Tokyo Jungle.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Tokyo Jungle.

Post by Foxesrule »

Based around plot of the game. I take no credit.

Humans are extinct.
Pets have became feral.
Animals have escaped from zoos.
The city of Tokyo is a Jungle.
Buildings are falling down.
Plants grow in between the cracks.
Lets take a look at this new natural selection...
Will you survive?

Rules.
Don't Bob-mod.
Follow the forum rules.
Don't kill another player's character without asking.
Remember-Hunts are not always successful.

Yes, you can be any animal. But no more than 5 of each animal. (No more than 5 rats, wolves, dogs, etc etc.)

Code: Select all

Name:
Species:
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
ShadowBandit
Bluebird Chick

Re: Tokyo Jungle.

Post by ShadowBandit »

I,m getting this game for christmas!awsome that you did a rp on it :D
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name:Kallik (Sorry, All i could think about is SEEKERS :evil: )
Species:Cheetah
Personality:Aggressive at times, and will attack any prey (or predator, assuming it can be defeated.) On an extra note, Kallik is more or less shy around other males, mostly shy.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accepted! Feel free to start roleplaying-Infact, please start roleplaying so this dosen't die.

My form!

Name: Coryn
Species: Siamese Dumbo Rat.
Personality: Coryn is quite brave-Although, strangely, he is quite shy around animals he does not yet know-If they bother talking to him, that is. "It has been a miracle," he would say, that he has survived, for Coryn, as he is a siamese rat, and indeed a dumbo rat, does not blend in well with the concrete jungle of Tokyo, and he was a pet rat before the disaster happened.

Oh, here's a photo of him. (NOT taken by me.) Oh, by the way, he's based off the rat at the pet shop I want. :lol: Not the personality, that is.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(What a cute rat :D)
Kallik sighed as she walked through Shibuya Suburbs. All she can find was sewers, Porcupines, and sometimes dogs or wolves. Kallik scented something and looked. It was a large Tiger. Kallik saw her chance and hoped to bite at it, only getting a critical. The Tiger let a roar out and ran. She growled and ran too Dokenkaza, hoping to find a chicken. Picking up another scent she saw a Dairy cow. She stalked it like last time and did manage to kill it in one strike. She ate it hungrily until she no longer was hungry and returned to Shibuya suburbs to her nest for a rest.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Thanks! :wink: )

Coryn scurried out of the small hole, hidden beneath an old, hollow oak tree, in the Shibuya Sub-urbs, which he had begun to call 'home'. It was nothing compared to his nice, warm cage before it happened, but it was better than sleeping under the cold moon, unprotected from whatever dangers lurked around the corner. Above him were a colony of bats, who had not been affected by the disaster. As they chittered constantly, Coryn had adapted to going out at night to feed and resting in the day-The opposite to his past routine-so he got to close his eyes for atleast an hour.
He scented the air cautiously, and he decided it was safe. He started to gnaw away on some nuts, unaware of the nearby cheetah (Kallik! c;) resting downwind.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Kallik woke up later, and was hungrier than ever. She scented a rat but though nothing of it, think about it. Can a Cheetah get filled up by a single rat? I think not. Kallik saw a pack of cats and one large fat cat.. Large as a lion! She remembered that screech of a cat killing a wolf, meaning fat cat. Kallik attacked the fat cat, who ran away but the other cats attack. Kallik swiped at them two times each, killing them one at the time with the two swipes instantly. Kallik then charged at the fat cat and ate it. She still was hungry, and left the other cat carcasses to get poisoned, or to end up in the mouth of another predator.
I am.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Name: Tsolo
Species: Deinonychus (You said ANY animal. And besides, they are in the the game.)
Personality: Aggressive. Plain aggressive. He attacks any carnivore in sight, from a pomeranian to a saber-toothed cat, and all in between. He's a bit more sparing with plant-eaters.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(Dino, I may be no admin but PLEASE do not over power your dinosaur. And in the game they get hungry often, I beat the game so I should know. So.. Yeah have fun xD)
I am.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(I'll only be as powerful as they can be. I've killed dilophosaurs, the stronger of the two species, with Lycaons. I won't overdo it. I'm near beating the game, I just need to unlock the mammoth.)

