Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Skittles/Venus
Baby Gecko

Re: Zoo RP

Post by Skittles/Venus »

Name: Abroon
Species:Snow Leopard
Description/Picture: Usually Quiet and Tends to keep to Himself.Also He's quite Shy around others,Prefers quiet areas. Abroon!
History: His Family were Bred and raised in captivity,Abroon is an unusually Quiet cat.
Family: He has his Brothers,His Mum and Dad died of Old age.Though he never sees in brothers.
Other: He likes playing with Soft toys when alone.

Abroon approached quietly at the other animals;His eyes scanned them carefully,Inspecting every single one,"Who are these things,Never seen anything like this." He Murmured to himself,slowly backing away from them,"Don't want to really get involved with them the now." he hummed,Disguising what he just said under his breath. A small Breeze danced along the Air and Tickled his fur,A chill went down his spine.His ears Perked up,Looking startled slightly he froze.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa jumps up a tree and stands on one of the branches, looking over the zoo.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Skittles/Venus
Baby Gecko

Post by Skittles/Venus »

Abroon Quietly Retreated back to his den.

(Short post is Short)
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Ok, I hate zoos, but considering this is the 'WEO Zoo' I'm assuming it treats it's animals extremely well.

Name: Monsoon
Species: Tiger
Description/Picture: Monsoon is a large, strong tiger with a muscular frame and very sharp claws and teeth. His fur is quite a dark orange and his black eyes are always very sad. He is a very depressed Tiger and just sits hidden in his enclosoure all day, nobody ever gets through to him because his zoo keeper is a terrible one, he acts all nice but when it's just him and any of the animals he looks after, he's horrible. However if some one took the time to try and get through to him, despite his keeper, it would probably mak a huge difference.
History: He and his family were taken illegaly from the wild and sold to zoos.
Family: all got seperated
Other:
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa looks over at the owl. "How can they sleep so much?" She jumps to the ground and plays in her little pond.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Skittles/Venus
Baby Gecko

Post by Skittles/Venus »

Abroon Quietly poked his head out of the narrow like den entrance,Smelling a Nearby animal, Nicoa.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Nicoa lays near the edge of the pond and rests. She opens one eye to look around and then closes it.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Name:Furry
Species:Leopard
Description/Picture:brown with white and black spots
History:was born injured (now its full healthy)
Family:none
Other: Likes to walk, sit in trees and i guess nothing...ill tell when vill be rplaying...
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Monsoon sat high up in his enclosour, blocking out the clamour of people trying to see where he was, thoughts ran through his mind, he was going to go insane, he had seen it happen to animals in other zoos and now it was going to hapen to him.

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

If this is still open...

Name: Somaha
Species: Cheetah
Description/Picture: A normal young male cheetah, but full of energy and likes to run around
History: At six months of age, his mother had been killed by a pride of lions when she tried to protect him and his siblings. He ran while his siblings just sat there, frozen in fear. He was found by a camera crew filming a documentary, and he was given to the zoo.
Family: None
Other: Curious, often goes right up to the fence where the people pass by, but also very intelligent for a cheetah.
Last edited by dinoman on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

What is your cheetah name, Dinoman? You cannot RP until you finish the form.

Rolo walked out of the pool to just cool off a little bit. He saw the lions sleeping in a corner.

The balilisk ran to her tree to sleep for a while.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(am i in?)
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(No acception needs, fifoas.)
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Sorry, I think the name deleted itself or something. I dunno. Anyway. Since my post was fixed thanks to the edit button. I will post now.

Somaha watched as the people passed by. He started to walk around the enclosure, pacing back and forth in front of the fence. Today he was being slow, it was hot to him, but he wasn't sure about the other animals.

He decided to go back to his little cave that shaded him, but kept him in view. Where he looked around. He saw something strange in the tree across from his enclosure. It looked like a small leopard, but it was lighter colored and the spots were slightly larger.

He decided to leave it alone for now. And went back to looking at the crowd. A girl with a bag of popcorn was throwing the food into his exhibit. He decided to check it out. He sniffed the thing, nothing much to it. Then licked it. It wasn't to his taste. He quickly turned and hurried to his cave, laying down in the shade and watching the girl throw more of the disgusting things into his exhibit.

If she kept this up, he'd go right back to the fence and grab her leg through the bars.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Monsoon watched the girl throw popcorn into an exibit across from him, "Another stupid mistake from a mancub, humans should really keep control of their offspring better!" he growled to himself, that popcorn could pssibly kill the cheetah so he decided to intervene, he made one of his rare appearances, thankfully there were not many humans around his enclousure so he went right up to the fence, quite close to the girl who had her back to him, chucking in yet mroe handfulls of popcorn and snarled loudly, giving her a shock and making her run to her mother. He grunted satisfied and went and sat behind a bush where people gathering on the other side could not see him.