Normal Pet Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Normal Pet Roleplay

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe meowed softly meaning to say thank you to the humans, then began to bite into the fish. It had been a long time since she had fish. She looked over to Hollister. "Does it taste good?" She asked Hollister about the nuggets, wanting to start a conversation.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Eve petted her new kitten then went back to the milkshake.''Very!This is the second time I have ever got these.The first time was when I got taken home.Do you want one?''
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe purred as she was petted by Eve, then replied to Hollister "Yes please, you can have some fish too if you want?" She then began to work out a fair amount of fish to give him if he accepted in her mind.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister scotted the box with the last nugget in it towards her.''No thanks Chris said no.Besides I'm full.''Hollister whimpered for a bit intell Chris turned around and handed him a toy.He chewed it happily.
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe smiled warmly at Hollister chewing on his toy. She finished the fish, then ate the nugget. She got out of the cage and attempted to look through the window.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister chewed on his toy and watched SnowShoe look out the window for about 10 minutes in till they pulled into the drive way.''Finally Home!'' Hollister watched as Chris got out the car and went around to open Eve's door which was on child's lock then bringing her inside.''Wait where is she going!''Hollister began to bowl and making weak yips and howls intill Chris came out of the house and put a leash on his collar then set him on the ground.She the grabbed the trash from the backseat and trunk and threw it into the trash on the curb.The she walked back to the car and put Snowshoe into the Carrier.After locking the cage she picked it up and walked Hollister to the house carriar in hand.''Okay go play Hollister'.''She unhooked the leash and Hollister and jumped on the couch watching Chris.She unlocked the carrier and went into her room to Go play Web Earth Online.
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe cautiously walked out of the cage. She sniffed the air for any danger. She sighed as there was none. She walked out to greet Hollister. "What is this place?" She asked, scared and fascinated at the same time.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

''It's Chris's house!Well her mom and dads house.''Hollister flopped off the couch and walked over to the scratching post/cat house that had toys in it and a fluffy pillow.''I'm pretty sure this is for you.I can't fit in it that well.''Hollister began to sniff around it then padded off down the hall.
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe nodded then went over to the scratching post. She did need to shed her claws. (Cat's shed their claws) She began to scratch the post, then looked at the cat house. She trotted inside and layed down, fitting perfectly inside. She began to feel drowsy, then she fell into a light sleep and dreamed about being in the wild.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister walked outside threw the doggy door to the backyard.''Pool!''Hollister ran towards the pool and jumped in.He swam and lapped down water in tell he was tired.He swam up to the pool stairs at the shallow end and padded back inside to the living room.He sniffed the air making sure Chris's mom or Chris was not around.Once he knew the coast was clear he gave himself a big shake.''Oh ya that feels nice!''After he was done he walked over to the couch and chewed on his bone.
~Des~
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Kat rolled around in front of the fireplace, the head pulsating on her furry body.She rolled over, feeling like the most comfortable cat in the world. She closed her eyes and began purring, seconds later, she was being picked up by her owner. She hissed and scratched the air in front of her, not intending to scratch the child.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe woke from her slumber, she drowsily padded outside. She turned her head to see Hollister chewing on his bone. "Can I go and see the pool?" She asked him softly.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister looked at SnowShoe.''Good your awake!''He jumped off the couch and licked her face.''Follow me!''
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe wiped the slobber off of her face, slightly disgusted, though she smiled, she would follow him happily anyway. She playfully attempted to swat his tail while she was waiting.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister ran off in a sloppy sprint towards the back door.He did not even look back to see if she was coming.He push the doggy door with his head and hopped threw it and waited outside it for her to come.
~Des~