Private Reports

Location for World 1 player management.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Private Reports

Post by Alexander »

It should be told that the Moderators (Kenya & I) are able to access the City Hall as of now. We have agreed that we will take action if we find the Sheriff or Judge inactive.

This means that if you are inactive, or if you may be inactive as a Judge or Sheriff, we can, in a way, take your place until you come back and take over. This relieves the constant pain of having a "dead" Judge/Sheriff and letting Reports rot in the process.

Now that we've got that straight, let's address the Private Reports. Since Kenya and I are able to access the City Hall, we will allow you to PM us any sort of Private Reports if you so desire. This means that you don't have to publicly address that someone, maybe a friend of yours, is breaking the rules.
-We will never, ever give out the name of who reported who and why.
-We will do it with no questions asked so long as the evidence is valid just like every other report that's been stated publicly so far.

I'd advise you to please contact only us Moderators, as I'm sure you know that we'll do everything quickly, we don't need someone else to do the next step, and it's an easy and fast process for both you and I.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!