Reporting a user...

Location for World 1 player management.

Moderator: Kenya

eevee123
Bluebird Chick
Location: In the middle of space with my zombie unicorn named fluffy.

Reporting a user...

Post by eevee123 »

well this fangs101 came into my den and did not touch the food but attacked one of my pups... i noticed its health going down and they where the only one in my den at the time besides me and my pups. so i asked them why are they attacking..... at first they said they where not... so then i asked them why was the health going down then they started to beg me to let them kill a pup... i said no so they got mad.... and i told them to read the rules..... then they started making up lies and started saying they will just play on there other account so they don't care ...... then one of my friends came she got mad at them for it to... at some point they left..... so i moved my pups to a new den..... in hope that they would not come back... i did see them again.... but that was when i was looking food.... they went into the old den.... my guess is that they came back to attack my pups or bug me... the dead pup there died at birth and all the pups had names.

There id is 61561

i hope i did this right.....
maybe i should of took more screen shots....
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Reporting a user...

Post by Kenya »

It's one thing when you start killing people's children, but a whole other story when you lie about your parents making the game. Just for that, I'd say he deserves a longer ban.
I do agree with the ban though. Thanks for reporting! I'll see what the others have to say. ^^
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Wow, saying your parents helped make the game? That's just low...what? Do they think it makes them more intimidating?! Bawahahaha! Just a sad sack of wheat to me I tell yah! Lets teach them a lesson with the help of a hammer...
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Oops! Didn't expect a Report to pop up yesterday!
Ban it is then, mate! Sending in the Ban Warrant.
Parents made the game? Laughed at that excuse.

Sending ban warrant for user 61561.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Banned for 8 days (until August 19th). I'll leave this open for a bit, in case anyone has anything else to say. If not, I'll go ahead and lock up.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.