7 months old!"
ImageImageImageImage