Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Forest survival

Post by KibaWolf »

NatureHeart wrote:(Okay, everyone but the rodents have powers... Mine isn't too mary-sue (as far as Swifty is concerned) because she is only protected by occasional things, (like Nova?) but having powers to control earth? That, I think, is a wee bit too far. Btw, what are Nova's powers?)
(Not earth jsut things related to it.Like rocks,plants,and grass and trees.Nothing that controls the WHOLE earth.)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Nova dosen't have...That much powers. If you have powers like Natureheart, they CANNOT be permanent. Only use them for the next 2 pages or less, if that's alright. Apart from Nova, if you just keep the glowing and heat...)

Spirit.

Spirit neighed desperatley for his herd to run. The fire was coming closer to his herd, everyone of his loyal herd. But then Spirit realised that some innocent animals were dieing further in the fire. Cantering down towards the fire, the heat blazed his face, but didn't touch him fortunatley. He suddenly stopped when he saw 2 or 3 wolves...And eprhaps something else? He wasn't sure-Spirit's eyesight wasn't too good.

(I mean you, swifty, and your characters, Kibawolf. If scuttle's still there, and Scuttle. I'm too lazy to read the posts.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Skyeler is only protected from fire and lightning because of her crystals! That's not allowed, yet you let KibaWolf control the earth like plants and stuff?? I don't think that's fair! She can do it any time she wants! Mine can only do it when there is a fire or lightning storm!! I am full of rage!! I don't find this fair at all!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Foxesrule wrote:(Nova dosen't have...That much powers. If you have powers like Natureheart, they CANNOT be permanent. Only use them for the next 2 pages or less, if that's alright. Apart from Nova, if you just keep the glowing and heat...)

Spirit.

Spirit neighed desperatley for his herd to run. The fire was coming closer to his herd, everyone of his loyal herd. But then Spirit realised that some innocent animals were dieing further in the fire. Cantering down towards the fire, the heat blazed his face, but didn't touch him fortunatley. He suddenly stopped when he saw 2 or 3 wolves...And eprhaps something else? He wasn't sure-Spirit's eyesight wasn't too good.

(I mean you, swifty, and your characters, Kibawolf. If scuttle's still there, and Scuttle. I'm too lazy to read the posts.

(By those powers i meant jsut plants.Those were examples.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Okay, how about this: No powers at all!! Nova's glowing may be okay, but no powers! That includes mine too! How bout it FoxesRule?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(That's not fair! Then Nova gets them!And Nova is mean to my characters (jk) How about we keep it how it is now?)(Personally i think the rp is doing nicely.)
Last edited by KibaWolf on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Kiba then woke up.She stood up,but her mind needed more time.She laid down,head in paws.A moment later,she was back to normal.(gtg im rushed)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(I've had Nova as a character for years, and she's always had powers.

Someone asked ehat her powers were, right? Ugh. Welll lemmy tell you, I'm extreamly toning her down for this rp. /doesn't wanna get kicked out of rp.)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova growled again and gave a particually large yank at the Wolf's scruf. (That's prolly gonna hurt later.) "Wake up you fool, or you're going to burn ALIVE!" The dog snarled, heat radiating off of her body. (When she gets all angry and stuff her temp goes up to 160+ °F)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Fine. This is just annoying me now. Way to many wolves, way too many powers, (Skyeler's are my fault, I think I'll drain them from her..) I think I'll just let Skyeler have her sisters fate..)

Skyeler rode through the flaming sky, not getting burned at all. The smoke was annoying her though. She kept coughing and the sort.
As she came to her sister's tree too just sit there, she realized it was the tree that got struck by lightning. She gasped and raced over. She landed on a branch, then just cried. Her only trace of her sister, gone.
She could hear the hawk's screech mocking her inside. It sounded so, real! Almost too real. She looked up, and BAM. She was caught by the neck.
She fell to the ground with a thump, she was badly injured, and was now burning. Her crystals! They fell off! The hawk quickly came down and took her again to a nearby truck. She was put in a crate and she couldn't do anything about it.
Her muscles ached from the fall, and her lungs were coughing up a storm.
"Sister?" said a very familiar voice. Skyeler looked to her left.
"Sister, is that you?" the voice asked again.
Skyeler gasped at the sight of her long lost sister.
"Sundra it is me! Skyeler! I missed you so much!" came Skyeler's voice.
"I missed you too! I thought I would never see you again!" she hooted.
They chatted for around an hour until they got to the reserve.
Her crate was carried out, and Sundra followed.
"This," said Sundra, " will be your new home!"

(Yeah, Skyeler get's to see her sister again, live with her, and have fun with her. I decided not to quit, but I will only RP them after they escape unless it's okay to RP here. Hope ya like her temporary fate!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Well then. Okay...)
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

((Scuttle had never said anything aloud about her distrust of the wolves, and Nova never said anything about climbing trees, so I think it's strange that your wolf would assume that it's because our characters think that your character cannot climb trees that makes them distrust them, KibaWolf, and- ack, what a handful to type... Well, was just lettin' ya know so that you can avoid metagaming. @Foxesrule: Scuttle is far away from the group of wolf-characters, cause she panicked and ran away from the fire, while everyone else either stayed where they were, or... jumped into the fire... Yeah. @Natureheart: Interesting fate... that's one weird hawk. Kidnapping owls and putting them into human cages. xD))

Her paws were starting to hurt as she ran quickly across the forest ground, farther away from the crackle and the rumble and the heat of the fire. But she knew that if she looked behind her, she would see the glow of the fire in the distance, coming to eat her up, eat everything up, and if she stayed put, it would quickly catch up with her. She had to get out of here.

Scuttle was getting tired, and her eyes stung and she coughed once. Even the short time she was held captive by that lunatic, cruel, cruel wolf was enough for her to breathe a small amount of smoke, which she coughed once every several minutes to clear her system of. She slowed. Then she stopped. Then she thought. She wasn't home. She wasn't running from that forest fire. She was running from this strange one. And she was separated from her new friends... Scuttle was sure that she'd never see them again. After all, she never saw her family again since that day.

Scuttle suddenly, for some reason, thought of Sand's cat. She hoped that the fire couldn't reach the cat's human nest.

Then Scuttle remembered that she wasn't safe yet, and hastily climbed a tree, so that she could run across the branches, running again from the disaster that had always appeared in her nightmares.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(I didn't say anything about Kibawolf letting her keep her powers. I said that apart from Nova, if you want to keep them, only for the next two pages or less.I don't want to start brekaing the forum rules by fighting.)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Amigad only 2more pages left and Nova's powers go bye-bye? She'll be so depressed. Or did you mean aside from Nova? o3o
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swifty wrote:Amigad only 2more pages left and Nova's powers go bye-bye? She'll be so depressed. Or did you mean aside from Nova? o3o
I mean aside from Nova. Her powers are fine, glowing and turning pretty hot. And I said that Spirit had went right next to Nova and Kibawolf.