Swifty

Location for World 1 player management.

Moderator: Kenya

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Swifty

Post by Freedom »

I have no evidence but I just wanted to people to be on alert if you see here. The story started like a long time ago but everyone was mad at Swifty because they said she killed a pup in world one. I pulled her aside and asked her if she did and she said no but she did in another world so I trusted her and told everyone she was innocent. But the next day I had been fostering someone else wolf pups because they anted to switch animals. I had just feed them and one of the pups where in perfect condition. Swifty had gone in my square said hi but as she moved the pup died!! I got mad at her but in the end believed it wasn't her. But then today I came on and had been staying away from everyone then I switched dens and she saw me move in. I had to take a pup to the river and when I came back I saw her leaving my den so I rushed in and she was the only one who knew where my den was and my other pup which was in perfect health had been killed. SO if anyone see Swifty keep an eye on her and if any pups/young come up missing its her fault most likely.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Re: Swifty

Post by Ragdoll »

Seeing as there is no evidence, there will be NO ban. Also, if you are not 100% positive, don't accuse other people. I know Swifty very well, and I know she wouldn't do anything like this. Swifty may have been in the den helping? Maybe the pups had died before she had been there. You cannot be 100% certain no one else saw you move. Sorry for my rant xD

Guess I didn't really need to say that, as there's no evidence anyway :P
Image Image
Image Image
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Swifty

Post by Alexander »

There is no way for anyone to say yay or nay over this, as there is no proof for anyone to muster other than a confession from Swifty. At this point I deem this Report as inconclusive and I will lock it to prevent people from ending up in a scoundrel over this issue. Not to claim anyone will, but it's happened before, and of course it will again at some point.
If you can get any sort of evidence that Swifty is doing anything like this again, you may contact us Moderators or the Judge/Sheriff, or all of them if you so desire.

Also, just to kind of bring some ideas, it could very well be a simple misunderstanding (miscommunication). Coincidences do occur, I'm sure you know.

Locking. (;
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!