Canines of The Great Plains

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Canines of The Great Plains

Post by Jezibel »

Plot:
You are living as a canine in the Great Plains. You are either in a pack, or living as a loner. Living as a loner is rough. You have no protection, and it's hard to find food. Living in the pack, on the other hand, is also rough. Poachers often invade your territory, and kill your pack mates. You must escape before you are hit by the bullet. You think thats it? That's not all! Sever weather ruins your home, and you must find a new one every time a storm hits because of floods. Natural disasters will be controlled in red. Danger is purple.
You can roleplay as a fox, coyote, or wolf. Choose wisely.

Rules:
1: Poachers will NOT be roleplay'd by anyone.
2: You can have up to only 5 characters. If you only roleplay one or two characters, and you have more, your other characters will be killed.
3: Please use proper grammar. That means no text talk.
4: No bobmodding/power-playing
5: If you were first a loner, you may join of the Alpha allows it.
6: Please provide me a picture.
7: Don't kill someone else's player without their permission.
8: Keep it child friendly.
9: If you character has pups, they can only have up to 5 pups.
10: If your wolf is pregnant, please don't say it that day, and give birth to the pups that night. It's boring. Wait at least a week or so. And don't make the birthing scene disgusting. Keep it child friendly.
11: Have fun

Form if you want to be a loner:

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Species (fox, coyote, wolf):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Form if you want to be in a pack:

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Species (fox, coyote, wolf):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Pups:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My forms:

Name: Ice Crystal (Ice for short)
Height: 5ft from nose to tail; 4ft from paw to shoulder
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): coyote
Appearance: Image
Personality: Ice is a sweet, but aggressive wolf. She hates being told what to do from other canines, and will kill them if she has to.
Other: Ignore the red on her tail and legs. [/center]

Name: Sage
Height: 5 ft from nose to tail; 5ft from paw to shoulder
Rank Wanted: Beta Male
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): wolf
Personality: Sage is a quiet, but respectful wolf. He is always there to learn, and learns from his mistakes. He can be aggressive towns strangers, but it's rarely.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Pups: None
Other:

Name: Maya
Height: 5ft from the noe to tail; 4 ft from the paw to shoulder
Rank Wanted: Alphess
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): wolf
Personality: Maya is a rude and aggressive wolf. She looks all nice and sweet, but she is very sour. She will kick you out of the pack if needed.
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Pups: N/A
Other:

Art is not mine!
----------------------------------

Alpha Male: Open
Alpha Female: Maya (Jezibel)

Beta Male: Sage (Jezibel)
Beta Female: Open

Healer: Open

Hunters:

Guards:
Toklo (Midnightrose)

Apprentices:

Mothers and Pups:

Elders:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loners:
Ice Crystal (Jezibel)
Fagin (Foxesrule)
Canutus (Foxesrule)
Ember (Hoopyscoop)
Faith (Midnightrose)
Dekota (Natureheart)
Sarge (Shadowbandit)
Sasha (mistyfang)
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Canines of The Great Plains

Post by Foxesrule »

Name: Canutus
Height: Average male fox.
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): Fox.
Personality: Will RP.
Other: Lines are NOT mine. Background and lazy colouring IS mine.

I'm not sure about this character-I really need a roleplay with him, but.I can't exactly find one that allows his sort. x.x
Name: Fagin.
Height: Average.
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): Coyote/wolf. (Mix.)
Appearance: Image (x.x Please, tell me if he can't be in this RP because of the clothes.)
Personality: Will RP.
Other: I do NOT own lines. I only own the character and design, although someone made him for me. xp
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Accepted. Yes, Fagin can be Roleplayed. Start roleplaying whenever.
Sorry if It might take me a while to respond. I have the stomach flu x-x
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Name: Ember
Height: Average
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): Wolf
Personality: Kind. Won’t step down from a fight. Aggressive when needed. Protective.
Other: Picture = Not mine. Sorry if the picture is too big, I can change it if it is.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Accepted!

