Canines of The Great Plains

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: Canines of The Great Plains

Post by Jezibel »

Ice
Ice looked over in the distance, and saw a fox stumble towards her den. Bursting through the shrub, she started to run towards this fox. "I hope I can find someone to talk to." she said with a frown. Ice jumped over a fallen branch, then a small creek. Landing on her paws, she saw the fox, then smiled. "Hello there!" she said.

(This is you, Mid)
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Dekota
Height: 1 Foot from Shoulders to Toes, 3 feet from nose to tail.
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): Fox
Appearance: Image
Personality: She is very Sly, and will do anything for herself only. She cares about her survival, so friends aren't her thing. Dig deep into her and you may find some friendship, but beware. The deeper you dig, the riskier it gets.
Other: Not really.... Other than I'm kinda in a writer's block.
Last edited by NatureHeart on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Accepted. Please provide me a picture so I can put it on the front page. If not, it's ok.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith

Faith froze as she heard a "Hi!" from behind her. She could tell by the tone of voice it was a coyote. Though Faith was a wolf, she'd still have to be lucky to win a fight against a coyote, due to her state in health. As she was thinking about either fight or flight, flight being a better option, she finally noticed the coyote was being friendly. Or at least acting friendly. She slowly turned her heads towards the coyote, and slightly lowered her head. "... Hi?" She replied, sounding unsure.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Canutus
He whined as the coyote greeted him-or the wolf, which made him shiver with fear, his ears folded back onto his head.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Ice Crystal
I've looked at the coyote, and smiled. "Hi there! I'm Ice Crystal. Who are you, and are you a coyote, too?

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith

She was confused now. Coyote? She asked herself. Was she really the size of a coyote, and not a small wolf? Well, I guess I wouldn't know. I haven't even seen another wolf in forever! she told herself as she looked around for a way to run off, but then turned back to the coyote. "Um, hi. I- I'm Faith, and no, I'm not a coyote.." She said quietly, as if if she talked any louder it would trigger a disaster.
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Ice Crystal
Ice tilted her head. "Oh, sorry." she said, embarrassed. She dipped her head, and turned around. "Wow, that was embarrassing! Why am I so dumb?" Sulking back to her den, she crawled into it, and looked back at Faith. "I wish we could be friends.."

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith

Faith watched the coyote, Ice Crystal, pad away into a den she hadn't notice before. Now was the time to flee, but something about this coyote seemed to draw her in. Maybe she was lonely, too. "It's okay," Faith said suddenly, even though it seemed like Ice said sorry ages ago. Am I crazy? Trusting a coyote? she asked herself as she peered slightly into the den from a distance, only seeing gray eyes peering right back at her, and the light shine on the coyotes white of her fur.
Twitter
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Canutus

Canutus took his chance and ran.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Eep! I forgot about this rp. Dx Sorry.)
Ember

Ember carefully trotted through a small plain looking for easy prey. Her senses were alert in case of an ambush by another wolf, or a pack.
Her stomach growled as she walked. She slowly became weaker every step.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Canutus
Canutus stopped, panting. He was hungry and tired-Easy prey all canines other than foxes. The problem was, he smelt a hungry wolf. And tired wolf. Nearby.

(That's you, hoop.)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Ember

Ember picked up the scent of a fox. She flattened her ears, and not wanting the wind to carry her scent, laid low to the ground. She sniffed the air quietly. Trying to stay hidden. She wasn’t sure about it, but she followed the scent anyway, crouched low to the ground.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

(It's ok, Hoopy, and thank you for the picture, Nature!)

Maya
Maya opened her eyes, and lifted her head. She could smell a wolf nearby. S
Hungry and tired. Maya shot up, and ran out of her den. She scanned the clearing in front of her. Narrowing her eyes, she could see a figure in the distance. "Toklo, stay alert. There is some wolves in the distance." Lifting her muzzle, she scented the air again. "And possibly some coyotes."

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Toklo

Toklo had somehow dozed off while he was thinking, but quickly woke up since he was a light sleeper as Maya, the Alphess, scented wolves not far away. In fact, they were visible. I should have noticed that first... He thought, but quickly snapped himself into his duty and watched the figures in the distance closely. If he had to, he would fight til the end for the pack.
Twitter