Tsolo hissed as he walked through Shibuya Suburbs, drawn by the scent of blood. He found the bones of a larger feline and the bodies of many smaller cats littered all over the place. Tsolo helped himself to all but two of the cat carcasses, taking a few quick seconds to clean before continuing on. He was moving to Shibuya Shop District to claim the territory.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Kallik heard the latest news of the dinosaur awakening in Shibuya shop district. It was bad news indeed, but Kallik decided to stay in her territory for now. Kallik didn't bother with the dinosaur, even with her speed and how strong she was. Kallik knew that with every dinosaur awakening, it is always bad. She slightly growled. Her territory was a grazers wonderland! But for her.. Its nothing more than a meat-less wasteland. Kallik saw the sewer pipe and went inside, in store for anything that would come in her way and ready to kill it, even if it means risking her life.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Yeah, please don't bob-mod with your dinosaur, not that I think you would!)

When the wind changed direction, Coryn scented the predator and let out a sigh of relief, but started to panic aswell. He was glad that he scented it before it thought about attacking him, but all he could tell that it was some sort of cat-But much, much stronger. He let out a squeal and scurried back into his den. Sure, he was brave..Ish... But ordinary cats scared him. Great. Just perfect,that.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(Again, I know just how easy they can be to beat if you do it right. I'm not going to be dodge, dodge again, move so fast for an attack you can't see it and dodge again. I don't do that. I've been victimized by it before.)

Tsolo soon moved through the east side of Shibuya Suburbs and found himself at the edge of the shop district. He payed no attention to the smells of any other claims, for he was only worried about his own claim.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Kallik went in the sewers, and was in the first part of it. She ran and ran and aventualy, in one year, made it to the shortcut to Shibuya Station. Kallik kept on running.. And running.. AND running.. but then something caught her eye. She ran up to it, and it was an elevator! She stepped on it, and it went down quickly, faster than she could run. Kallik went inside of a small tunnel, that only got smaller until she saw a light.. Metal surrounded the area, and she even saw a sleeping Sabre tooth cat. She realized this was no jungle like place, this was in fact the long rumored Science place. Humans made this, and Kallik could clearly tell that they did. She saw a strange dog like creature, it was made of metal and was rumored to be called 'Erc-300.' and another one with a name, but she didn't know it. Kallik saw a dinosaur, but it was flying.. and small with lots and lots of colors. Beyond exploring through a tunnel system like the sewers, and found an outdoor like place. She saw a fountain, and she also saw a (SPOILER ALERT FOR THE LAST MISSION THING!) Erc-300 that was made of plants.. clearly was alive once but now dead. She marked the territory, and made it her own but soon, died cause' of a Mammoth. (For reading all of this, you get a spoiler cause' well, I like spoilers. SPOILER ALERT!)

Erc-300 followed Erc-2000 as Erc-2000 entered the code for the humans to come back. Erc-300 heard Erc-2000 say 'The animals of tokyo will be killed in an effort to take back the land' and said no to come in and wait for their masters, and turned off the sequence to bring humans back. Then, Erc-300 attacked Erc-2000, killed it, and ran because there was an alarm. Facing danger in every turn, and escaped all of it. Soon, after trying to escape through the last door, Erc-300 faced a suprise. First, Erc-300 fought of dinosaurs, two of them, Then faced two sabre tooth cats, than finaly the ultimate Erc, and killed them. There was 4 seconds to escape, and Erc-300 did escape. Afterwards, Erc-003 (Replace all the 300's with 003's) fell, gas falling out of them. Then, finally, gazing up in the light of the sky and blinked slowly and died afterwards. A Sika deer came, a while later, and saw plants covered on Erc-003. Then, A chick came, then, a chicken with a chick on its back, two rabbits, and thats it. The chick climbed on Erc-003's back and then the credits rolled.

Well, there you go.
Last edited by WildLife on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

(Also, this is a bit random but, can I play as a Erc-300. If so heres the forum.)
Name:Echo
Species:Erc-003
Personality:Loyal, brave, and clumsy. The other Erc-003 took its life to save tokyo, because Erc-2000 said "The animals of tokyo will be exterminted in attempt to take back the towns/cities" and so, Erc-003 took down Erc-2000, killed sabre tooth's, dinosaurs, And an Ultimate Erc. (Not Echo, The one in the last story.)
I am.