Cats of the City

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Cats of the City

Post by hoopyscoop »

Shadow
The apprentice started to run back to the territory, as soon as he got there, he noticed Hikuppe laying on a rock fast asleep, he crept away trying to be quiet as to not wake him up.
(Writters block. :l)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Cats of the City

Post by NatureHeart »

~*:. Charlotte .:~*
The hit on the face did no help, but now it hurt. Her tail flicked as she walked along the old streets. Her eyes darted along, peering into every ally, searching for danger. She was ready for an attck. She always was. Her limbs were set to spring at any frightening sounds. Her face, it showed she was ready. A ready face wards off predators. Even a small cat might be able too.

She soon located the den where the food was stored. The smell of blood radiated off the walls as she entered. The small pile of corpses could surely attract a whole other clan of cats. It needed to be confined so that the smell would not drift out. Charlotte could only wait for an idea of how as she ate her day's worth of food. She chose a rat and a mouse, then scurried off to Hikuppe.

She found the kit laying on a rock sleeping. A purr brewed inside of her as she looked at the small bundle of fur. It seemed he grew in a matter of days.

"Hikuppe," her gentle meow slid off her tongue. "Hikuppe, wake up."

The green little eyes of the kit opened, and his nostrils flared. He jumped up and scarfed down the carcase. He did make a mess, and yawned in the middle of a mouthful!

"Hikuppe! That is disgusting! I hope you don't plan on sleeping on this rock again!"

The kit just looked at his mother, grinned and ran off.

*~:. Hikuppe .:~*

His dreams carried him to a far off land. A perfect land. It had a flowing river of warm milk and on the trees grew fresh meat. The cats were friendly and loved him dearly. Then his mother called from the top of a golden hill.

"Hikuppe," she called, her voice tender and sweet. "Hikuppe, wake up."

Huh? His eyes opened to his mother's face. His nose grasped the scent of food, and threw it to his limbs. They hopped up, ready to deliver him to food. He crunched on the dead mouse, blood trickling out. The meat was sweeter than that of a rat, but the portion was smaller. He didn't care. He was hungry. He hadn't eaten all day. He had forgotten to yawn when he got up, resulting in a messy situation.

"Hikuppe! That is disgusting! I hope you don't plan on sleeping on this rock again!"

The little kit grinned, embarrassed,but he just wanted to eat, so he hopped off,and ran to find a better eating spot.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