Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Re: Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo was resting in a tree wathcing as a torvosaurus killed a diplodicus it was a sad sight, but thats just the way this cruel world worked
--------------------------------------------
Name: Kapaz
Species: Allosaurus
Description: Red with a black under belly
Personlity: Will rp
Other: Was abandoned at birth
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Delta saw an Allosaurus charging for the Torvosaurus.
----

Savor saw this too and roared a terrifying sound. He charged and attempted to bites the Allosaur's neck, trying to protect the Seismosaurus carcass.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx dodged his bite, but it was close. She rawred loudly, spooking the herd. Fonx then ran at him and tried to bite his neck.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz was watching the Allosaurus and Torvosaurus fighting, Oh how gracfully she fights he thought. Kapaz had been following this herd and was about to strike when these to started fighting. Let them kill each other he thought, more food for me.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

The seismosaurs started to stampede in the direction of the fight. Savor dodged, then dragged the carcass to safety.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx snorted. Fine, keep your smelly seizmosaur, I'll find my own she thought. The sauropods in question were getting aggressive, so she left the herd.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Delta walked away from the herd, looking for food. He was also looking for a place to sleep.
-----
Savor finished up his kill, with not very much meat in it. He wandered off in search for a resting place. He was tired, found a good spot, and fell asleep.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Awww man no one was killed not even a scratch. Kapaz decided to follow the female Allosaurus while he was following her he found a baby camposaurs and killed. He thought it would be nice gift.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx stopped wandering for a minute to look around. She smelt blood again, the wonderfull smell. There was also a touch of allosaurus smell, too. She went towards it, being the biggest allosaur around she didn't fear much from the others.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz could hear the female approaching as she steped onto sight Kapaz droped the carcus and kicked it to the female
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

She feasted on the meal, ignoring the male. The meat was fresh, he must've caught it on his own. Females were naturally judgemental, and Fonx is no acception. She was soon bored, and sat down in front of the male, watching him.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz stared at the the female. No thank you he thought. "Hi" "My name is Kapaz
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Hello, I'm Fonx," she replied.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"I saw you fighting for that carcus"
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Yeah. It's easier to steal food than hunt for it, ya know,"