Cats of the City

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Cats of the City

Post by NatureHeart »

You are padding along the paved streets of an old abandon city, destroyed by the numerous hurricanes that come into the area. The buildings are demolished, and rubble is the highway. Food is scarce, having almost everything washed away in floods. You hear your stomach growl, then claw at your insides. Your skinny body collapses on the rubble and the world gets darker by the second. You then smell a heavenly scent- the scent of a fish. You struggle to your feet, and limp, towards the scent. You then spot the fish by the sewer. You leap at it, and it dies easily, as it is as malnourished as you are. You sink your teeth into it's flesh and pull. The sweet taste of the fish eases your stomach, and you continue eating. As you finish off the fish, you hear padding behind you. You turn your head to find a cat figure in the darkness of the tunnel. "What are you doing in our territory?" he asks you in a harsh, bloodthirsty tone. You mumble a sorry and take off, but you soon find yourself surrounded by a clan of alley cats. A sleek, black she-cat comes out from the circle and speaks to you. "Is it that you were stealing from our territory," she asks calmly, but sternly. Your fur stands on end, and you mumble a yes. "Speak louder," she demanded. "Yes," you reply, scared that your fate is dreary. "If that is so," she continues, "I will ask you to make a choice. You may join our clan, and call your crime just eating what is yours, or you can be forever hunted by my clan. The choice is yours."

Rules: Ya gotta have 'em!
Follow the normal forum/role play rules- Common sense.
Your cat may not have super powers- Realistic role play here! :3
You may not control weather, unless it is a normal old cloud or a little bitty pinch of sunshine on a cloudy day, etc, etc- I don't want it to be storming one minute, then the sun just shine the next, then a hurricane!
Don't have your own characters mates- It's boring.

Ranks:
Alpha Female: Charlotte, Page 1, NatureHeart
Alpha Male: Win Her Heart
Beta Male:
Beta Female: Robin, Page 1, Jezibel
Med Cat:
Hunters: Bark, Page 1, Jezibel
Spies:
Mothers:
Elders:
Apprentices: Elita, Page 1, MidnightRose | Shadow, Page 1, HoopyScoop
Kits: Hikuppe, Page 1, NatureHeart
Warriors: Tiger, Page 1, Jezibel
Strays: Soro, Page 1, dinoman

About The Ranks:
Alphas: They are the leaders of the clan.They make the decisions around the city. Stray cat stealing? Killed or not? Apprentice learning? Ready or not? They make those decisions.
Beta's: They are second in command. The make the same tough choices, but are not allowed to answer 3 questions. Killed or not, kicked from the clan or not, and will they be accepted into the clan or not.
Med Cat: He/she is the one who will make the kit's boo-boos better, and the warrior's bloody gashes heal. They are petty important around the city, and are looked up to greatly along side the alphas and betas.
Hunters: They basically hunt for food. They may go off and get supplies for the med cats too, but mostly, they hunt for food. Their job is tough, as food is scarce around the city.
Spies: They look around the city for any stray cats, dogs, or even humans. They may stumble across food at times, and they are permitted to eat it on the spot, unlike others.
Mothers: They look after the kits. They do not work, but after the kits are apprentices, they must go back to whatever rank she had.
Elders: They are the wisest of the clan. Alphas sometimes look to them to guide them, but it is the kits and apprentices that really love them. The elders love telling stories to them, and the kits love to here it!
Apprentices: They are the trainees. They will learn how to be the rank chosen for them, and they will one day be a hunter, spy, or even warrior. One lucky kit will be the med cat apprentice, and 2 lucky kits will grow up to be an alpha some day.
Kits: Kits are the youngest members of the clan. They enjoy playing and such, and have no responsibilities.
Warriors: They are the army of the clan. hey are tough, like Spartans, and will fight to the death for their clan. They are looked up to by many, and serve a big role in the clan.
Strays: They are not in the group, and will live on the streets, avoiding the spies and warriors. They may steal from the territory, and possible start a new clan!

Clans:
Sky Clan

Epic Form:

Code: Select all

[Picture Here]
[Name Here]
[size=150]The Basics[/size]
I am a [Insert Gender], duh.
I am [Insert Age] old.
I want to be a [Insert Rank]
But, I am a [Insert Rank]

[size=150]The Beauty Side[/size]
My pelt is a [Insert Color] kind of color.
I have markings like, [Insert Markings]. 
My eyes are [Insert Color].
I also have, [Insert Anything Else About Pelt]

[size=150]Love Life[/size]
I have a crush on [Insert Name]
I am dating, [Insert Name]
I [Do/Don't] have a mate.
My mate's name is [Insert Name] 
I [Do/Don't] have kits.
Their names are [Insert Names]

[size=150]The Inside[/size]
When I was a kit, [Insert History]
Before I was in the clan, [Insert History]
My mother's name is [Insert Name]
My father's name is [Insert Name]
My sibling's names are [Insert Names]
Simple Form:

Code: Select all

Name:
Rank Wanted:
Desc/Pic:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Weather: Sunny
Month: November
Time: Morning
Last edited by NatureHeart on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Cats of the City

Post by NatureHeart »

Charlotte
The Basics
I am a female, duh.
I am four years old.
I want to be Alpha Female
But, I am, well, Alpha Female

The Beauty Side
My pelt is a black kind of color.
I don't have any noticable markings.
My eyes are a golden green.
I also have a scar on my tail, but fur has grown over it.

