Canines of The Great Plains

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Canines of The Great Plains

Post by NatureHeart »

(:\ Writer's block is setting in...Haven't posted yet...)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Canutus ( stupid auto correct) thought the wolf was gone so he sat down regaining his energy (sorry I'm on my phone)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

(It's ok, Foxes)

Maya
Maya glanced at Toklo. "Just watch them closely. We could use more pack members. If they start to move towards us, come get me or Sage." Without waiting for a response, she trotted over to the edge of the little hill the camp settled on. She narrowed her eyes, and glared at the clearing ahead of her. "We may not need to fight them. They smell weak and hungry."

I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Toklo

Toklo nodded at Maya's command and watched the distant figures closely. He couldn't really tell the size of them, or if there was more wolves than it looked in the distance, either. He looked around every now and then to make sure there were no dangers coming around from behind when he was watching the distant wolves.

(Okay, I sort of got lost lol, who's the ones were seeing..?)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

(We're seeing Faith, Canutus, and Ice)
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Ah, okay. I'm still waiting to roleplay Faith again for a response from Ice I guess..)
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Ice Crystal
Ice backed put of her den, and padded around her den to face of Faith. "I just wish Faith could see a lot more of me than my piercings and my looks." She looked at Faith from a distance, and sighed. "I'm a loner. I can live by myself."

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith

Faith eyed Ice closely. It was obvious she was thinking about something. Suddenly, a fox ran off. Huh? I'm didn't even notice that fox before.. She thought, then realized how hungry she was. Maybe if I follow that fox, it'll lead me to food! She was about ready to agree with herself when she stopped herself. That could get her in a fight over food, and she's already weak enough. Instead, she looks back at Ice Crystal, shuffles her front paws and backs off a bit.
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Ember
Ember slowly got closer to the fox. Then it ran off. She growled lowly quickly then chased it. Then she realized it stopped in the middle of the grass. She crouched down again and slowly walked closer, once she was close enough. She leapt out of the grass and attempted to tackle the fox.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
ShadowBandit
Bluebird Chick

Post by ShadowBandit »

Name:Sarge
Height:3 ft from head to toes
Species:Coyote
Appearance:Image
Personality:Aggressive(somtimes),Tempermental,Playful
Other:Has a pawprint on his side
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Accepted.

~ Jez ❤
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Form
Name: Sasha (Sash for short)
]Age: 5 years
]Height: 5 feet from nose to tail and 4 feet from paw to shoulder
Species (fox, coyote, wolf): Wolf
Appearance: http://yumilunar.webs.com/apps/photos/p ... d=49623841 (ignore the thing around her neck)
]Personality: Sasha is quite shy and doesn't like to fight, but if you can get her to trust you she's loyal kind. (rest in rp)
Other: Dislikes Coyotes
ImageImageImage
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Accepted~

~ Jez ❤
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

(YAY)

Sasha

Sasha studied the flowing river, watching the little fish swim by. Her stomach growled and she sighed and dipped her paw into the ice cold water "Brrrr!" she shook and took her paw out, "I wonder if there's some kind a food around here" she looked around. All she saw was the river and two trees that stood side by side. Sash sighed and loped own the river.
ImageImageImage