Reporting LeopardLover (ID: 54414)

Location for World 1 player management.

Moderator: Kenya

Leopard
Bluebird Chick

Reporting LeopardLover (ID: 54414)

Post by Leopard »

Ok. So, I was walking around and found LeopardLover standing there. I said: "Hey..." and he said "GO AWAY!". I was like: "Sorry!" then followed him in the den to give him a gift and i said: "I got a gift for yuo" (I did misspell it in text) and Leopard lover said: "I DONT CARE" and i took a screenshot but i had to take one over it because he continued to be rude.
"-Do NOT bully people, harass, be rude to other players, even if it is a well deserved treatment into order to get back at them. Remember, the pixels on the monitor are also a person such as yourself. Report them instead!" I did just that right here. after a while of bullying i went out side and said I still had the gift, LeopardLover just ran past me to say hi to lilycocopop.
as i was leaving, he told me "GRR"
and i was like; "ok..." and then he said with lilycocopop in the background telling us not to argue he said: "YOU"RE JUST AN IGNORANT LITTLE BOY!" (He spelled it wrong though)
THOUGH HE DID APOLOGIZE--
He said that he messaged Kenya about me picking him up yesterday, I am guilty of that. =-( I was trying to cool him down. I do not wish him to be angered more.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Reporting LeopardLover (ID: 54414)

Post by Kenya »

Never got a PM from Leopardlover.
I don't see anything ban-worthy in this...perhaps just a warning then? Since there are no swear words or anything.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Well leapordlover was being offensive, and in the rules it states that you can not be rude to other players.
A warning is enough, however if this were to happen again, feel free to contact us with more proof. ;3
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Hmm...
I noticed that you did antagonize him a bit as you stated, and you also said you held him against his will. Should there be a warning/ban for that?
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Yeah, that's understandable. You've been warned, Leopard. I'm sure you won't do it again. d:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!