Love Life
I have a crush on nobody, really.
I am dating, well, no one.
I don't have a mate.
I do have one kit.
His name is Hikuppe.

The Inside
When I was a kit, well, I don't really remember much. All I know, is my mother. She was black, just like me, but her voice was so soothing and gentle. She was very fun, and she would run with me by my side. She was my best friend. I don't know what happened to her after that.
Before I was in the clan, I was a very rough rouge. I never listened, I never showed myself, and I never stopped. I was ruthless, until i came across my adopted son. He was abandoned, like me. I took him in and raised him as my own. A few cats got together with me, and the clan was formed.
My mother's name started with an H and ended with a P, but I remember nothing else.
My father's name I can't remember. I never met my father, I believe.

Hikuppe (HIC-cup)
The Basics
I am a male, duh.
I am three months old.
I want to be an Alpha male, when I grow up, of coarse.
But, I am a kit.

The Beauty Side
I have markings like, well, none.
My eyes are blue.
I also have a scar on my paw. I don't know why though.

Love Life
I have a crush on nobody.
I am dating, nobody.
I Don't have a mate.
I don't have kits.

The Inside
When I was a kit, my mother died. All that was left was my father, and he disowned me to let me fend for myself. I was later found by Charlotte, my adopted mother. She started a clan and now I have friends!
Before I was in the clan, Well, I guess nothing much happened then.
My mother's name is Charlotte.
My father's name is, well I don't know.
Last edited by NatureHeart on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Tiger
The Basics
I am a male, duh.
I am 6 years old.
I want to be a Apha Male.
But, I am a Warrior.

The Beauty Side
My pelt is a silver and black kind of color.
I have markings like tigers stripes.
My eyes are green.
I also have a scar on my left hind leg.

Love Life
I have a crush on Charlotte.
I am dating no one.
I do not have a mate. She died in the last hurricane.
I don't have kits.

The Inside
When I was a kit, I was the biggest of my sisters. I moved out with Faith when Marsh and Flower left. Faith soon died of sickness, and that's when I found Molly.
Before I was in the clan, I lived with my mate, Molly. She was soon killed in the last Hurricane. My kits I found Charlotte, and I soon fell in love with her. She let me in the clan, but I could tell she didn't like me. Later, Skipper died of starvation. Soon after, Beans died.
My mother's name is Clover.
My father's name is Bark.
My sibling's names are Marsh, Flower, and Faith.

Robin
The Basics
I am a female, duh.
I am 5 years old.
I want to be Beta Female
But, I am, we'll, Beta Female.

The Beauty Side
My pelt is a Carmel kind of color.
I have no markings that are visible.
My eyes are green,
I also have torn ear.

Love Life
I have a crush on no one.
I am dating no one.
I don't have a mate.
I do have kits.
His name is Bark.

The Inside
When I was a kit, I lived with my mother. She soon died of disease.
Before I was in the clan, I lived in a box beside a fallen tree. I soon found Charlette, and asked her if I could be part of her clan.
My mother's name is Viktoria.
I never met my father.
I don't have any siblings.

Bark
The Basics
I am a male, duh.
I am 2 years old.
I want to be a hunter,
But, I am a hunter.

The Beauty Side
My pelt is a brown kind of color.
I have no markings.
My eyes are grey (no, I am not blind).
I also have scar on my muzzle.

Love Life
I have a crush on no one.
I am dating no one.
I don't have a mate.
I don't have kits.

The Inside
When I was a kit, I lived and traveled with my mother.
Before I was in the clan, I lived with my mother.
My mother's name is Robin.
I don't know my father.
I don't have any siblings.

Andrew
The Basics
I am a male, duh.
I am 9 months old.
I want to be Alpha Male whe I'm older.
But, I am an apprentice.

The Beauty Side
My pelt is a grey kind of color.
I have a white marking on my chest and mouth. I also have a
My eyes are a green color.
I also have a scar on my muzzle, but the fur grew over it.

Love Life
I have a crush on Elita.
I am dating no one.
I don't have a mate.
I don't have kits.

The Inside
When I was a kit, my mother was killed from disease. Charlotte find me, and she accepted me into the clan.
Before I was in the clan, I lived with my other siblings in a box. They soon all died from starvation.
Never new my mother, or father.
I don't remember my siblings very well.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

All of your characters are accepted! ^_^
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Elita
The Basics
I am a female, duh.
I am 7 months old.
I want to be a spy.
But, I am a Apprentice.

The Beauty Side
My pelt is a mixed kind of color.
I have markings like splattered colors. (.. I didn't know how to explain this)
My eyes are emerald green.
I also have a patch of bare skin on my hind left paw that refuses to regrow.

