Prehistoric Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Re: Prehistoric Island RP

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo was chasing the dragonfly when he tripped and fell into a large empty den. He called for Pam.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Pam ran over to see what he had found. She stepped inside, looking around. Big enough, far enough from the pond (so it wouldn't flood), and well hidden. "It's perfect," Pam said, " we'll stay here."
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Ok Its a little messy lets clean up" Jamingo said
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pam began taking out rocks, rotton leaves, the usual things that litter the bottom of old holes. She even dug it a little deeper.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

While Pam was cleaning Jamingo went and marked the territory lines which in cluded the pond a meadow and some forrest
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pam then began adding nesting stuff like fresh leaves, grass, the usual nest stuff. It was soon finished.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo returned just in time to see Pam finishing the den "Now this is somewhere where i would stay, good job" Jamingo said in a fun way
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pam smiled, " Thanks. Hows the rest of the territory?"
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

" Pretty nice plenty of spots where prey like to eat and drink at" Jamingo said looking around the nest
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Lovely," she said. Pam started walking around the den site, making sure no furry things were about. Those could easily crack an egg or even kill a young chick. She spent the rest of the day chasing them.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo caught and killed one of the furry thi9ngs and was about to throw it when he decided to eat it instead it tasted just like triceratops but fuzzier...Jamingo loved it!
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

'We can't destroy them all, but at least I got most of 'em," Pam settled into the den. Tired from a long day, she fell asleep.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo curled up beside Pam and fell asleep also
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The next morning, Pam woke up early and started scavenging by the lake. She was hungry, and the triceratops was too far away. Pam smelt old fish, too putrid too eat. She looked around, aha! A crocodile nest was a ways away from the den. She dug in it and ate a few eggs, bringing some back for Jamingo.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo woke up to Pam bringing him some crocodile eggs. Jamingo ate quickly trying to get as much food in his mouth as possible.