Reporting WindHaven and trixie

Location for World 1 player management.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Reporting WindHaven and trixie

Post by animalguy888 »

Its been a while since I have been seen in-game so I decide to play it. I also choose to go to world one because I like the fact that the server is not lawless and is the server I go to when I want to try working on gaining more points. I was a baby hawk and I entered a hole to wait until I was older as a lot of players seem to do. I encountered two occupants and saw that they were real people. I tried to say hello but they both attacked me... and continued to attack me. Wind haven even killed me. I tried to go back and explain that there are rules about that in case the did not know so I went in and they both attacked me again one even told me to go away but only after they attacked me.

In this one I told them to stop hitting me and if they didn't I would report them. The didn't stop.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: Reporting WindHaven and trixie

Post by Jezibel »

I'd say a 2-3 day ban. ^_^
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Does my opinion count? If it does, I say a longer ban for WindHaven. He/she attacked me in world 1, too.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

WildLife wrote:Does my opinion count? If it does, I say a longer ban for WindHaven. He/she attacked me in world 1, too.

you must provide proof that they did this to you.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