Love Life
I have a crush on nobody.
I am dating nobody.
I Don't have a mate.
I do not have kits.

The Inside
When I was a kit, I followed my mother everywhere along side my brother, who was a lot bigger than me. Sometimes I was quickly being carried off for reasons I do not know. I wasn't in the clan then, and I often almost starved to death.
Before I was in the clan, I was barely hanging on with my mothers help. Then, one day she died, I do not know why. I stayed by her side, even after she was gone, because I did not know what to do. My brother had left, and I haven't seen him since. After almost a week, I felt myself slowly dying, and I thought the end was near. That's when I saw Charlotte, and hope spiked up inside of me.
I do not know my mothers name. I always called her Mother, and she never told me her name.
I have never seen my father, so I do not know his name.
My sibling's names are Toby, my younger brother who is larger than me. I haven't seen him in a long time though, and I am not sure if he is still alive.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Accepted! :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Unique form!
Shadow
The Basics
I am a male, duh.
I am 10 months old.
I want to be a Beta
But, I am a Apprentice.

The Beauty Side
I have markings like, one white spot on my chest, below my chin.
My eyes are yellow-green.
I also have, a small white spot that you can barely see, near the tip of my tail.

Love Life
I have a crush on nobody
I am dating, nobody
I don't have a mate.
I don't have kits.

The Inside
When I was a kit, I was very small, and most cats didn’t accept me because of it, like my father.
Before I was in the clan, I was chased and attacked by a dog.
My mother's name is Stream
My father's name is Thunder
My sibling's names are Fawn, and River.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Accepted! Should we start role playing?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Bump...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(I am not fancy. :3)

Name: Soro
Rank Wanted: Depends on what ends up happening
Desc/Pic: Image With green eyes.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
History: He was left when his owners vacated, he had been hiding and they left him. He tossed his collar and now wanders the streets. No much is really known about him. He might be kind and willing to take orders, or a rebel waiting to bit down on the jugular of another cat. Or maybe he's just looking to stay away from it all, just find his own little patch and stay there, away from danger. Time will tell.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Accepted!
By the way, lot's of people signed up, but if you do, I want you to role play too. I just have a few Rps where they sign up but don't role play.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

I'll RP, I can start whenever you want.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(D: I forgot about this, is it too late to start role-playing? If it isn’t then here’s my post.)--
Shadow
A sly male cat roamed the streets alone, next to a tall dark abandoned building. He wondered where he would find food, and when he would find food. He sighed, everything was stressing him out, in his mind he looked at himself, like a reflection, he looked completely helpless. He perked up his pointed ears, seeing a large rat scurry across the road, he stayed in the shadows, slowly walking towards the rat. The rat stopped and looked around, knowing he was in danger. Shadow suddenly ran up to the rat and attempted to pounce on the rat... But he missed and the rat ran off. Shadow hissed at the rat as it ran off, then silently walked away.

(I hope I’m not bumping! D:)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro sniffed the air for food, listened for food, looked for food. No food. He hissed and slowly paced, when he noticed a juicy rat. He stalked it from the shadows while it busied itself on some crumbs of bread, and he leapr for the kill. Claws and teeth ensured he had caught the rodent and he hurried off to eat, unaware another cat had failed to catch this exact same rat.

(I think it's a bump if it's been two months without it being posted on.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Okay, I am sorry for being kinda... Invisable here. I just never get the chance until now. I will now....)
~*:. Charlotte .:*~

Charlotte's black pelt shone radiant in the sunshine. Her emerald eyes were divine as they stood out in the world of bland. A the scent of a rat in the area, a fresh, bleeding one intruded into her nose. It smelled quiet soothing to the stomach, and her hunger inflamed inside of her, little bits of drool slyly escaping from her mouth.
Charlotte fell into a daze, though, quickly snapping herself out. The rat was probably off the territory anyway, but the smell was so fresh. Maybe she should check...

Her paws silently crept forward, quickly advancing toward the smell. Thoughts were running through her mind. 'I wonder if the rat is on the territory, and if the killer is a stray, or a dog, or even a man! Wait, hold on.' Her paws stopped the trek, wanting to turn back. "If it really is a man, then, wouldn't it eat something other than a rat? They tend to not like those." As she scratched 'man' off on her list, her paws started moving again.

To her surprise, she ended up back by her den. She had been so wrapped up in her thoughts, she lost track of the rat. Charlotte hit her face upon an abandoned building, hoping to knock some sense into herself.

~*:. Hikuppe .:*~
His eyes drifted from side to side, keeping focus on one thing, the mouse. It knew it was in danger, he just didn't know where to look. Ready to pounce, he centered his balance and leaped for the mouse, letting out his most fearsome meow-hiss mixture. The mouse only had to hear the battle cry to dart to safety. The chase was on. Hikuppe would get so close, but then so far. He couldn't catch any prey, not even a rat. He shook his loss off and got up. Mice were for the more experienced hunters anyway.
He padded along the territory and found a nice sunny rock to lay on. It was perfect. He lay in the sun and slowly lulled himself to sleep.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