GoldenWolfPackRP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: GoldenWolfPackRP

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila prepared herself for pain. But it never came, questions were rushing through her mind.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst lifted the leaf completely off the pups head, and flinched away before looking. The wound was actually healed! Though it looked like there might be a scar, she was relieved to remember how to use her healing power. "It's healed," she said. "You should be fine now, as long as you don't go tripping over rocks and sticks again." She teased. Out of joy, the markings under her eyes glowed slightly.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila opened one eye, then slowly the other and smiled. She really wanted to leave now that her head was healed. "Thanks!” She barked. She now was intent on keeping an eye on the ground.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope was happy Mila was healed.MUCH better for her health.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

"Your welcome..." Myst mumbled. Usually no one said thank you to her, so it was weird to her. With nothing else to really say, she turned around and padded out the den, looking over at the coyote den.
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mila walked back to the forest slowly. She wanted to explore. Her walk seemed to keep a rhythm
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Tiilex stiffened again when he heard paw-steps slowly making their way near the den he was huddled in. Getting a little scared, the male let out a loud growl, and then paused, listening as it was magnified and echoed in the narrow burrow.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Let's follow Mila."Hope told Myst."It's better if she's guarded."And,with that,Hope dashed next to Mila.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst sighed as the wolf once again commanded her to do something. "Fine, but you still haven't told me your name." she said loudly, being annoyed. The mist around once again started flowing as she followed the cub.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"My name is Hope."Hope said,being embarassed she hadn't said her name yet.Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the beautiful mist.All fo a sudden,red mist started to flow around her.Blue highlights started to flow within the red."Hm...The mist around you must be magical..And now I have it,too."
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

"Oh...." she started "That's happened before but the mist stopped a few days after they got it." she finished, wondering if the same thing would happen the Hope. "Do you still plan on attacking that coyote?" she asked rather loudly. She still didn't really want to attack a coyote.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Yes.But I can do most of the fighting.You won't have to do TOO much.Don't worry about it."Hope reassured her."Wait..will i be able to keep the mist forever?"She inquired.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst nodded "I don't think so. All of the others who got it lost it in a few days." she mumbled.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Aw...I hope i keep it...Pun not intended..."Hope was hoping to keep the mist.She loved it.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst smiled. She knew that Hope would most likely get sick of it it she had it forever. It always came at random times and often got annoying.
Twitter