Reporting Fairyhorns (ID 51167)

Location for World 1 player management.

Moderator: Kenya

maybellmay
Bluebird Chick

Reporting Fairyhorns (ID 51167)

Post by maybellmay »

Ok, at first, I guess she was nice at first.

so, she sorta force mated me, (since I was a male condor at the time) and she had chicks soon blah blah. So, later, I found a NPC condor family, and took their chick. Along with my friend Ruari, who took the others. So, I took them to Fairy's nest and for awhile, she was feeding all of them. but, once I went to go get food and help out, when I came back one of /mine/ was missing. the ones I took from the NPC, that is. I asked what happened, she didn't answer, and i went to get more food. when I came back, the other was gone. so, I asked again, she said I didn't want to feed them all, so she set them down on in the grass, saying "they'll be fine" I kind of got irked, but a little later I picked up her chick and moved it over to the food was, then Fairy attacked, and killed me. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=211mq1s&s=7

later, she also hit Ruari. but I don't have enough proof, besides his word on his part. but, I have my proof =P
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Reporting Fairyhorns (ID 51167)

Post by Alexander »

Well there's proof there that she has killed you, and that's more than enough to let us know that she needs to be banned. Sending the Warrant.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Reporting Fairyhorns (ID 51167)

Post by Kenya »

Fairhorn says "She was in the progress of STEALING one of my chicks, and then I caught her saying to Rawri to steal Chloe (one of my chicks), and so I moved nests, and I was out getting food when (as I came back) I found them both gone. She was stealing my chicks! "

Regardless, there is proof that Fairyhorn killed maybellmay. So, I'll go ahead and ban for 5 days (Until August 23rd).
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.