Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Re: Forest survival

Post by Swifty »

Uhuh. Thats with me toning it down lol, a LOT.)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swifty wrote:Uhuh. Thats with me toning it down lol, a LOT.)
(What ya mean? Does she have other powers? Sorry I'm so forgetful ._.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Foxesrule wrote:
She can explode. Or 'supernova' if you will. But I obviously took that out for this rp, lul.)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swifty wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:
She can explode. Or 'supernova' if you will. But I obviously took that out for this rp, lul.)
(Ok. xD. Luckily I know enough about space to know what you mean. Keep your powers you have in this RP- They aren't that big powers.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(YAY! Btw,Swifty,how come Nova likes Shadow better than Kiba and Tsume?Just wonderin'.)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

KibaWolf wrote:(YAY! Btw,Swifty,how come Nova likes Shadow better than Kiba and Tsume?Just wonderin'.)
(She doesn't. She didn't like Shadow either, and even now the most she does is be nice. Takes a lot for Nova to like you. She hates everyone at first. (With the exception of Scuttle). Oh, and you should be glad that at least shes not letting Kiba burn alive x3)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(I am,lol.(grateful) But why did she like Scuttle automatically?)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Shes very protective of those she cares about, and Scuttle was just an innocent little squirrel that was about to get eaten by a owl. And she generally has an attachment to young animals, and she wants her own, but shes 1) worried they will be 'freaks' like her, and she doesn't want to put them through that, and 2) with pups comes a mate and she doesn't want a mate.

She saved/likes Scuttle because she wanted to protect and save someone, not just because she wants her own kids, but because she failed to save her younger at a young age.

Now post, foo!)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(lol.I will in a sec.I gotta figure out what to post...alright got it i think.)

KibaPaw could now think.She ran over to Nova.(She's actin' like a pup cuz shes happy to be alive.)"Thanks Nova! Thanks for not killing me!"She lay on her back and batted around Nova's paws for fun."YAY I'M ALIVE YOU DIDN'T LET ME DIE!"She screamed,as she jumped up and climbed a tree."I'M TALL!"She yelled.(just b/c she was an young adult didn't mean she couldn't be nuts for a while.XD)She finally ran out of energy,and went over to Nova again."Sorry for causing you trouble by not staying put,Nova."She said,and she laid in front of Nova,eyes pleading to be forgiven.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

The dog stared at her for a long moment, before a glare formed on her face. "In case you didn't know, the FOREST IS STILL ON FIRE!" she snapped, and as if on cue, the tree Kiba was on only seconds before was engulfed into flames. Nova growled incoherent things under her breath. "Come on. help me find Scutte, and get away from that bush, your tail will catch on fire." She mutttered, not unkindly and turned around.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(THE FIRE SPREADS, GETTING HOTTER AND LARGER EVERY SECOND. THE CONFINES OF THE TREE HAVE PRACTICALLY BECAME AN INFERNO)

Lol I just felt like saying that.
oh but srsly, its getting worse .
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Kiba lowered her ears,ashamed of her pupiness."Sorry."She said,and followed Nova."Oh yeah...I forgot about the fire..."She thought out loud.She then lowered her tail to show Nova respect,and wondered if Tsume was alive.

Tsume was now Half-dead as he tried to egt the fire off his tail.Plants couldn't help him now.All of a sudden,he saw Nova and Kiba."NOVA!KIBA!"He screamed."HELP ME EGT THIS OFF MY TAIL!"He panicked.
Kiba smiled and got the fire off Tsume's tail."That better?" "Yeah." "Wanna come with me and Nova?" "Sure."He mumbled,and bared his fangs at Nova as he walked beside her and Kiba.
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

((Sorry that Scuttle's unaware of the search parties.))

The red creeped around the edges of her vision, and she hurried along the branch, gasping as she almost slipped. She had to hurry. The fire was becoming more widespread, and she wasn't running fast enough, she was sure that the distance she had put between herself and the fire wasn't enough... Scuttle felt like crying, but she paused to take a deep breath to calm herself. Then jumped to continue. She didn't have time to hyperventilate, or cry, or worry. She had to keep running... her paws were sore, and she felt weary.

Scuttle almost cried with joy when she saw a stream. Maybe if she passed that, the fire would stop... but she cringed as she imagined falling trees, crackling with flames, creating a bridge for the fire to spread beyond. She frowned and shuddered, then jumped across the branches over the stream to continue on. She had to keep going.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova sneered at the male, eyes narrowing. And when he showed his teeth in a sign of dominance and superiority, she stopped and let out a loud snarl, the blue flames practically exploding out of her mouth and eyes. Her tail was raised and her poature was stiff.
She didn't care about the fire. It couldn't hurt her, and she knew the actually-real-and-not-blue-flames that lapped around her legs only added to her demonish vibe. Oh, how she longed to be larger, just so she could add to the superior knowlege over the 'pup'.

(She hates it when shes not respected. Egotistical bish. xD, and btw, if my post isn't clear, Nova is now standing in fire, unaffected, snarling like some kind of demon at Kiba, and she has blue fire coming out of her mouth and eyes.

Shes not abnormal/weird at all.)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

The fire was starting to burn Kiba's tail,now.She didn't care.All she needed to do was keep Nova and Tsume from killing each other.Tsume attempted to bite Nova's throat,but Kiba held him by the scruff and dropped him behind her."If anyone is going to fight,then let it be me and Nova.But not right now.We all need to get out alive,and Scuttle needs to be found.Now let's move.The fire is starting to get closer,and there's not much time til we get engulfed in flames.Now,Tsume,don't lunge at Nova.Nova,lunge at Tsume and we won't help you.And,believe me,"-She said the rest grinning-"You need help."And,with that,Kiba led the way to a stream."Is that Scuttle?"TsumeHeart asked,forgettign what Scuttle looked like."Yes,it's Scuttle."Kiba replied.