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Name: Faith
Height: Smaller than most female wolves/
(Lines aren't mine-- The picture is a link back to the original page)
Personality: Often quiet, doesn't like speaking about her past, secretive, will (usually) do what's told, trys to avoid fights.
Other: As I said before, lines aren't mine. Link to original is the picture~

------------------------------------------------

Name: Toklo
Height: A bit larger than average male wolves.
Rank Wanted: ... Guard?
Personality: Protective, obeys orders, sometimes stubborn, will risk his life to help the pack.
Mate: ...
Crush: ...
Pups: None/
Other: Same as last form: As I said before, lines aren't mine. Link to original is the picture~
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Accepted. Roleplay whenever you feel like it.

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith

Faith woke up, and looked upwards to see the sun (If it's daytime?) just slightly shining through the branches of the trees she was laying under. It all seemed so peaceful now, and she wished it would stay that way. After seeming to just lay there forever, she finally willed herself to stand up. Faith stretched and yawned, her dark blueish fur shined where the slight sun rays hit her coat. Her fur was surprisingly clean and glossy, though she looked half starved. She was indeed hungry, but she tried to never show her weaknesses. She learned that when she use to be in a pack. Silently she shook the thoughts away, and looked around, scenting the air for any prey-- Or dangers.

Toklo

Toklo sat up, yawning. He had been alert, but hasn't sensed any danger yet today. He waited for any orders from the Alphess.
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maya
Maya opened her eyes, and sat up. She glanced over across the clearing to the Guardians' den. She saw a figure moving in the den. Toklo. Maya smiled, and trotted over to the male guardian. Stopping in front of him, she dipped her head in greetings. "Good morning Toklo." she said with a smile.

Sage
Sage woke up panting heavily. Another nightmare. He sat up, and shook his pelt. He glanced around, and spotted Maya and Toklo talking. Sage gets to his paws, and watches Maya and Toklo closely.

Ice Crystal
Ice opened her left eye, and looked at the wet grass under her. She yawned, and sat up. Looking around, she saw nothing but grass, water, and some shrubs. Sighing, she layed back back down, and curled her tail around her nose.

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Canutus
Canutus sat down, licking his chops. Sniffing the air, he found there was no prey nearby. At all. But, of course, a wolf. Typical! Canutus padded on.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Ice Crystal
Ice felt a stiff breeze ruffle her pelt. Growling, she sat up, and looked out of her den. She lifted her muzzle to smell the air, and she smelt a fox in the distance. "Oh great. she growled. Looking through her shrub, she saw a small figure coming towards her.

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Toklo

Toklo sat more upright as Maya padded over to him. "Good morning, Maya." He replied, bowing his head in both respect and in greeting at the Alphess. He taught himself never to talk non-stop, so he stopped himself as he was getting ready to ask Maya if there were any special plans today.
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maya
Maya smiled in return, and walked back over to her den. Sitting down, she wrapped her tail around her paws, and sighed.

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Canutus
Pricking his ears up, Canutus heard a coyote near-by. He couldn't smell the coyote due to the wind direction, but he could certainly sense it. He whined and crouched low on the ground, his red bandanna collecting some dirt.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith

Faith was about to begin padding off when she suddenly scented something.. A coyote, and a... Fox? That confused her, but she decided to avoid the scent. Last thing she wanted was to get in a fight, especially in her weakened state. She already was a small wolf, which meant she wasn't as good at fighting when she was in a good state. She suddenly froze where she was for a second- Crunch, SNAP!, she looked where the sound came from. It sounded like an animal, near by, had stepped on leaves and a twig. She then hesitantly ran off away from the noise, only to trip over a root of a tree and tumbled over into a puddle she hadn't seen before. "Huh?" She asked herself as she quickly stood up again, and trotted away more slowly due to the water weighing down her fur.

Toklo

Toklo watched as the Alphess went and sat down, sighing. He wasn't sure what was on her mind, and wasn't sure if he wanted to know. To occupy himself, he stood up and quietly looked around the surrounding area for any danger.
Twitter