Animal cross breeding; Good or bad

Discuss the live critter cams, animals and green topics around the planet.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Re: Animal cross breeding; Good or bad

Post by Slueth »

Unless someone decided to put a date-rape drug in both of the animals' food
and then got another person and they both... Ew. Controlled the animals while
they were unconscious to breed them. LOL. How exactly would you 'force'
breed them any other way? Ohmaigawd. My imagination, my innocence. :cry:
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

You hold the female there then put the male up against or let the male.... while youre holding her
Last edited by KibaWolf on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

.....um let's not get into specifics about it. Please leave your opinion without breaking basic rules on the forums. Remember, family friendly. Um yeah so that's it, after two or three more opinions, a mod can close this up.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

I am unsure if "human forced breeding" exists. Humans cannot control animals or their actions as directly as that idea requires.
"Always be present."
-?
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The only real way I know for humans to make a pair of animals have babies would be to get male stuff from a male and get female stuff from a female and mix them together and then put the 'solution' into the female. Amirite?
For science!
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

I suppose artificial insemination could be considered human forced breeding. Interestingly, I bet when that method is considered, the idea doesn't seem so inhumane.
"Always be present."
-?
umbreongirl2
Baby Mouse

Post by umbreongirl2 »

Forced? Okay, I have no clue if that can happen. If you artifically breed them by just putting the sperm and the egg together and putting it in the female, its not too bad.
But, that seems more humane. If they was another way to force them, I'd disapprove.
Willing? Kay, cool. Do whatever you want bros (AKA the animals) but if they have bad genes we should seperate you two .3.
Cross breeding, for me is rather fascinating. You don't know if we can create a better animal, or if it fails.
But if its like a liger or something and the mom has trouble and they have genetic problems, bro no. Just no bro. Poor thing. Dont do that.
Not cool.
But otherwise, its okay as long as the offspring are healthy, and the parents weren't forced in any sort of inhumane manner. X3
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts ... their reality may all be a mirage. ~Itachi
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

So far animal cross breeding has been voted in favor of, a mod can lock this topic. Thanks for all who replied with opinions!
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