Amazon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Amazon RP

Post by hoopyscoop »

Miles almost fell asleep. He fought against the exhaustion, but it was getting too hard to take. He needed to keep alert, he was in the open, the rain poured down heavy on him, finally having enough energy to atleast find a small hole. He stood up, and looked for that small hole he found again... He found it, but when he looked inside it was almost up to his legs in water. It probably wouldn’t flood but it didn’t look safe, he went back outside. And tried going against the wind again...
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

The flood slowly grew. Creatures drowned, creatures swam. Many huddled in the hills. The rain lighted up a little.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

While Marco was walking he caught the scent again and ran, ran a fast as he could until he caught sight of the ocelot"Miles"he yelled
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Miles heard someone yell his name, when he turned around the wind flipped Miles down onto his stomach. Miles got back up. "Hello?” He said, he hearing was a bit strange cause of all the water that got into his ears.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Marco ran up to his brother "Miles its me Marco your brother" he smiled at his brother.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Miles smiled back at Marco, "I’m so happy to see you!” Miles said
(Short postt...)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

After what seemed like an eternity he has found him, he had found Miles. "We should find some shelter I saw a fallen log a little ways back"he told Miles
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Miles nodded and asked "Where is it?
(Again.. Short post.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

His eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows, "Crocodile snack?" La'keem asked with a frown, ears laid back. "Is that how you... got hurt?"
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

"Um..." She started, hesitating. It was embarrassing that she got the wound from falling from a tree. She'd rather have gotten it from the crocodiles instead. "No, I was already hurt when I ran into the crocodiles." she said, hoping La'keem wouldn't ask how she got injured.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Peace and Glory swam to an animal they had found whose name (They had evesdropped) was La'keem."Hi!"Peace and Glory said in unison.They were happy to find another jaguar.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Kiba, how did you get to where we are so quickly? ...)
Twitter
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(because they're majik.)

La'keem jumped at the voice, standing up quickly and letting out a warning growl. He, honestly, didn't want anyone else near Zahra and Cuxtal. Cuxtal was so young, and Zahra was hurt too badly to fight back well against a full grown, healthy male and female... And maybe he would be the tiniest bit jealous if she liked the other male, too. Okay, maybe not a tiny bit... Baring his teeth, he shifted his body until he was directly in-front of his two companions.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Zahra immediately stood up as she heard another voice. Protective of Cuxtal, she scooted him back, trying to hide him from sight. Once she looked back over at the invaders, she saw La'keem confronting them. Worried, she crouched down, watching the other jaguars. She knew she'd be doomed if they attacked her, but she was prepared to fight to the death to protect Cuxtal. She hissed, hoping the other jaguars will retreat.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Peace looked down sadly.She had wanted to be friends with these other jaguars.Glory stepped in front of her."We won't hurt you."He said in a gentle tone.